Forums

Topic: Sd card or internal memory

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Brianrw0414

can someone tell me what type of memory the 3DS comes with some say its a SD card and others say it is 2gb internal memory.

Brianrw0414

Brianrw0414

Thank you for the information LiquidVolt

Brianrw0414

theblackdragon

Brianrw0414 wrote:

can someone tell me what type of memory the 3DS comes with some say its a SD card and others say it is 2gb internal memory.

it comes with both, actually — it's got 256 megs of internal memory and is packaged with a 2 gig SD card.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

John-John

Do you guys think the 2 GB SD card will be enough for the average user or will I need to transfer to something larger in the future?

John-John

Birdman

John-John wrote:

Do you guys think the 2 GB SD card will be enough for the average user or will I need to transfer to something larger in the future?

Most likely, especially if the rumor is true that the limit for an eShop game is 512 MB, you'll need a bigger SD card in the future if you're big on eShop purchases. If I were you, I'd look at stores's Black Friday offers and see if you can pick up an 8 GB or bigger SD card (and an SD card reader if your computer doesn't have one) when they can be ridiculously cheap and before you have to choose between new games or old save files.

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Raptor78

To be honest I fitted quite a lot on the 2 GB card that came with it. It was only when I decided to carry all my DSiware backed up of the card, the Ambassador games a few photos and a couple of albums that I found I needed to upgrade, so rather than upgrade to 4 GB ive decided to go for a 16 GB instead. I think that is more than enough for now.

3DS Friend Code: 2621 - 2654 - 6355

OnLive Player Tag: Raptor78

Heroes of Ruin online profile -
http://heroesofruin.com/profile/Raptor1978

http://passid.ca/raptor

currently playing: Heroes of Ruin

Nintendo Network ID: Raptor78

John-John

Ohh okay. Thanks. (:

John-John

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.