Forums

Topic: SD card help

Posts 21 to 31 of 31

lord_hades

Birdman13 wrote:

jtt235 wrote:

where are 3ds photos held are they also in the 3ds folder

They're held in the folder titled DCIM.

do you copy that folder too or is that folder inside the 3ds folder

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

Birdman

jtt235 wrote:

Birdman13 wrote:

jtt235 wrote:

where are 3ds photos held are they also in the 3ds folder

They're held in the folder titled DCIM.

do you copy that folder too or is that folder inside the 3ds folder

That's an individual folder in the SD card to copy; the other two main folders are the Nintendo 3DS folder and private folders.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

lord_hades

Birdman13 wrote:

jtt235 wrote:

Birdman13 wrote:

jtt235 wrote:

where are 3ds photos held are they also in the 3ds folder

They're held in the folder titled DCIM.

i will just copy every folder
do you copy that folder too or is that folder inside the 3ds folder

That's an individual folder in the SD card to copy; the other two main folders are the Nintendo 3DS folder and private folders.

i am hades true leader of the underworld. i must bid you ado

LordTendoboy

Birdman13 wrote:

jtt235 wrote:

Birdman13 wrote:

jtt235 wrote:

where are 3ds photos held are they also in the 3ds folder

They're held in the folder titled DCIM.

do you copy that folder too or is that folder inside the 3ds folder

That's an individual folder in the SD card to copy; the other two main folders are the Nintendo 3DS folder and private folders.

And the [Music] folder, don't forget about that one (if you have any music, that is).

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[strong]PSN ID...

knightwing

hi i just got a 3ds and a 2gb sd card i heard u can listen to songs and stuff is that true???

cause i added a few songs by putting my sd card in my pc then draggin files blah blah blah...

then it went on my sd card succsesfully then i put into my 3ds but i dont know how to view it???????????? also i added a movie

knightwing

Lzeon

knightwing wrote:

hi i just got a 3ds and a 2gb sd card i heard u can listen to songs and stuff is that true???

cause i added a few songs by putting my sd card in my pc then draggin files blah blah blah...

then it went on my sd card succsesfully then i put into my 3ds but i dont know how to view it???????????? also i added a movie

Check support.nintendo.com. There was a certain way you had to copy music, but I forgot since I don't use mine to listen to music

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S for SOOOOOOO GOOD
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)

My Splatloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

knightwing

BTW my 3ds friend code is 5300-8881-3567 !!

add me plzz

ssbb: ill find out later
mario kart: ill find out later too

Edited on by knightwing

knightwing

DualWielding

One question can you use multiple cards on the 3ds, for example if I fill the 4gb card that came with my 3ds xl with retail titles can I just use another card and add new games to it and simply swap cards if I want to replay again older games

PSN: Fertheseeker

Lzeon

ferthepoet wrote:

One question can you use multiple cards on the 3ds, for example if I fill the 4gb card that came with my 3ds xl with retail titles can I just use another card and add new games to it and simply swap cards if I want to replay again older games

Yup! As long as you bought the games on that 3DS (or 3DS XL), then it'll play those games regardless of what card they are on.

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S for SOOOOOOO GOOD
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)

My Splatloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

DreaddJester

For music they've now made it so that your regular MP3's will work on the 3DS. If I remember right you just create a music folder on the card and put your mp3s into there. To listen to your music you need to go into the Nintendo 3DS Sound program that came with the system. If you have your earphones in the music will continue to play even if you close the system. There's also some Streetpass features within it.

Now if your out there looking for a card you absolutely cannot beat this deal. It's a 32GB class 10 card from Micro Center for only $18.99. I bought one and put it in my 3DSXL the day I bought it and have not regreted the decision one bit. It loads everything very fast and has plenty of room for downloaded games, pictures, and music. I know it's a store brand but Micro Center makes really good products and I have had no problems with this card. Here's a link to the web page: http://www.microcenter.com/product/349730/32GB_Class_10_Secur...)_Flash_Media_Card

Edited on by DreaddJester

FC: 3609-1862-5983
Let me know if you add me so I can add your's too!
I play many different types of games and enjoy chatting and sharing stationary on SwapNote

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic