3DS Forum

Topic: Senran Kagura Burst

Showing 201 to 220 of 275

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

201. Posted:

So...a Sequel has been announced, for the 3DS, and will be out in Japan in August. Apparently it also include two male characters. Who wants to place bets that at least one of them will be a trap? EDIT: Well, one of them isn't. He's a minor character in the game/anime, the brother of one of the main characters. He's only DLC/Bonus for playing the first game, though. One down, one to go.

And let's not forget a Rhythm Strip Cooking game exists. It's like Cooking Mama, if Cooking Mama was about a bunch of girls in a cook off where the loser's clothes disintigrate somehow. The trailer in the link is NSFW for obvious reasons.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

202. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

So...a Sequel has been announced, for the 3DS, and will be out in Japan in August. Apparently it also include two male characters. Who wants to place bets that at least one of them will be a trap?

And let's not forget a Rhythm Strip Cooking game exists. It's like Cooking Mama, if Cooking Mama was about a bunch of girls in a cook off where the loser's clothes disintigrate somehow. The trailer in the link is NSFW for obvious reasons.

All I can say is those girls must suffer from some major back problems. ;)

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

WitchSugoi

203. Posted:

LOL THAT TRAILER. X-D

So the 3DS gets the actual sequel and the Vita gets a new rhythm game? Guess that makes sense since the original was for the 3DS but I can't help but feel it should have been the other way around since the 3DS is perfect for rhythm and cooking games. It is quite remarkable how they've been going the extra mile to give both handheld audiences their own unique experiences with this series instead of taking virtually the same game and porting it across both. If XSEED localizes both Shinovi Vs. and the rhythm game then I would have found my reason to finally invest in a Vita.

EDIT: Oh and I'm like 99% sure the other male character will be the sensei from the anime.

Edited on by WitchSugoi

Current playlist: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy Curtain Call, Siesta Fiesta, Kirby: Triple Deluxe

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

AuthorMessage

mamp

204. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

So...a Sequel has been announced, for the 3DS, and will be out in Japan in August. Apparently it also include two male characters. Who wants to place bets that at least one of them will be a trap? EDIT: Well, one of them isn't. He's a minor character in the game/anime, the brother of one of the main characters. He's only DLC/Bonus for playing the first game, though. One down, one to go.

I thought the brother was additional to the other 2? Also what do you mean by trap splain yourself LMAO.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

205. Posted:

mamp wrote:

Also what do you mean by trap splain yourself LMAO.

Untitled

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

mamp

206. Posted:

@CanisWolfred I thought you'd fall for my trap and give me some details LOL well played my dear nemesis.
On a more serious note if one of those characters is a trap they may actually tear the clothes off of him but I find it hard to believe they're going to make guys with paper clothing. My experience with this type of genre is that things are very one-sided. Also did anyone notice they said nothing about new male characters they just said 2 male characters, hmmmm.

Edited on by mamp

AuthorMessage

Gioku

207. Posted:

Rhythm Strip Cooking... I never thought those three words would ever be used together...

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

208. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

Rhythm Strip Cooking... I never thought those three words would ever be used together...

The Kagurapedia page lists the first game's genre as "Flying Out Enormous Breast Drama Hyper Battle."

Yep. Your life is now complete.

"I've learned to fear the white lady. She does not gain power. Instead, she destroys yours."

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS), Fantasy Life
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Gioku

209. Posted:

AnActualDash wrote:

Gioku wrote:

The Kagurapedia page lists the first game's genre as "Flying Out Enormous Breast Drama Hyper Battle."

Yep. Your life is now complete.

Untitled

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

210. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

This is pretty much the only way you're ever going to get me to play a cooking game.

SK2 looks more impressive than SKBurst. Kind of half-way between SKBurst and Shinovi Vs.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

Pikpikp

211. Posted:

I've been replaying the Hanzo story as Ikaruga, and it seems like the enemies grow in power as I do. Is this real, or just my imagination?

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage

DualWielding

212. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

Gioku wrote:

This is pretty much the only way you're ever going to get me to play a cooking game.

