3DS Forum

Topic: Rune Factory 4

Showing 201 to 220 of 246

AuthorMessage

Jampie

201. Posted:

AnActualDash wrote:

I just finished the Second story arc and saw the ending.
My eyes welled up with tears, knowing that this will be the last Rune Factory game I'll ever play. Damnit, Neverland. ;n;

Well, seems like the developers of RF may still be around, so you never know. D: They're working on some game for the 3DS. :D
“What have the developers of Rune Factory been up to lately? Making a new Rune Factory game? Or… something else, perhaps? The answer is coming soon…”
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/02/07/rune-factory-developers-...

Edited on by Jampie

MiiverseBackloggeryColors! Gallery
Peach Pink 2DS FC: 3110 - 6005 - 7552 // NNID: Emilyssa
AC:NL Dream Address: 5300-2300-1028 ☆ 4200-4134-8664

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0320-5871 | Nintendo Network ID: Jampie | Twitter: jampielynn

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

202. Posted:

Rune Factory is still like a sub series of Harvest Moon, isn't it?

As long as that is around, we'll see more runes being factored. I think!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

203. Posted:

So, uh, I just saw the credits roll and I'm very confused as to what these 'arcs' are. I know what an arc is, but does the game state 'this is the second arc' or is it a fan generated way to tell sections apart?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

204. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

So, uh, I just saw the credits roll and I'm very confused as to what these 'arcs' are. I know what an arc is, but does the game state 'this is the second arc' or is it a fan generated way to tell sections apart?

From what I hear, I suppose you know an "arc" is done when you see the credits again. Maybe.

The people in tumblr also told me that the third one was like super random to unlock. Some unlock it in days while others take full years.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

205. Posted:

Is there any way to force the third arc to start? Or at least, help it move along? :P

Also, does anyone have any get-rich-quick schemes? I really want to get into the farming here. Love making money.

"The wisdom of a fool won't set you free."

Currently playing: Gods Eater Burst, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm (Closed Testing).
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Tomodachi Life, Wind Waker HD.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

206. Posted:

Sorry to bump this, but...how big is this game? I dunno what caused it but I stopped playing...don't even have it anymore. Thinking about getting it again, but this time digitally. Couldn't find anywhere on the game's size.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Jampie

207. Posted:

@Mizore It's 10,964 blocks according to this: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=730057
I'm not really sure though. I have a physical copy of RF4. :P

Edited on by Jampie

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0320-5871 | Nintendo Network ID: Jampie | Twitter: jampielynn

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

208. Posted:

Bleh, yeah all I could find are blocks...xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

Jampie

209. Posted:

Mizore wrote:

Bleh, yeah all I could find are blocks...xD

Oh I see. It's probably around 1.5 gb or less since Pokemon was about 1.7 gb and was ~14,000 blocks? http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/08/pokemon_x_and_y_to_c...
Who knows. LOL.

EDIT: This person says its approx. 1.34 GB, but who knows how trusty the site is. Never heard of it. http://nintendonews.com/2013/10/rune-factory-4-download-size-...

Edited on by Jampie

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

210. Posted:

Seems about right then comparing it to Pokemon X/Y. Anyways time to get back into this game. xD (gotta start all over though, bleh)

AuthorMessage

Jampie

211. Posted:

@Mizore, Haha. I hope you enjoy it more this time around. :P

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

212. Posted:

Yeah I think I just got stuck and then distracted by other games. xD

AuthorMessage

Tops

213. