3DS Forum

Topic: Sould there be a 3DS event at BK

Showing 1 to 11 of 11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zachts98

1. Posted:

A while back they gave out free games that were themed buger king. there is a game on the 3DS that uses agremnted reallity(sirry if miss spell). Should there be one where instead of shooting stuff, shoot hambergers, fries, drink,s and the Bk guy. Plus comes with a burger card. Here is link for the target shooting game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDZo-AnlIeQ

zachts98

AuthorMessage
Avatar

gatygun

2. Posted:

Or you just draw your own cards. or print them out from da internets.

I wouldn't be remotely interresting in this tho.

gatygun

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

3. Posted:

zachts98 wrote:

A while back they gave out free games that were themed buger king. there is a game on the 3DS that uses agremnted reallity(sirry if miss spell). Should there be one where instead of shooting stuff, shoot hambergers, fries, drink,s and the Bk guy. Plus comes with a burger card. Here is link for the target shooting game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDZo-AnlIeQ

This is a good idea. I'd love to see it become a reality.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CrazyOtto

4. Posted:

There needs to be a 3DS event at the White Castle

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sylverstone

5. Posted:

Well, seeing the success of the Kinect event at Burger King, since they have supported Microsofr's venture with those BK games and now this, somehow needs to hop on the 3DS train, maybe McDonalds or KFC or some other megalomaniac.

Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Journal | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery

"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14

AuthorMessage
Avatar

gatygun

6. Posted:

they can rather go for mcdonalds here, in less populated city's villages there simple isn't a burger king. while there is a mcdonalds

gatygun

AuthorMessage
Avatar

JadeGirl

7. Posted:

I say McDonald's or Chick-Fil-A should do it and I don't think you should get a cheesy game give away, give people a awesome game like Mario Kart, Paper Mario, Mario Party, Nintendo Wii, DSi and 3DS points card, something like that.

(NOTICE. Not a huge fan of McD)

Edited on by JadeGirl

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter: FireRoseWolf

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RoyalBlur

8. Posted:

gatygun wrote:

they can rather go for mcdonalds here, in less populated city's villages there simple isn't a burger king. while there is a mcdonalds

Don't worry. Nintendo is going to promote the Nintendo 3DS through McDonalds according to the news being leaked on various Nintendo fan sites and all. In fact, I read in some electronic gaming magazine earlier this year that there is a partnership between McDonalds and both Nintendo of Japan and Nintendo of America to service the Nintendo 3DS via Nintendo Zone which is going to be sort of like XBOX Live but better and without all the ads. BTW I remember that Nintendo did a test run of a less ambitious Nintendo Zone back in 2009 at the Nintendo World Store but this new Nintendo Zone at McDonalds is going to be even better from what I've read.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GameInfinite

9. Posted:

Everyone rides the 3DS Train at McD,BK...and then rides around the world and when they come back to the place they were, they get a 3DS FOR FREE!!!!!!

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
Brawl FC: 0603-7408-2907

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

10. Posted:

TokyoRed wrote:

gatygun wrote:

they can rather go for mcdonalds here, in less populated city's villages there simple isn't a burger king. while there is a mcdonalds

Don't worry. Nintendo is going to promote the Nintendo 3DS through McDonalds according to the news being leaked on various Nintendo fan sites and all. In fact, I read in some electronic gaming magazine earlier this year that there is a partnership between McDonalds and both Nintendo of Japan and Nintendo of America to service the Nintendo 3DS via Nintendo Zone which is going to be sort of like XBOX Live but better and without all the ads. BTW I remember that Nintendo did a test run of a less ambitious Nintendo Zone back in 2009 at the Nintendo World Store but this new Nintendo Zone at McDonalds is going to be even better from what I've read.

Someone needs to fix those leaks. They can cause a problem every now and then ;)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Woots

11. Posted:

There definitely sould be.

I've made a huge mistake.

A wild 3DS Friend Code appears: 0473-7844-8530

Follow me on the Twitter: @Pixel_Flip
Formerly Wooton, Lucario1394, DrWootBerg, etc.

Twitter: Pixel_Flip