3DS Forum

Topic: Shin Megami Tensei IV

Showing 481 to 500 of 611

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

481. Posted:

@castlehominid99 I'm pretty sure the promotion ended last month. It is a good place to start though. Its my first SMT and I'm loving it!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

castlehominid99

482. Posted:

It ends september 30th. Should i play soul hacker or demon survivor first? or are those games vastly different?

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

483. Posted:

Did they extend it?? I swear I got an email last month saying you only have like 11 days left.

Anyways Soul Hackers is closer inline with SMT then Devil Survivor is. I personally like Devil Survivor better because it feels fresher to me. Maybe its also because I've played a lot more of it. Soul hackers has the demon conversation though which is a big part of SMT. However the game play is more like the Etrian Odyssey. Series which isn't a bad thing! Overclocked is more like Fire Emblem with the Demons but no conversation! It has a great stroy and voice acting is excellent.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

484. Posted:

Buy and register both games by 8/31 and retrieve the activation code by 9/30... http://club2.nintendo.com/30/

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

485. Posted:

Thanks @MERG. I know I'm getting old but not that old just yet!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

486. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

Thanks @MERG. I know I'm getting old but not that old just yet!

I'm surprised I found that as I am THAT old.

AuthorMessage

MERG

487. Posted:

Wow...I thought I was close to the end...but noooooo. Challenge quests galore before I can hit the end.

AuthorMessage

castlehominid99

488. Posted:

Yea i read the thing wrong. I think I'll just pick up IV since it seems to look pretty fun. Of the 3 on the 3ds which has the best story?

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

489. Posted:

castlehominid99 wrote:

Yea i read the thing wrong. I think I'll just pick up IV since it seems to look pretty fun. Of the 3 on the 3ds which has the best story?

For me its hands down Devil Survivor! This one here is good I just like the other better!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Rapido

490. Posted:

Anyone played Devils Survivor 2? How's the story compare to 1?

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

491. Posted:

I own it but refuse to play it till I beat Overclocked.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

492. Posted:

So... It seems I've swallowed the whole of creation...

I have to say, this game is very powerful...

...does anyone know if I have to replay through everything to change my ending?

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

493. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

So... It seems I've swallowed the whole of creation...

I have to say, this game is very powerful...

...does anyone know if I have to replay through everything to change my ending?

That is actually considered the bad ending. haha I admit I liked how heavy that decision was, to just wipe out the entire Universe. So yes you should replay it. You actually missed out on 20% of the rest of the game if you do Neutral.

Edited on by One-Winged-Pit

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

AuthorMessage

MERG

494. Posted:

Spoilers?

Son of a #$%@#$%#$. I have the neutral ending and am on the Tokyo Cosmos Quest. This quest is killing me. I can take down the 4, but when they come back together they completely obliterate me! UGH! Any suggestions?

AuthorMessage

thatguyEZ

495. Posted:

Ahh I still haven't even beaten this game, I've been spending a lot of time on EO IV lately trying to complete it before Tuesday and have been playing other games like Amnesia A Machine for Pigs on the PC. I finally beat Xi Wangmu the other day though so I'm pretty sure when I get back on it I'll be moving the story forward again. But still, kinda disappointed in myself. ._.

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter: theinfamousdjez

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

496. Posted:

MERG wrote:

Spoilers?

Son of a #$%@#$%#$. I have the neutral ending and am on the Tokyo Cosmos Quest. This quest is killing me. I can take down the 4, but when they come back together they completely obliterate me! UGH! Any suggestions?

Ohhhh the Devas. Yeah that was annoying. I had a problem more with killing them before the candle went out. I just did not get into normal fights and beat the others quickly for the final battle.

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

AuthorMessage

MERG

497. Posted:

One-Winged-Pit wrote:

Ohhhh the Devas. Yeah that was annoying. I had a problem more with killing them before the candle went out. I just did not get into normal fights and beat the others quickly for the final battle.

Phew...finally got through them! But I still have a bunch of quests before I can proeeed to the ending...ugh.

AuthorMessage

MERG

498. Posted:

So I am now the Hunter Champion and believe moving onto the end of the game. Wow...great game. I wish I could take the rest of the day off and finish this up! Level 75.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

499. Posted:

Haven't played this in almost 2 weeks now. I really need to get back ib it and finish it before the October rush comes!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

500. Posted:

I've been playing nothing else. This is a big game.