3DS Forum

Topic: Shin Megami Tensei IV

Showing 401 to 420 of 611

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

401. Posted:

Boy it died in here!

Well I just finished the part where I had to rescue the 3 samurai. Wasn't too hard either. Level 37 now I believe!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

402. Posted:

Oh you are getting close to a good part of the game! And anyone else think people are getting too upset over DLC? We got $30 dollars free with the game and it has been nothing that adds to the story but sure the arch angels should have been added from the start, they were in every Shin Megami Tensei main game already.

Edited on by One-Winged-Pit

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

AuthorMessage

LinktotheFuture

403. Posted:

One-Winged-Pit wrote:

Oh you are getting close to a good part of the game! And anyone else think people are getting too upset over DLC? We got $30 dollars free with the game and it has been nothing that adds to the story but sure the arch angels should have been added from the start, they were in every Shin Megami Tensei main game already.

What is the best DLC to get for experience, money, and demons? Is all the DLC worth getting?

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

404. Posted:

LinktotheFuture wrote:

One-Winged-Pit wrote:

What is the best DLC to get for experience, money, and demons? Is all the DLC worth getting?

If you read the discription on the dlc page of each dl they tell you what they're for. The experience one imo makes the game too easy. I fought 4 fights in about 3 mins and went up 2 levels. I can see someone spending 30 mins in there and leveling up 15-20 levels. Didn't dl the money one though but later in the game its not quite as important.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

405. Posted:

I would say get the White Samurai DLC, it should still be free and very useful. You are probably far enough for the extra DLC to not be that useful, not sure I did not get it. If you REALLY want more app points I guess get Death Has Its Applications, the same goes for the others for money and experience, only if you really want it, I personally do not use it. Overlord Equipment I like the look of it and pretty good. I personally do not like the look of Snake Scale Equipment but it is probably the best. Clipped Wings 1 and 2 are the arch angel extra bosses but for the end game for sure, they are very powerful.

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

406. Posted:

Finished the game's chaos route and also had a look at the bad ending. I must say, the final dungeon in the chaos playthrough is GORGEOUS. One of the most memorable environments I've ever encountered in a video game. The final boss for the chaos route was a bit underwhelming, though. The hardest boss in the game is still that ruddy Minotaur!

I'm playing through again. The plan this time is to go law, while balancing the alignment so that I can revert to an earlier save after completing the law route and use some of the challenge quests to shift my alignment into the neutral category.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

407. Posted:

very minor spoilers I guess IMPORTANT!!!!!! For the shops in Ginza, do not buy the silver coin, just get the platinum card. In the Tokyo Station nearby actually there is a woman that asks you to do a quest to take a picture and she tells you she dropped a black card so you can just get that. I wasted sooooo much money.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

408. Posted:

That's not a spoiler that's good advise. Not sure what the item does but thanks!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

409. Posted:

One-Winged-Pit wrote:

very minor spoilers I guess IMPORTANT!!!!!! For the shops in Ginza, do not buy the silver coin, just get the platinum card. In the Tokyo Station nearby actually there is a woman that asks you to do a quest to take a picture and she tells you she dropped a black card so you can just get that. I wasted sooooo much money.

This is the card the person wanted 100,000 macca for?

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

410. Posted:

I've never played any of the Shin Megami Tensei games before:

Should I get this one, or Devil Survivor: Overclocked?

Also, why is this 50$?

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

411. Posted:

@Nobodys_Angel I answered this on the other topic you posted on. As for the extra 10$ I believe it has to do with the quick translation we got. It was only released in Japan like 4 months ago. Plus it comes with a cd and art book /stratagy guide although its not for the whole game its nice none the less!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

smileyboy

412. Posted:

Anyone want to exchange a unused SMT4 pin for a fire Emblem pin?

smileyboy

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4396-4257

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

413. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

This is the card the person wanted 100,000 macca for?

Well the guy wants a silver coin for that much I believe and then you trade it for a black card. Or was the silver coin 500,000? idr I just remember being angry and then pissed when Senji used that macca beam and took half my money.

Spoony_Tech wrote:

That's not a spoiler that's good advise. Not sure what the item does but thanks!

It lets you go into the Ginza shops where all the expensive and best weapons and armour is.

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

414. Posted:

So glad I got this game. Originally bought it for the $30 eShop credits, but it's really fun... AND SO DAMN HARD!! Charon keeps taking my Play Coins. He has to because I've died so many times (and been robbed by so many demons) that I'm fresh out of Macca. And I haven't even left the Training Exercises....

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

415. Posted:

@kyuubikid213 Lol. I won't give that cheat anything. Play coins or macca. I save often and just reload if need be as you will die often just from trial and error!

I'm not at level 40 and taking my time since now its split between 4 games! o_O

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

416. Posted:

Guys, does this still come with the CD and art book?

I'm planning on getting the digital version, so I want to know.

Edited on by GuardianKing

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

swordx

417. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

Guys, does this still come with the CD and art book?

I'm planning on getting the digital version, so I want to know.

I got it Saturday with it, so yes.

swordx

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

418. Posted:

Better question: should I go with the download version?

None of the retailers next to me have it anymore.

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

419. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

I would wait till the price drops. Not saying its not worth 50$ but if you don't get the extras then I would wait!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

420. Posted:

Spoony_Tech wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

I would wait till the price drops. Not saying its not worth 50$ but if you don't get the extras then I would wait!

If the download is also 50$, then you know that price ain't going down any soon. :O

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar