Forums

Topic: Senran Kagura Burst

Posts 61 to 80 of 289

Blast

I'm buying this game as soon as it releases. My library for 3DS games just keeps growing and growing! I just got PK X. Next is Sonic Lost World 3D then Senran Kagura 3D then Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds 3D

I have just one question for Senran Kagura... IS THERE ANY GUYS IN THIS UNIVERSE OR IS THIS AN ALL GIRL UNIVERSE????

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

scrubbyscum999

I getting this because of the first obvious reasons but in all honesty it does look like fun. That and xseed is bringing it over so I'm excited for this one.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

Wow, I had no idea this game was going out to the west. When I saw this game on shelves last year, I thought for sure that that would be one game that would never leave Japan.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

cherrysunburst

Blastoise-san wrote:

IS THIS AN ALL GIRL UNIVERSE????

I should hope so. It's probably the one thing I'll buy this game for. ^^;

"What are you gonna do, type angrily at me?"

former usernames because i'm fickle: sushifreAk, Cyb3Rnite, Justice, AnActualDash, cath3Rine, rayneee
Don't be friends with me if you don't like being attacked by ironic dank memes.

Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

dniw9

^ yes, it should be an all girls universe

Friend code: 4699-6452-7043
Pokemon In-game name: Relentless
Friend Safari: Fire Type (Larvesta, Magmar, Braixen)
Current team: Bisharp, Azumarill, Donphan, Volcarona, x, x
Recently playing: Pokemon Y
To be played: Virtues Last Reward
Most Anticipated Game: Super Smash Bros

GuSolarFlare

after seeing the trailer I find harder to pick this one, the fanservice is too exagerated!(didn't give up on it though )

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

kaiserwave

GuSilverFlame wrote:

after seeing the trailer I find harder to pick this one, the fanservice is too exagerated!(didn't give up on it though )

Going to watch the anime.

kaiserwave

unrandomsam

I will get it if it is a good game and there is a demo. I might get it otherwise if it is discounted or cheap. (Or Code of Princess for that matter - At £15 or the same price but with a demo I would have more than likely bought it by now).

I cannot really give this away if I don't like it. (The child who I give games I am not bothered about to is only 10).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

unrandomsam

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Wow, I had no idea this game was going out to the west. When I saw this game on shelves last year, I thought for sure that that would be one game that would never leave Japan.

How well did it get reviewed in Japan ? (e.g when Compared to Code of Princess)

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

LoveSugoi

Wait... a old school beat'em up/visual novel with an all female cast of busty, moe anime girls? WHY AM I JUST FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS SERIES?!

goes to find the anime

Waiting to resume playlist when FE:Fates, DOAX3, and SK: Estival Vs. releases.

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

GuSolarFlare

well I've decided I'm anxious about this game! who cares if it's a busty moe anime girls game? I'm a guy anyway!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

LoveSugoi

Gonna ask for a couple of games and a Nintendo eShop card this Christmas so I can then go through the painful process of choosing between this or Dual Destinies.

Saw some play through videos of the Vita game online and while I'm a fan of the set up, I'm a bit worried that the fighting aspect gameplay would get pretty boring and repetitive fast so I'm hoping the visual novel elements would help keep up interest. I'm halfway through the second episode of the anime and it's decent so far, the characterizations may be a bit too cliche for others' tastes though.

Waiting to resume playlist when FE:Fates, DOAX3, and SK: Estival Vs. releases.

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

Magikarp3

For those interested, this game got a 8/7/7/8 from Famitsu, which is the same score that Code of Princess got (except in a different order). I think it'll be a decent game, nothing amazing but at least it might be a funny/interesting experience

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

dniw9

so november release is final, right?

Friend code: 4699-6452-7043
Pokemon In-game name: Relentless
Friend Safari: Fire Type (Larvesta, Magmar, Braixen)
Current team: Bisharp, Azumarill, Donphan, Volcarona, x, x
Recently playing: Pokemon Y
To be played: Virtues Last Reward
Most Anticipated Game: Super Smash Bros

DualWielding

PrincessSugoi wrote:

Gonna ask for a couple of games and a Nintendo eShop card this Christmas so I can then go through the painful process of choosing between this or Dual Destinies.

Saw some play through videos of the Vita game online and while I'm a fan of the set up, I'm a bit worried that the fighting aspect gameplay would get pretty boring and repetitive fast so I'm hoping the visual novel elements would help keep up interest. I'm halfway through the second episode of the anime and it's decent so far, the characterizations may be a bit too cliche for others' tastes though.

If I understand correctly the Vita version is a 3D hack and slash and the 3DS game is a sidescroller beat-em up, I prefer sidescrolling

PSN: Fertheseeker

kaiserwave

I just watch the special episodes of Senran Kagura, and the fan service isn't that bad.

kaiserwave

kaiserwave

ferthepoet wrote:

PrincessSugoi wrote:

Gonna ask for a couple of games and a Nintendo eShop card this Christmas so I can then go through the painful process of choosing between this or Dual Destinies.

Saw some play through videos of the Vita game online and while I'm a fan of the set up, I'm a bit worried that the fighting aspect gameplay would get pretty boring and repetitive fast so I'm hoping the visual novel elements would help keep up interest. I'm halfway through the second episode of the anime and it's decent so far, the characterizations may be a bit too cliche for others' tastes though.

If I understand correctly the Vita version is a 3D hack and slash and the 3DS game is a sidescroller beat-em up, I prefer sidescrolling

There's no Vita version. That's Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus and it's a 3D fighting game.

kaiserwave

LoveSugoi

Yeah, the 3DS and Vita games are two different games. Burst is the main story (Skirting Shadows) from the first game plus a companion story (Crimson Girls). Shinovi Versus from my understanding is a side story (The Girls' Proof) and has more characters.

I found some gameplay videos of Burst and I think I like the set up there much more. The fighting really has a retro feel and I like the transformations more. I also noticed you can customize the characters which I haven't seen done in Versus but I'd assume it would have that feature too. Gotta love the way the girls' boobs continue to bounce even when they're just standing there talking. lol

Waiting to resume playlist when FE:Fates, DOAX3, and SK: Estival Vs. releases.

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

kaiserwave

PrincessSugoi wrote:

Yeah, the 3DS and Vita games are two different games. Burst is the main story (Skirting Shadows) from the first game plus a companion story (Crimson Girls). Shinovi Versus from my understanding is a side story (The Girls' Proof) and has more characters.

I found some gameplay videos of Burst and I think I like the set up there much more. The fighting really has a retro feel and I like the transformations more. I also noticed you can customize the characters which I haven't seen done in Versus but I'd assume it would have that feature too. Gotta love the way the girls' boobs continue to bounce even when they're just standing there talking. lol

LOL. You gotta love the physics.

kaiserwave

WinterWarm

No moderator dares to close this thread.

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic