3DS Forum

Topic: Rune Factory 4

Showing 241 to 246 of 246

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

241. Posted:

@Xiao_Pai No, because then it'll register that as giving him a gift. :P

After well over 200+ hours on my main file, I started an alternate save file, and now I'm trying to court Dolce. :)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

242. Posted:

GuardianKing wrote:

@Xiao_Pai No, because then it'll register that as giving him a gift. :P

After well over 200+ hours on my main file, I started an alternate save file, and now I'm trying to court Dolce. :)

Darn, never tried it before, I only accidentally hit Dolce that one time. Thinking about starting another file at some point...I keep getting distracted by other games, though. TwT

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

SamSan37

243. Posted:

Great game! I'm 50 hours in which is decent but i still have so much to do. Also Forte is the best! She's like my other half. Reserved, strong willed, and has a familial mentality.

3ds fc : 2320-6735-8560

Twitter: sanchezsamuel37

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

244. Posted:

Grrr, what's with everyone loving Forte? xD
Poor Xiao, never getting any wuv. TwT lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Velocity

245. Posted:

I love this, game, surprised nobody seems to put it on top ten 3DS lists. I guess it just really isn't for everyone though. I have played about 70 hours and could conceivably see spending another 300. There's just so much to do, and I still have hardly done any requests.

Could you imagine what it would be like if you had something like a pokedex you could fill up for all the monsters here? I would find that pretty awesome.

I haven't seen every post in this thread, but what weapons do you guys use? I use a combination of dual blades and staffs.

Velocity

AuthorMessage

SamSan37

246. Posted:

I would easily put this game in my top 10 favorite games for the 3ds. It made me realize that i can enjoy sim type games. Currently playing Animal Crossing and looking forward to Fantasy Life + Story of Seasons. Yeah I could see myself playing this game beyond the measly 60 hours that i've put in so far. You sure get a lot of bang for your buck!

3ds fc : 2320-6735-8560

Twitter: sanchezsamuel37