SK2 looks more impressive than SKBurst. Kind of half-way between SKBurst and Shinovi Vs.

correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding is that the 3DS sequel is another 2D beat'em up while rythim strip cooking and a second hack and lash have been announced for Vita.... I really prefer 2D Beat'em up so sorry for the Vita even though my Vita need games more than my 3DS does

PSN: Fertheseeker

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

213. Posted:

ferthepoet wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

Gioku wrote:

correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding is that the 3DS sequel is another 2D beat'em up while rythim strip cooking and a second hack and lash have been announced for Vita.... I really prefer 2D Beat'em up so sorry for the Vita even though my Vita need games more than my 3DS does

SK2 is supposed to be a bit more 3D-ish, but yeah, it's still basically a side-scrolling brawler, from what I understand. I'm not sure whether I should import Shinovi Vs. or wait for a localization. The game supposedly has cracking multiplayer.

Edited on by Ralizah

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

Magikarp3

214. Posted:

Trying it out atm and to be honest i find it kinda boring. Maybe because I've already played Code of Princess and that was a much more technical game. I'm sure once I get into the level ranks and unlockables i'll find it more engaging, but right now it's rather meh.

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

215. Posted:

bumps
Well anyways, can't believe I'm saying this...despite on what I said in the articles...But, I'm wanting to try the series out all of the sudden. lol
Quick question, something I couldn't really find...I know the game doesn't have multiplayer, but are you able to fight the characters in a 4 player battle or something? Kinda like in Smash where you can take on 3 CPUs at once? Just wondering...lol, seems more fun than ten bazillion generic enemies that you deal with in story mode. xD

...Should I go for it? Digital only...kinda worries me. :c

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

mamp

216. Posted:

Mizore wrote:

bumps
Well anyways, can't believe I'm saying this...despite on what I said in the articles...But, I'm wanting to try the series out all of the sudden. lol
Quick question, something I couldn't really find...I know the game doesn't have multiplayer, but are you able to fight the characters in a 4 player battle or something? Kinda like in Smash where you can take on 3 CPUs at once? Just wondering...lol, seems more fun than ten bazillion generic enemies that you deal with in story mode. xD

...Should I go for it? Digital only...kinda worries me. :c

Only on Shinovi Vs for the Vita and it's multiplayer.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

217. Posted:

Bleh...maybe the sequel will have it, lol. (and online) Dunno why they didn't add it in for the 3DS.
They should also add in a character creation feature, I wanna have my own smexy girl ninja person. xD

Edited on by Xiao_Pai

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

allennat

218. Posted:

I personally like the game a lot!
And not because I'm a pervy guy that likes cartoon boobs lol. I like them real ;P

I just find the game and story not to serious and a fun easy to pickup game.
would love to see pvp over wifi on future releases. not sure how that would work with the ungodly long combos you can do lol.

allennat

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

219. Posted:

allennat wrote:

And not because I'm a pervy guy that likes cartoon boobs lol. I like them real ;P

would love to see pvp over wifi on future releases. not sure how that would work with the ungodly long combos you can do lol.

Eh, well they have multiplayer in Vita's version...so, hopefully the sequel will have it, Saw it on Youtube and it kinda makes me think of Smash Bros. (dunno if you can go against CPUs or not), a massive time killer for me. With the stripping as a bonus, or...whatever. x3

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

220. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

Mizore wrote:

allennat wrote:

Eh, well they have multiplayer in Vita's version...so, hopefully the sequel will have it, Saw it on Youtube and it kinda makes me think of Smash Bros. (dunno if you can go against CPUs or not), a massive time killer for me. With the stripping as a bonus, or...whatever. x3

I don't know how multiplayer would work in this game, except in a co-op sense. I don't think the gameplay lends itself to PvP, unless it's really shoehorned in. I'm not sure how you're seeing a comparison to Smash Bros.; the gameplay is nothing like it at all except for the fact that you hit people. :)

I mean both games were chaotic time consuming. x3
EDIT: Your post vanished, WTF. lol

Edited on by Xiao_Pai