3DS Forum

Topic: ssbu

Showing 101 to 106 of 106

AuthorMessage

CosmicGlitch

101. Posted:

whynot- wrote:

No one posted in a while so I am going to just ask this. Realized the fact that characters are way bigger than they should be? In some stages they are bigger than the door. Like on delfino plaza. Mario was way bigger than he was in super mario sunshine...

yeah they scale everyone so the game is more balanced for instance
if olimar was real he would be half the size of a gamecube disc. if mario were real he would be like 5'6

CosmicGlitch

AuthorMessage

C-Olimar

102. Posted:

whynot- wrote:

No one posted in a while so I am going to just ask this. Realized the fact that characters are way bigger than they should be? In some stages they are bigger than the door. Like on delfino plaza. Mario was way bigger than he was in super mario sunshine...

More alarmingly, Captain Olimar was... person sized, instead of miniscule. I think it's just for balancing reasons.

C-Olimar

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

103. Posted:

CosmicGlitch wrote:

whynot- wrote:

if olimar was real he would be half the size of a gamecube disc. if mario were real he would be like 5'6

Yeah, and Kirby's info in the original Smash Bros. for N64 says that Kirby is 8 inches tall.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

C-Olimar

104. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

CosmicGlitch wrote:

whynot- wrote:

Yeah, and Kirby's info in the original Smash Bros. for N64 says that Kirby is 8 inches tall.

We need to remember, these are trophies brought to life, not the real characters!

C-Olimar

AuthorMessage

whynot-

105. Posted:

Good point I admit, but you saying that sorta.....took the spirit out of smash brothers....

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/ssbu?

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: 3Dgamer

AuthorMessage

C-Olimar

106. Posted:

whynot- wrote:

Good point I admit, but you saying that sorta.....took the spirit out of smash brothers....

They never had spirit; they were just a bunch of plastic toys!
I'm sorry, I'm making it worse aren't I?

C-Olimar