Forums

Topic: So many games promotion

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

jmets

So I just registered my 3 games to get a 4th free with this promotion but I'm 1year under the age required to claim my reward. Is there anyway tochange my age on CN or something. Really upsets me that I miss out on this.

jmets

SuperJoon

Unfortunetly not. You can edit pretty much everything else in that section bar your DoB

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

keynote

@jmets
Try to contact nintendo about this with approval of your parent(s)/caretaker(s)

keynote

sykotek

@jmets: Isn't this promotion for UK anyways? Your profile says you're from the US...

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

theblackdragon

@jmets: sykotek is correct, the 'so many games' promotion is only for Europeans who qualify, not us here in the US. That said, in the future, to change your age on Club Nintendo you'll need your parents to call them and sort things out. They may be required to create an umbrella 'family' account in order to list you as a 'child', but the bottom line is that having your parents call Nintendo first is the only way to find out the proper solution. Good luck to you!

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

jmets

Oh ok thanks everybody

jmets

steponchameleon

Hey guys, is there anyone that has used this promotion already and got the free game but has one game that didn't register.I have 2 PINs and now I need just one more to get the free game.

steponchameleon

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.