3DS Forum

Topic: Shin Megami Tensei IV

Showing 601 to 611 of 611

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

601. Posted:

Windy wrote:

I beat Pluto last night. QUESTION? Does anyone know how much longer the game is? My save file is at 90 hours. Man this game is long but absolutely has been one of my favorites of all time! I haven't even bought any of the addons yet LOL

Next up is EOIV. I haven't even opened that one yet :) Also I'm loving Pokemon after the initial let down of the lack of 3D. It's very good for my first time ever playing pokemon.

What route are you on?

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

602. Posted:

I would say 20% of the game is left. But the route is important, neutral will make it even longer. OH right after you fight the boss of Infernal Tokyo, save. I did not and had to fight him again, he is a very annoying boss.

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

AuthorMessage

Windy

603. Posted:

One-Winged-Pit wrote:

I would say 20% of the game is left. But the route is important, neutral will make it even longer. OH right after you fight the boss of Infernal Tokyo, save. I did not and had to fight him again, he is a very annoying boss.

I beat the Game yesterday it was about another 4 hours from Pluto with some new quests added at each bar :) what a great game! I guess I will go again to see about a different ending since I killed **it's a secret** :( don't want to give any spoilers. How many possible endings?

Edited on by Windy

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

604. Posted:

@Windy Wait WHAT?!?! You killed who? Crap I seen that in my email!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

MonocledMetroid

605. Posted:

There are four endings, one for each of those little lights on your file.

MonocledMetroid

AuthorMessage

Windy

606. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@Windy Wait WHAT?!?! You killed who? Crap I seen that in my email!

Noooooo. Man I'm sorry When I realized I put in who I had killed I changed it not to put in spoiler. I didn't think it would hit anyone's email

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

607. Posted:

@Windy Its my fault for taking too long to beat the game. Besides I'm not sure we were on the same path anyways and I don't intend to play through it again for a long time. By then I might have forgot about it!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Windy

608. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

@Windy Its my fault for taking too long to beat the game. Besides I'm not sure we were on the same path anyways and I don't intend to play through it again for a long time. By then I might have forgot about it!

It's still a great story to play. Hope you enjoy it! Now it's time to Unshrinkwrap EOIV

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

609. Posted:

I still need help with Beelzebub. It's quite ridiculous really. Whenever i get close or land a good blow he rips out an almighty attack followed by deaths door then with eveyone at 1 hit point another almighty attack! Does he have any weeknesses?

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

610. Posted:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/answ...

Here's a little spoiler free advice I found.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

611. Posted:

@CanisWolfred Thanks for doing that research for me. If that doesn't help I'm a lost cause! Now to find salvation as I don't have it yet!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech