Forums

Topic: Senran Kagura Burst

Posts 188 to 207 of 279

Ralizah

I'm a little disappointed with the mission ranking system in this game. Literally all you have to do to get an A rank in every level is to constantly spam your special ninja technique.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

scrubbyscum999

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

Apparently Kagurapedia lists the game's genre as "Flying Out Enormous Breast Drama Hyper Battle".

Whoever put that on there deserves to taken care of for the rest of his life. This should be an official thing.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter:

Ralizah

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

Apparently Kagurapedia lists the game's genre as "Flying Out Enormous Breast Drama Hyper Battle".

Awesome.

GuSolarFlare

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

my new favorite genre.(and I don't even have the game yet )

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

scrubbyscum999

This game is actually incredibly solid. The story is SURPRISINGLY good and so far some of the exchanges and dialogue between the characters is some of my favorite in any game I've played probably within the last year. I hope this is selling well, or at least OK, on eshop...

Also, Haruka is my waifu.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter:

LyIa

scrubbyscum999 wrote:

Also, Haruka is my waifu.

Back of the line, please. I'll be observing from afar with my waifu Ikaruga. u_u

all men are kings 👑

PrincessSugoi

Haven't come across any sales figures yet but it looks like Senran Kagura Burst was a success. XSEED is talking about bringing over the Vita game and even possible future physical releases for the series should Burst's sales momentum continues.

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/3DS/XSEED+Games+news/news.asp?...

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

Jazzer94

PrincessSugoi wrote:

Haven't come across any sales figures yet but it looks like Senran Kagura Burst was a success. XSEED is talking about bringing over the Vita game and even possible future physical releases for the series should Burst's sales momentum continues.

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/3DS/XSEED+Games+news/news.asp?...

Still waiting for the UK release, at least I can get a physical version which makes the wait a little easier.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

CaviarMeths

Woo! More interesting personalities!

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Ralizah

The plot isn't awful, but I hate reading for 5 minutes every time I want to play a new story mission!

This game has a lot of content. I'll be spending a much longer time on this game's single-player mode than on Code of Princess'.

Edited on by Ralizah

CanisWolfred

So...a Sequel has been announced, for the 3DS, and will be out in Japan in August. Apparently it also include two male characters. Who wants to place bets that at least one of them will be a trap? EDIT: Well, one of them isn't. He's a minor character in the game/anime, the brother of one of the main characters. He's only DLC/Bonus for playing the first game, though. One down, one to go.

And let's not forget a Rhythm Strip Cooking game exists. It's like Cooking Mama, if Cooking Mama was about a bunch of girls in a cook off where the loser's clothes disintigrate somehow. The trailer in the link is NSFW for obvious reasons.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Jazzer94

CanisWolfred wrote:

So...a Sequel has been announced, for the 3DS, and will be out in Japan in August. Apparently it also include two male characters. Who wants to place bets that at least one of them will be a trap?

And let's not forget a Rhythm Strip Cooking game exists. It's like Cooking Mama, if Cooking Mama was about a bunch of girls in a cook off where the loser's clothes disintigrate somehow. The trailer in the link is NSFW for obvious reasons.

All I can say is those girls must suffer from some major back problems.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

PrincessSugoi

LOL THAT TRAILER. X-D

So the 3DS gets the actual sequel and the Vita gets a new rhythm game? Guess that makes sense since the original was for the 3DS but I can't help but feel it should have been the other way around since the 3DS is perfect for rhythm and cooking games. It is quite remarkable how they've been going the extra mile to give both handheld audiences their own unique experiences with this series instead of taking virtually the same game and porting it across both. If XSEED localizes both Shinovi Vs. and the rhythm game then I would have found my reason to finally invest in a Vita.

EDIT: Oh and I'm like 99% sure the other male character will be the sensei from the anime.

Edited on by PrincessSugoi

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

mamp

CanisWolfred wrote:

So...a Sequel has been announced, for the 3DS, and will be out in Japan in August. Apparently it also include two male characters. Who wants to place bets that at least one of them will be a trap? EDIT: Well, one of them isn't. He's a minor character in the game/anime, the brother of one of the main characters. He's only DLC/Bonus for playing the first game, though. One down, one to go.

I thought the brother was additional to the other 2? Also what do you mean by trap splain yourself LMAO.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

mamp

@CanisWolfred I thought you'd fall for my trap and give me some details LOL well played my dear nemesis.
On a more serious note if one of those characters is a trap they may actually tear the clothes off of him but I find it hard to believe they're going to make guys with paper clothing. My experience with this type of genre is that things are very one-sided. Also did anyone notice they said nothing about new male characters they just said 2 male characters, hmmmm.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

sugarpixel

Rhythm Strip Cooking... I never thought those three words would ever be used together...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

LyIa

Gioku wrote:

Rhythm Strip Cooking... I never thought those three words would ever be used together...

The Kagurapedia page lists the first game's genre as "Flying Out Enormous Breast Drama Hyper Battle."

Yep. Your life is now complete.

all men are kings 👑

sugarpixel

AnActualDash wrote:

Gioku wrote:

The Kagurapedia page lists the first game's genre as "Flying Out Enormous Breast Drama Hyper Battle."

Yep. Your life is now complete.

Untitled

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Ralizah

Gioku wrote:

This is pretty much the only way you're ever going to get me to play a cooking game.

SK2 looks more impressive than SKBurst. Kind of half-way between SKBurst and Shinovi Vs.

Edited on by Ralizah

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.