Forums

Topic: Shin Megami Tensei IV

Posts 621 to 640 of 669

Ralizah

Someone above made me think of another suggestion: SAVE. WHENEVER. POSSIBLE.

Seriously, this is hardwired into the brains of most JRPG fanatics, but some people still have issues with this. Forget to save when you have the chance, and the game will kick you --VERY-- hard. I guarantee it.

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Oh, and crank the volume. The soundtrack is killer.

Kind of off-topic, but this reminded me: THANK GOD for the better quality speakers on the New 3DS XL. I hate having to use earbuds when I'm playing by myself.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Spoony_Tech

I really need to finish this game.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MsJubilee

Spoony_Tech wrote:

You haven't finished it?What's wrong with you? You better hurry up then!

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Especially in Tokyo

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Spoony_Tech

TwilightAngel wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Especially in Tokyo

I've been stuck to the point of no return. Sad thing is I'm so close to the end I can smell it. Beelzebub has been kicking my behind to no end.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MsJubilee

Spoony_Tech wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Especially in Tokyo

I've been stuck to the point of no return. Sad thing is I'm so close to the end I can smell it. Beelzebub has been kicking my behind to no end.

Beelzebub?Never faced him and i beat the game twice!Must be a boss from the neutral route i guess. That's the route i'm trying to get in my third play through of this game.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Spoony_Tech

TwilightAngel wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Especially in Tokyo

Beelzebub?Never faced him and i beat the game twice!Must be a boss from the neutral route i guess. That's the route i'm trying to get in my third play through of this game.

I've been told I'm on the neural path yes. I always get to the same point of the boss then he rips out a move that takes everyone to like one hit point then I can't recover. I'm missing a specific skill that will help and I'm trying to find it. Salvation I believe.

MERG said:

Ralizah

Chaos route was pretty easy. I should replay and go the neutral route.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

The__Goomba

About to start,Any early Demons i should be looking to recruit

Please feel free to follow me on Twitter ✌

Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@The__Goomba: You should recruit every demon you find. You may need a certain one to fuse later. Enjoy but be careful in the early going as it can be difficult. Once you get past the early parts it gets a lot easier.

MERG said:

The__Goomba

@Spoony_Tech: Thats just what I did, you're not kidding about how difficult it is I died 10 times in my hour playtime already

Twitter:

LzWinky

It can get quite rough

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Spoony_Tech

@The__Goomba: Don't be discouraged by the beginning, right after the first main boss the game opens up and becomes so much easier.

MERG said:

The__Goomba

@Spoony_Tech: Im not easily discouraged lm a bit of a glutton for punishment,The harder the better in my opinion,But even I have to admit it was a shock just how hard it is early on being a SMT newb.

Twitter:

GMB-001

I have finished the game 3 times now, Done all the side quests and defeated the DLC bosses.. My MC and demon's levels are all 99 with max stats and have clocked in more than 200 hours in the game.. And I have only died and had a hard time with 3 bosses only, only 1 of them was from the main game.. I still to this day have no idea why westerners think this game is ''hard''.

GMB-001

GMB-001

@bitleman: What I'm saying is that I have done all that, yet I don't consider myself a hardcore gamer who likes difficult games. I never even played a souls games because of their difficulty, yet someone like me still got to beat the game 3 times.

You're misunderstanding me, I'm not saying that I'm awesome, I'm saying the game is easy.

GMB-001

bitleman

@GMB-001: Sure but the other opinions in this thread shows you are clearly a vocal minority. A very humble one

bitleman

GMB-001

@bitleman: Yes, Hence the ''I still to this day have no idea why westerners think this game is ''hard''.'' part...

GMB-001

The__Goomba

@GMB-001: Maybe its because you guys get a lot more games of this type and more difficult games in general down the years,So you're kinda built for it,Or you're just awesome.We all have that one "hard" series we're good at,for example I can pretty much kill any song on expert in GH/RB

Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic