3DS Forum

Topic: Shin Megami Tensei IV

Showing 321 to 340 of 611

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

321. Posted:

The DLC armor has gotten me through about 20 hours of the game so far. Everything I can buy in stores is lower stat. And if you think Tokyo is huge now, @OldMan-Tech, just wait until you get to different regions of Tokyo. The overworld map is utterly massive. I got lost trying to find my way back to Kasumigaseki today from Shinjuku and almost died from all the high level demons (level 30+) that were flanking me.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

322. Posted:

@Ralizah Yeah but one thing I've noticed about that armor is it got me killed way to fast at times because its weak to attacks!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

323. Posted:

Where do you input the Amazon code?

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

324. Posted:

MERG wrote:

Where do you input the Amazon code?

You need to go to the dlc on the title screen.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

MERG

325. Posted:

Thanks Tech...I can always count on you! I'm getting closer and closer to playing it...on Chp 21 of FE:A.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

326. Posted:

MERG wrote:

Thanks Tech...I can always count on you! I'm getting closer and closer to playing it...on Chp 21 of FE:A.

Honestly the Amazon armour sucks. The White Samurai DLC free armour lasts you a very long time. I really wish I never bought from them since my box is smashed up.

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

327. Posted:

One-Winged-Pit wrote:

MERG wrote:

Honestly the Amazon armour sucks. The White Samurai DLC free armour lasts you a very long time. I really wish I never bought from them since my box is smashed up.

My box was fine. Perhaps your mailman is the problem?

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

328. Posted:

@Ralizah - Looks like I no longer have any excuses - Rose of Versailles is now on Crunchyroll, my preferred place of viewing: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-813771/new-catalog-titl...

Oh, and I guess I should get back to...Earthbound. Then I'll be able to focus on this. :P

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

DualWielding

329. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

@Ralizah - Looks like I no longer have any excuses - Rose of Versailles is now on Crunchyroll, my preferred place of viewing: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-813771/new-catalog-titl...

Oh, and I guess I should get back to...Earthbound. Then I'll be able to focus on this. :P

I really recommend it best Anime ever, plus is also recommended by Isabeau

PSN: Fertheseeker

AuthorMessage

thatguyEZ

330. Posted:

ferthepoet wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I really recommend it best Anime ever, plus is also recommended by Isabeau

the MANGA is recommended by Isabeau >.>

finally got my first error from demon fusing and ended up with a goblin though he wasn't too much of use, of course he was like 4 lvls above my character but his moves just werent that good. I keep my guy focused around elemental attackes and dark moves such as Mudo and goblin was all physical, which does come in handy sometimes but not very often.

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter: theinfamousdjez

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

331. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

It can be slow early on, but it really develops into a compelling drama. I hope you like it!

On a side note, the demon in the government office is a pain. Now I have to re-form my whole team to focus on fire attacks, the one element my team is weak in.

Edited on by Ralizah

AuthorMessage

thatguyEZ

332. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

It can be slow early on, but it really develops into a compelling drama. I hope you like it!

On a side note, the demon in the government office is a pain. Now I have to re-form my whole team to focus on fire attacks, the one element my team is weak in.

I actually just got done with that guy, strong with fire. So now I'm trying to knock off some side quests, I still can't figure out where the Golden Gai is for the old ladys pictures or the buildings for that guys pictures either. -_-

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter: theinfamousdjez

AuthorMessage

DualWielding

333. Posted:

The Golden Gai is in the outside the Sjinjuku station is the area that looks kinda red...... @thatguyez yah Manga o.k. I get it

PSN: Fertheseeker

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

334. Posted:

thatguyEZ wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I actually just got done with that guy, strong with fire. So now I'm trying to knock off some side quests, I still can't figure out where the Golden Gai is for the old ladys pictures or the buildings for that guys pictures either. -_-

I'm not even sure how to take a picture? Is there some sort of prompt, I wonder?

AuthorMessage

moomoo

335. Posted:

@Ralizah For the picture taking stuff, there will be an exclamation point that won't be a relic. It's kind of hard to explain outside of that, because that's pretty much it.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

336. Posted:

So without any spoilers to the people starting, are you siding with Walter or Jonathon? Isabeau does not count for this sorry. Me I say Walter, begrudgingly. What I like about the alignment in this game compared to Strange Journey is that in Strange Journey you answer some hypothetical questions on what you would do but in this game it is what you WILL do.

Edited on by One-Winged-Pit

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

337. Posted:

I'm not there yet but ill be siding with Jonathan. I like his style a bit better.

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Tech

AuthorMessage

Flynn

338. Posted:

One-Winged-Pit wrote:

So without any spoilers to the people starting, are you siding with Walter or Jonathon? Isabeau does not count for this sorry. Me I say Walter, begrudgingly. What I like about the alignment in this game compared to Strange Journey is that in Strange Journey you answer some hypothetical questions on what you would do but in this game it is what you WILL do.

I sided with Johnathan when I went through the game.

"Hi. I'm not a demon."
—Stephen

Top 5 RPGs I've played:
1.)SMT 4
2.)FE:A
3.)Persona 2
4.)Devil survivor 2
5.)Chrono trigger

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2091-7769 | Nintendo Network ID: Linkmaster1994

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

339. Posted:

Jonathan does not even seem like he has free will, he would do anything if he was ordered to. But it is so weird, I sided with Walter on like everything I can remember and yet that one demon said I was order!

AuthorMessage

Flynn

340. Posted:

One-Winged-Pit wrote:

Jonathan does not even seem like he has free will, he would do anything if he was ordered to. But it is so weird, I sided with Walter on like everything I can remember and yet that one demon said I was order!

Maybe your actions are lawful, but you say chaotic things. Johnathan has personality, at times though he seems like a drone while Walter is way more lively.

"Hi. I'm not a demon."
—Stephen

Top 5 RPGs I've played:
1.)SMT 4
2.)FE:A
3.)Persona 2
4.)Devil survivor 2
5.)Chrono trigger

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2091-7769 | Nintendo Network ID: Linkmaster1994