3DS Forum

Topic: Shin Megami Tensei IV

Showing 581 to 600 of 611

AuthorMessage

MERG

581. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

I'm getting seriously ticked off at Beelzebub! He keeps changing up what he does and I can't beat him! That stupid almighty attack keeps wiping me out!

aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha...sounds like me not that long ago!

***SPOILER*** Tip - repel and heal

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

582. Posted:

Nothing repels that stupid almight attack. Otherwise I'm not doing bad. He hits you with it back to back and wipes out everyone! Now I see why you wanted to quit!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

583. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Nothing repels that stupid almight attack. Otherwise I'm not doing bad. He hits you with it back to back and wipes out everyone! Now I see why you wanted to quit!

Yeah...almighty attacks suck. And that fight is not what was really pushing me to quit!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

584. Posted:

Ok going on my 40th try! Can't see how anyone got past this fight atm!! I do well then he rips out 2 to 3 almighty attacks and wipes me out! I know I can probably fuse some demons with the stuff I want but its not letting me fuse anyone anymore!!

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Rapido

585. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Ok going on my 40th try! Can't see how anyone got past this fight atm!! I do well then he rips out 2 to 3 almighty attacks and wipes me out! I know I can probably fuse some demons with the stuff I want but its not letting me fuse anyone anymore!!

Haven't had a problem with beelzebub. beat him on my lv. 80+ char. Use debilitate/luster candy to its max potential. it will let you survive 3 almighty attacks. its ok if he use dekunda/dekaja, even if it dispel the buffs, it will still cause him one turn. just keep on buffing/debilitate to survive, and have him lose 1 turn. if possible, use high HP demons, or a Int type with Life Surge. main char to concentrate on buff/debuff or heal or damage, one backup healer, pref. Salvation. one demon for damage and the other demon for buff/debuff. Just repeat the process then you'll wear him out.

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

AuthorMessage

Rapido

586. Posted:

And did I say Desperate Hit is one baddonkey damage skill? :)
Watch the profanity please — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

AuthorMessage

MERG

587. Posted:

@Tech...didyoubeatityet, didyoubeatityet, didyoubeatityet?

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

588. Posted:

Rapido wrote:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Haven't had a problem with beelzebub. beat him on my lv. 80+ char. Use debilitate/luster candy to its max potential. it will let you survive 3 almighty attacks. its ok if he use dekunda/dekaja, even if it dispel the buffs, it will still cause him one turn. just keep on buffing/debilitate to survive, and have him lose 1 turn. if possible, use high HP demons, or a Int type with Life Surge. main char to concentrate on buff/debuff or heal or damage, one backup healer, pref. Salvation. one demon for damage and the other demon for buff/debuff. Just repeat the process then you'll wear him out.

That would be nice if I had those skills! I'm either blind or not paying attention as I've seen those skills used at least luster candy but not debilitate! Which demons have those skills?

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

589. Posted:

Repel his gun and physical attacks and the fight gets easier.

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

590. Posted:

One-Winged-Pit wrote:

Repel his gun and physical attacks and the fight gets easier.

I must have the He Hate Me copy because whenever I do that (5 times in a row now) he rips out the almighty attack 3 times in a row! I see where I can get luster candy but who has debilitate?

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

591. Posted:

Rangda, get a Rangda. Have you not seen this yet? http://erikku.github.io/smt4tool/

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

592. Posted:

@One-Winged-Pit No I haven't seen that yet. That will be very helpful thanks!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

593. Posted:

If you get Shiva it will be overkill, there is no way to lose. You do have Salvation, correct?

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

594. Posted:

Nope, no salvation either. I guess I'm not really paying attention to some of these skills!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

595. Posted:

...Get Salvation. lol It fully heals your party of all ailments and damage besides stigmata.

AuthorMessage

MERG

596. Posted:

@Tech...so where are you with this? Did you quit?

I have gone back to EO IV and am mapping out the 6th dungeon. What a pain!!!!

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

597. Posted:

@MERG I didn't quite at all even though I'm still stuck on the same boss! The Star Wars leader boards came back online plus I played about 7 hours of Pokemon! Ill get back into it sometime soon. I know I need to level some skills

EOIv is a pain in the 6th dungeon! I mapped out half or so of the second floor. Regular nemies are a pain!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

598. Posted:

@Tech...I know you're a stay-at-home dad but I still can't figure out where you get the time!!!!

I still haven't gotten Star Wars Pinball (money is tight).

As far as EO IV goes..yeah...the 6th dungwon is SO much harder! I am stuck in a room where you need to maput a specific route. And I still need to get quests so I can fight the dragons!

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

599. Posted:

I did not think the sixth dungeon was that hard. Coolest dungeon for sure because of the lore inside of it. It definitely has the hardest boss though. Be prepared for that thing.

AuthorMessage

Windy

600. Posted:

I beat Pluto last night. QUESTION? Does anyone know how much longer the game is? My save file is at 90 hours. Man this game is long but absolutely has been one of my favorites of all time! I haven't even bought any of the addons yet LOL

Next up is EOIV. I haven't even opened that one yet :) Also I'm loving Pokemon after the initial let down of the lack of 3D. It's very good for my first time ever playing pokemon.

Edited on by Windy

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391