Forums

Topic: StreetPass Mii Plaza

Posts 161 to 180 of 269

rolLTheDice

Thanks you two !
I guess i'll see how it goes until August then and maybe revisit gamescom game convention to hopefully get all the Miis i need for completing both games.
And i just found a nice review of Mii Plaza here. According to it the maximum number of Miis you can use at a time is 10.

Edited on by rolLTheDice

rolLTheDice

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

TeeJay

Toad64 wrote:

Sorry Tj92, but I'm pretty sure it says in the manual that if you're playing a DS or DSi game in the 3DS, Streetpass is not enabled, you'd have to back out to the Home menu.

Nintendo should release an update to fix that. Thanks, Toad!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

TeeJay

I just met Voldemort again...Joy... I made a personal message that says, "You're ugly". Heh. It's not cursing, and he/she should expect that kind of message and deserves it for making such a fugly Mii.

I also met the girliest Mii you could ever create today. It was pink with those cat ears, with pink menus (when you select the Mii) and the last game played was, of course, Nintendogs. I got a present from her in my own Nintendogs game (pink Heart Collar) and when I met up with her dogs in the park, it had...bows. Barf.

Edited on by TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Victoria

Tj92 wrote:

I just met Voldemort again...Joy... I made a personal message that says, "You're ugly". Heh. It's not cursing, and he/she should expect that kind of message and deserves it for making such a fugly Mii.

I also met the girliest Mii you could ever create today. It was pink with those cat ears, with pink menus (when you select the Mii) and the last game played was, of course, Nintendogs. I got a present from her in my own Nintendogs game (pink Heart Collar) and when I met up with her dogs in the park, it had...bows. Barf.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

Victoria

Tj92 wrote:

Igot a present from her in my own Nintendogs game (pink Heart Collar) and when I met up with her dogs in the park, it had...bows. Barf.

LOL ... That really made me laugh.

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

Littleboss

who lives in oklahoma if so we need a streetpass meeting place if so how bout haferpark

3dscode:0473-7772-3354

lord_hades

im going into manchester today i have a tshirt that says "i have a 3DS on streetpass mode dont walk away from me!!!!"

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

TheKingOfTown

Tj92 wrote:

You can sometimes get a dog when you hire help. I like the dogs better.

I saw two people playing their 3DS's today, and didn't get a hit from either of them! What's up with that?

They could have had their wireless turned off, or they couldve turned off streetpass

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

cnm_nintendo

So far I only have 14 StreetPasses. I was very doubtful that I would get that many StreetPasses in Australia o-o Oh and btw in StreetPass Quest how do you beat the thing with armour? I just beat the blue ghost and the ghost with a yellow shield... o-o

osu! User Profile
MyAnimeList!

3DS Friend Code: 2707-1623-9659

NeoRausch

cnm_nintendo wrote:

So far I only have 14 StreetPasses. I was very doubtful that I would get that many StreetPasses in Australia o-o Oh and btw in StreetPass Quest how do you beat the thing with armour? I just beat the blue ghost and the ghost with a yellow shield... o-o

may i invite you over to my lovely FAQ and Help Thread? First Post got most the answeres you will need

3DS FC: 4639-8940-9147

LunarJade

I have been everywhere in town, with the exception of a couple of places, during the busiest times and still haven't gotten any hits.
I'm gonna hit up the mall today and go into the city though, and see if that'll finally do it. If not at least one of my friends is coming up for a visit this weekend with his so I'll at least get one hit that way.

3DS FC: 0130-1819-5020
Currently Playing: Nintendogs + Cats

MERG

Well I got to work this morning, took my 3DS out of my bag and...I got hit #5!

So I was in Puzzle Swap and decided I'd rather use the hit in Find Mii. I hit the home button, got out of the Streetpass Plaza, went back in and I couldn't do anything with the new Mii. Ugh!

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

TeeJay

MERG wrote:

Well I got to work this morning, took my 3DS out of my bag and...I got hit #5!

So I was in Puzzle Swap and decided I'd rather use the hit in Find Mii. I hit the home button, got out of the Streetpass Plaza, went back in and I couldn't do anything with the new Mii. Ugh!

Big mistake. You have to use your Miis immediately. Guess you learned that the hard way.

MERG

Yeah...a lesson learned the hard way is still a lesson learned.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

EvilRegal

I came away from a trip to the mall to pick up Final Fantasy IV PSP without a Street Pass. I give up. White flag raised to full staff. Tulsa SUCKS for Street Passes (and in a lot of other ways LOL). Guess the next big chance will be Ocarina of Time's release. If 3DS owners would go to pick up a Zelda game without bringing their 3DS in tow for a Street Pass chance, they need to turn in their Nintendo membership card to be put through a shredder, THEN urinated on by the nearest available dog, THEN burnt!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Sylverstone

BetelgeuseWC77 wrote:

I came away from a trip to the mall to pick up Final Fantasy IV PSP without a Street Pass. I give up. White flag raised to full staff. Tulsa SUCKS for Street Passes (and in a lot of other ways LOL). Guess the next big chance will be Ocarina of Time's release. If 3DS owners would go to pick up a Zelda game without bringing their 3DS in tow for a Street Pass chance, they need to turn in their Nintendo membership card to be put through a shredder, THEN urinated on by the nearest available dog, THEN burnt!

Ouch.

I got no hits in a Home Depot today. Oh well.

Website | SYLVER.STREAM on Twitch | SK+SE on Ko-fi

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter:

ImDiggerDan

An odd day for me, today. Spent the morning at a shopping centre outside of Leeds and got 2 new hits but my son didn't get them. He did get a hit though, that I didn't. The funny thing was, he got someone that I got last Saturday in Leeds centre.

Director of Four Horses. Developer of Digger Dan games.
On sale on the Nintendo 3DS eShop from 19th May 2016.
www.fourhorses.co.uk

Twitter:

cnm_nintendo

Does anyone know if StreetPass will work between other region 3DS's? For example would a PAL Region 3DS (Australia/Europe) be able to StreetPass with an American or Japanese 3DS? And local multiplayer too... I think it can considering friends work between regions but not sure about StreetPass...

osu! User Profile
MyAnimeList!

3DS Friend Code: 2707-1623-9659

Birdman

@cnm - I don't know about 3DSs themselves, but I've heard that Tag Mode in DQIX allows for different regions to link up and share. It can't be that hard to implement, so probably, but like I said, I don't know for sure.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

ImDiggerDan

cnm_nintendo wrote:

Does anyone know if StreetPass will work between other region 3DS's?

I haven't actually had one, but I'm 100% certain it does. As far as game compatibility between regions, that's up to the developer to decide, but the hardware is certainly capable of it.

Director of Four Horses. Developer of Digger Dan games.
On sale on the Nintendo 3DS eShop from 19th May 2016.
www.fourhorses.co.uk

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.