Forums

Topic: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

Posts 81 to 100 of 102

Knuckles

Really SEGA? You sell the bonus edition in the states, but you won't let us download Metal Sonic?!? /rage.
My thoughts are because the downloadable version doesn't come out until March 29th, we have to wait that long.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

Pichuka97

Hows the game Kunckles?? Is it worth getting?? It looks cool.

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

Knuckles

@Pichuka97 It is awesome. On the Sky Sanctuary course, it played Sonic 3 & Knuckles start up music! I think you would like it, but if you have a console to play it on, get it there, as it would be more enjoyable.

Oh, and disregard my previous comment. I tried the code in the eShop, didn't work. Found the in-game store, it worked perfectly fine.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

Pichuka97

Well I'm divided on the Wii U game because it sounds better but I want a new 3DS game. Maybe I'll get both.

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

Knuckles

I would give it a seven, because its a fun racer with some neat tricks, but the load times are annoying. The water portions can be a nuisance, but they are fun. It really pushes the graphical limit, but by no means does it have great graphics. Instead, when you play the 1st level with 3D on, you can see that the developers pushed the 3DS's limits to get the game how it is.
If your a racing fan, pick up the game on sale for a console, as that would have the best version. The 3DS version isn't the best, but it satisfies my Sonic Racing itch.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

OdnetninAges

Well, I came to say my thoughts on the game, but Knuckles already basically said my thoughts.

However, I would like to add there are some REALLY annoying glitches in the 3DS version.

For instance, EVERYTIME I get an All-Star move, whenever I use it, and go back to normal, stunts are de-activated on land and sea for the rest of the race.
I first experienced it on Outrun Bay, but then it happend again in Burning Depths and Dream Valley, so it has nothing to do with the stage.

This happens with EVERY character I use, also.

There is also a lack of Mini-Games, and Download Play is shockingly limited.

Other then that, the game is great, but I'd reccomend one of the console versions instead.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"I'll destroy the illusion with my right hand!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times! NOTE: It's dead.

The original classic.

Salty about no NX at e3 this year.

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

OdnetninAges

True_Hero wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Magikarp How can I when I just figured out the PC version has Football Manger, Shogun, and Heavy, Pyoro, and Spy from Team Fortress 2..........

Untitled

| bursted out laughing.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"I'll destroy the illusion with my right hand!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times! NOTE: It's dead.

The original classic.

Salty about no NX at e3 this year.

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

OdnetninAges

Knuckles wrote:

Really SEGA? You sell the bonus edition in the states, but you won't let us download Metal Sonic?!? /rage.
My thoughts are because the downloadable version doesn't come out until March 29th, we have to wait that long.

What are you talking about? I downloaded Metal Sonic and Outrun Bay on day 1 from the Add-On Content store in the game.

The code doesn't work on the eShop, despite the the paper the code is on saying it does.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"I'll destroy the illusion with my right hand!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times! NOTE: It's dead.

The original classic.

Salty about no NX at e3 this year.

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

SheldonRandoms

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/ (I review stuff here, check it out : P )

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo!

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Knuckles

3DSonicPizza wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

Really SEGA? You sell the bonus edition in the states, but you won't let us download Metal Sonic?!? /rage.
My thoughts are because the downloadable version doesn't come out until March 29th, we have to wait that long.

What are you talking about? I downloaded Metal Sonic and Outrun Bay on day 1 from the Add-On Content store in the game.

The code doesn't work on the eShop, despite the the paper the code is on saying it does.

That was before I found the in-game shop. I posted that I had downloaded it on post #84, on this page.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

Magikarp3

3DSonicPizza wrote:

Well, I came to say my thoughts on the game, but Knuckles already basically said my thoughts.

However, I would like to add there are some REALLY annoying glitches in the 3DS version.

For instance, EVERYTIME I get an All-Star move, whenever I use it, and go back to normal, stunts are de-activated on land and sea for the rest of the race.
I first experienced it on Outrun Bay, but then it happend again in Burning Depths and Dream Valley, so it has nothing to do with the stage.

This happens with EVERY character I use, also.

There is also a lack of Mini-Games, and Download Play is shockingly limited.

So that's why stunts sometimes stop working! I actually thought there might have been something wrong with my X button haha

I sure hope this game gets patched - it's not by any means broken at the moment, but it would be a much nicer experience if some of these little issues were resolved As for completion status, I finished all the missions on Hard just to find out that there's an even harder difficulty after that! This might take a while...

EDIT: While I'm here, does anyone know how the Streetpass function works in this game? I've checked the manual, which barely mentions it at all. It seems that I've sent over 25 challenges over streetpass, but I've never received a single one :/

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

Knuckles

@Magikarp I'll try to figure it out. But you know you have to actually streetpass someone in order to get data back, right?

@Prof If the Professor says it is, then its true! But I'm scared as to the 6 previous games in the series!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

OdnetninAges

Magikarp wrote:

3DSonicPizza wrote:

Well, I came to say my thoughts on the game, but Knuckles already basically said my thoughts.

However, I would like to add there are some REALLY annoying glitches in the 3DS version.

For instance, EVERYTIME I get an All-Star move, whenever I use it, and go back to normal, stunts are de-activated on land and sea for the rest of the race.
I first experienced it on Outrun Bay, but then it happend again in Burning Depths and Dream Valley, so it has nothing to do with the stage.

This happens with EVERY character I use, also.

There is also a lack of Mini-Games, and Download Play is shockingly limited.

So that's why stunts sometimes stop working! I actually thought there might have been something wrong with my X button haha

I sure hope this game gets patched - it's not by any means broken at the moment, but it would be a much nicer experience if some of these little issues were resolved As for completion status, I finished all the missions on Hard just to find out that there's an even harder difficulty after that! This might take a while...

I agree.

Maybe someone should tell Steve Lycett about it.

He checks the Sonic Stadium Message Boards every once in a while, so maybe I'll try to contact him about it.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"I'll destroy the illusion with my right hand!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times! NOTE: It's dead.

The original classic.

Salty about no NX at e3 this year.

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

whiteyoshi

I like this game but it does have some bad parts to it. World Tour is really hard on some events. I don't know how some people do it. I already beat the game. I'd give it a 7.5. Go metal sonic

Hey everyone my fc is 2664-2647-6884. Add me please!
My online games are Mariokart7, Mario Tenis Open, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

josh14

got the game in the mail today also how do you the code

josh14

Pichuka97

Well I like the game and the graphics are pretty good, the game has a pretty bad frame rate and is a little glitchy.

Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
My Backlog
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!

Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97

SheldonRandoms

The demo was released, and it's only got 15 uses, but you should give it a try..................why did they get rid of Ristar in this version

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/ (I review stuff here, check it out : P )

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo!

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic