3DS Forum

Topic: Street Pass Opportunities

Showing 141 to 160 of 197

AuthorMessage

Jono97

141. Posted:

My street-pass chances is like 25%. I live in Australia, yet, I have street-passed someone from New-Zealand and Japan. I have 19 strangers in my mii plaza now. I haven't really ever brought my 3DS to the city.

Not extremely into nintendo at the moment, but not really into anything else either. :|

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6640-5759 | Twitter: clubmini123

AuthorMessage

Scary_Old_Lady

142. Posted:

Very high chances.
My official Plaza Population is 151. I'm only in England in a small city and I can get 2 unknown Mii Characters without going anywhere.

No.

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

AuthorMessage

Victoria

143. Posted:

@GentlebenUK - Did you get many people to turn up for your Birmingham meet-up last Sunday?

My Art Academy artwork can be viewed here: My Gallery

AuthorMessage

GentlebenUK

144. Posted:

Victoria wrote:

@GentlebenUK - Did you get many people to turn up for your Birmingham meet-up last Sunday?

There was 3 people including me.

One of the members Gadget Dave suggsted I should 'tweet' the next meet. Ideally I want to do this via the official Nintendo UK tweeter account, but I don't think you can post tweets on it?

Oh since this weekend is Pokemon Video games championship @ Birmingham, I'm hoping to get some more streetpasses from there.

I've never used Tweeter you see.

Edited on by GentlebenUK

GentlebenUK

AuthorMessage

Victoria

145. Posted:

At the last minute today I decided to attend a Street Pass Meet-up in Derby (England). I didn't see the guy who organised it, but we did manage to Street Pass each other. I got one other hit while I was in town as well.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

146. Posted:

At my school there are six of us (at least, there are a few people I pass occasionally) who have 3DS's, and I pass them daily. I've also usually pass at least one person whenever I go somewhere; but those people are usually (and understandably) less completed with Mii Plaza than those who I pass at school.

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends
Yes, I am a brony. And proud of it. Get over it. :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

GentlebenUK

147. Posted:

Yesterday at the Birmingham NEC Pokemon championships I got a massive 93 streetpass hits.

Sadly I didn't notice it was that many until I got home, otherwise I would have stuck around to get 100.

GentlebenUK

AuthorMessage

Jono97

148. Posted:

The population of the amount of people who are at my school are very low. I know a couple of people who do own a 3DS but does not know the real benefits for street-passing. usually get 1 street-pass at school every two months...I really wonder why the people who street-pass me at school just don't bring their 3DS's out every day.

Not extremely into nintendo at the moment, but not really into anything else either. :|

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6640-5759 | Twitter: clubmini123

AuthorMessage

Gioku

149. Posted:

clubmini wrote:

The population of the amount of people who are at my school are very low. I know a couple of people who do own a 3DS but does not know the real benefits for street-passing. usually get 1 street-pass at school every two months...I really wonder why the people who street-pass me at school just don't bring their 3DS's out every day.

My sentiments exacty: I know one person at my school who has one, but I've only ever passed him once! I mean, if you've got the blasted thing, why not just carry it with you? I'll bet these people wonder why they don't have many play-coins!:P

btw:I passed JESUS at the shoe store yesterday! Who knew he played 3DS? lol :P

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Gioku on Youtube | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

SarcasticWisdom

150. Posted:

I went to Nevada yestarday and i got 48 Streetpass

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

AuthorMessage

Lumina

151. Posted:

Hello everyone! Getting StreetPasses are so hard...
I've had my 3DS since Christmas, but it was so precious to me so it was hard for me to bring it out (despite having a case for it) for the first two months because I was scared it would break or get stolen, or I would drop it. THAT or I would get addicted to it when I should be studying...
I'm a high schooler, grade twelve, and I have a total of 11 people in my plaza, and was really wishing to have more, I have no idea how some of the people I have in my plaza have more than a hundred tags.
I recently started bringing it to school, and now I get around 6 daily, but it's the same people, I've seriously tagged the same person fourteen times by now.
My first person I tagged was at the mall. I think I'll try bringing it to many other places. >.<
Sooooo, no one should give up hope, continue to meet-ups (but I won't be able to attend, due to me being overprotected), aaaand 3DS's shall one day be pretty much everywhere.
Not to mention my friend just got her 3DS today. :D
YAY

3DS Friend Code: 1676-4199-5680

AuthorMessage

Gioku

152. Posted:

It can't be too hard, seeing as there are 4.5 million 3DS's in the US...

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Kyloctopus

153. Posted:

Every time I take a stroll or a drive around Toronto I will always get at least 1 Streetpass.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

Victoria

154. Posted:

For the first time ever I Street Passed someone fo the 2nd time. I only passed him the first time just about a month ago. Needless to say, I was thrilled. :D

AuthorMessage

Gioku

155. Posted:

Victoria wrote:

For the first time ever I Street Passed someone fo the 2nd time. I only passed him the first time just about a month ago. Needless to say, I was thrilled. :D

Nice! I, too, have occasionally passed a stranger twice, both times waiting to pick up my little sister from school! My record for most passes is 21, I beleive.

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

HanuKwanzMasBif

156. Posted:

I got 2 streetpasses yesterday! Now I have a total of 4!
In case it happens to be anyone on here, it's egtblaster and Sina.

The Mii for 1000 3DSs Project! Make a Mii Viral!
My Games
TMBG fan

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

157. Posted:

I've gotten about 8 new people this weekend, pretty crazy. I'll have all the pink pieces for the Ocarina of Time picture soon, just one more needed.

Looking forward to: Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

158. Posted:

Got my 100th street pass today :D

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

159. Posted:

2 people from school, thats it :(

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward A forum where things happen.
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17

AuthorMessage

VincentV

160. Posted:

2 guys at Game Stop, guy from the yogurt shop next to the Game Stop, guy from Band, 3 guys from School, guy from Fred Meyer (grocery store), my Bro, my cousins...and yeah, you get the point.
EDIT: Actually, make that 6 from School. I forgot a few.

Edited on by VincentV

iPhone 6: 2% thinner, 5% more battery life, 18% more expensive* (with inflation taken into account), 2 months newer, & handmade by Chinese slave labor in undisclosed location!

AWESOME IDEA

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1229-3077 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294