Forums

Topic: Shin Megami Tensei IV

Posts 261 to 280 of 669

One-Winged-Pit

Marks wrote:

One-Winged-Pit wrote:

Curse those Luxorers! Of course they want things to stay the same! They are on top! Casualries of the world, unite!

"The Casualries have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Casualries of all countries, unite!"
Sometimes the symbolism in this game is too obvious but it's still fun.

Hey I'm liking it. XD Guess who I will be siding with?

Also for the Black Market, does anyone recommend getting anything? I hate buying things in RPGs only to have it be found in an hour for free.

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

Spoony_Tech

I bought the dlc that was available. Haven't done the quests yet though and not sure if I can. As long as the dlc isn't to expensive then I might get a lot!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

I like how the communist literature distributed by the black samurai is turning people into demons.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

thatguyEZ

man medusa is seriously tough. and i got the 2 free DLCs and have completed both of them, i haven't gotten the one you have to buy yet though.

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter:

One-Winged-Pit

thatguyEZ wrote:

man medusa is seriously tough. and i got the 2 free DLCs and have completed both of them, i haven't gotten the one you have to buy yet though.

She is, I had trouble with her. I only wish I knew my White Samurai top was bullet proof. >.> Zhu Tun She killed Medusa practically by himself.

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"

thatguyEZ

One-Winged-Pit wrote:

thatguyEZ wrote:

She is, I had trouble with her. I only wish I knew my White Samurai top was bullet proof. >.> Zhu Tun She killed Medusa practically by himself.

for real, i've got the white helm, top, and legs so that'd be awesome if it was bullet proof ._. she can do work, my party is made up of me, Sandman, Fortuna, and Jack Frost so my strength is more in the ice area than force, but me and fortuna both know Zan and mine is +3 so I'm not exactly weak in that area. But Fortuna is only lvl 13 atm so I think I need to work on her a bit and probably do some fusion to strengthen my force damage for the party.

Edited on by thatguyEZ

thatguyEZ

One-Winged-Pit

The White Samurai top is resistant to gun, not null or reflect but it helps enough. Get Zhu Tun She though for this fight, I actually still have him now he is pretty good AND he is null to gun. You want to make sure he has Zan though.

One-Winged-Pit

Biggest fault in the game, your allies are the dumbest people ever. Getting really sick of an important battle being ruined by a stupid ally using an attack that is reflected and then makes them smirk.

Ralizah

I've been stuck on the stupid minotaur all day. Almost all of my guys have high magic stats and can use bufu, so I'm doing decent damange, but he had this attack that will insta-kill any character it hits, and it always causes him to smirk and get an extra turn. -_-

Any tips?

DualWielding

gosh this is officially the hardest rpg I've ever played it's super easy on easy but if I switch back to normal even demons 10 level lower can kill me if they attack preemptively and get lucky with OHKO's

PSN: Fertheseeker

thatguyEZ

and medusa has been schooled, my party consisted of Dzelarhons, Gu Huo Niao, and Toubyou. Whippin her with the force, I ended up taking hardly any damage from her the second time around and made sure to use tarukaja twice to make sure I was doing loads of damage.

@Ralizah make sure you're using tarukaja if any of your demons know it. his war cry will lower the damge you can do so by using tarukaja, which increases attack, you can pretty much nullify his war cry. other than that i made sure to have a demon summoned that knew media and heal pleroma to keep my team pretty healthy. and as you said using bufu does the trick, but if you can try and use atleast one demon that knows bufula to do extra damage. I fused some demons to get Jack Frost who knows the move. I know during that battle I was using Jack Frost, Fortuna, and Sandman, with Fortuna being the only one who didn't know an ice based attack(i dont think she did). Hope that helps! ;3

thatguyEZ

DualWielding

Can anyone explain what's with those demon conversations when you get three of the same answer, like when they ask whose stronger, human or demons, and all your three options say demon? what's the point of that?

BTW have you guys have had fusion errors yet, I was fusing to demons levels 17 and 21 and got fusion error and ended with a LV 29 demon (which I should not be able to control since I'm only Lv. 22) was kinda cool although the LV. 29 came with its own skills instead of the ones I had set for the fusion which kinda sucked..

Edited on by DualWielding

PSN: Fertheseeker

Ralizah

@thatguyEZ Thanks. I spammed a ton of debuffs on the guy and managed to eke out a victory.

UPDATE: Medusa is a complete pushover compared to that awful Minotaur. All my guys were at full health by the time she went down.

Edited on by Ralizah

CanisWolfred

ferthepoet wrote:

Can anyone explain what's with those demon conversations when you get three of the same answer, like when they ask whose stronger, human or demons, and all your three options say demon? what's the point of that?

It's a trick question...it reveals more about the demon's personality than anything else.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SheldonRandoms

My copy of the game arrived in the mail today, so.......
Untitled

Though i'm going to wait to an unboxing/My 3DS collection before playing it, since one of my friends suggested I do that.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Ralizah

Loving the Tokyo portion of the game so far. The grim, apocalyptic ruins of modern civilization make a much better backdrop to the action than the fantasy setting the game started in.

thatguyEZ

ehh i'm a bigger fan of Mikado as a setting personally. Obviously there's more to do in Tokyo though.

Edited on by thatguyEZ

thatguyEZ

One-Winged-Pit

I know what you mean, just something about killing demons in Medieval times. I do like the split though, hard for it to get old.

Spoony_Tech

WOW!1. I just had a demon ask me to kill another on my team?!?! That's the first time I've seen that. I'm going to guess he won't join unless she is not there?!?!

Anyways making good progress finally. I'm in the Kiccigiorgi forest at level 12 I believe.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MERG

OldMan-Tech wrote:

WOW!1. I just had a demon ask me to kill another on my team?!?! That's the first time I've seen that. I'm going to guess he won't join unless she is not there?!?!

Anyways making good progress finally. I'm in the Kiccigiorgi forest at level 12 I believe.

I'm getting jealous. By the time I start you will all be well into it or done.

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic