3DS Forum

Topic: Shin Megami Tensei IV

Showing 141 to 160 of 611

AuthorMessage

Birthday_Boy

141. Posted:

Anyone who got the pre-order bonus: did you have to redeem a code with it? I think EB forgot to give mine and I didn't take notice.

Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

142. Posted:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

@CanisWolfred Ok so its hard but how do you like it? Also what difficulty did you have it on?

I like it a lot, but still, the demon conversations are much harder early on than Strange Journey or Nocturne. I'd even say it's comparable to SMT1 and 2's negotiations - I seriously ran into a demon who took all of my items one request at a time, as well as most of my health and Macca, and then left without joining my party. I haven't had that happen so early on since SMT1, and naturally it got me killed...

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

143. Posted:

Mine is still shipping (AMAZON HURRY UP!!!!!!!!) But I hope it gets here soon, I haven't even seen a trailer from this game, I want to experience it like I did with all the others.

Go on and guess how i'll name my MC,

Edited on by MikeDanger

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

144. Posted:

Yeah, um I feel like I wasted $70 bucks (unknowningly spent an extra $20 for release day shipping, which Amazon didn't tell me till after it shipped :p ).

I died over five times, on easy mode, during the tutorials (couldn't find whatever thing I needed for the last part) till I flat out got game over. I was already reflecting on how RPGs aren't my strongest gaming points (if anything that category is probably among my weakest), so I really wasn't interested in the game anyway, just in the promotion.

Ah well, I have the limited edition so hopefully I can at least get my money back via Ebay... Unless this game just happens to have a high beginner's curve and it gets easier thus I'm not giving it enough chance?

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Birthday_Boy

145. Posted:

Originally, I felt like I could be wasting my money, which I felt like I've done before with RPGs. I couldn't get into Pokemon Black 2, Warriors Oroshi 3 Hyper is way too complicated to start into the Warriors series, and I can't get into Monster Hunter. But I'm really hooked into Shin Megami Tensei IV. I can't wait to head into it some more.

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus

AuthorMessage

DualWielding

146. Posted:

I really like that the game allows you to change freely between easy and normal mode, I was dying every single battle on normal mode so I changed to easy but I like the option to go back to normal if I eventually become good at the game and easy becomes to easy

PSN: Fertheseeker

AuthorMessage

thatguyEZ

147. Posted:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

@thatguyEZ Did you register it on club Nintendo yet and if so did it give you your eshop credit yet. I pick up my copy tomorrow!

yessir got the $30 bucks already, just trying to decide what to spend it on hahaha XD

Kyloctopus wrote:

Anyone who got the pre-order bonus: did you have to redeem a code with it? I think EB forgot to give mine and I didn't take notice.

yea i got mine from gamestop and it was on the receipt, then just go into the games DLC menu and enter the code.

Edited on by thatguyEZ

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter: theinfamousdjez

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

148. Posted:

In case some of you guys didn't know you can put the $30 credit on you Wii U eShop instead of 3DS if you want. I did and bought Mega Man X while I was at it.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Rapido

149. Posted:

Anyone knows how to get the free costume?

JRPG!! Nuff' Said

3DS Friend Code: 4210-4394-5877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tuklaw

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

150. Posted:

Rapido wrote:

Anyone knows how to get the free costume?

Depends on where you got it from. GameStop prints their code on the bottom of the receipt.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Birthday_Boy

151. Posted:

I would have thought it was on the receipt, but I it wasn't there.

AuthorMessage

moomoo

152. Posted:

I didn't find the game that hard at all so far (over 6 hours in). I'm playing on the regular difficulty, too.

Maybe I'm just amazing at it. Or insanely lucky. I'm not having any of the problems others are having.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

SphericalCrusher

153. Posted:

Whew, took me a minute to get going last night, but this game is absolutely amazing. I didn't have a lot of time to play yesterday due to work and sleeping off a stomach bug, but the four hours I played into it were awesome. Can't wait to get off and continue to play.

Twitch.tv/SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter: th3crush3r

AuthorMessage

SphericalCrusher

154. Posted:

I got my $30 eShop credit almost instantly yesterday. Probably going to buy the four Street Pass games with it.

Twitch.tv/SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter: th3crush3r

AuthorMessage

thatguyEZ

155. Posted:

so my Pele just learned cough and i'm trying to figure out what the sick ailment affects? any help would be appreciated :3

edit: it seems like it causes the infected person/demon to take more damage but i'm really not sure lol D;

Edited on by thatguyEZ

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter: theinfamousdjez

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

156. Posted:

The cd sounds like I stepped right into Dracula's castle.........I love it!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

157. Posted:

Amazon is shipping it out. I hope I get it soon. Looks amazing.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

thatguyEZ

158. Posted:

I hope you get it soon too Rali! :) it's an awesome game. <33

Edited on by thatguyEZ

thatguyEZ

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

159. Posted:

thatguyEZ wrote:

I hope you get it soon too Rali! :) it's an awesome game. <33

The 3DS is JRPG heaven right now! Considering the game's level of difficulty, I'm glad I figured out the proper way to play a SMT game from some of the spin-offs.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

oninowon

160. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

@CanisWolfred Ok so its hard but how do you like it? Also what difficulty did you have it on?

I like it a lot, but still, the demon conversations are much harder early on than Strange Journey or Nocturne. I'd even say it's comparable to SMT1 and 2's negotiations - I seriously ran into a demon who took all of my items one request at a time, as well as most of my health and Macca, and then left without joining my party. I haven't had that happen so early on since SMT1, and naturally it got me killed...

You are just too gullible LOL.

I found the negotiations early in the game to be comparable to past SMT titles. What I found was that you can safely lie once and refuse multiple times. I've mostly given up money and very little items to their demands.

oninowon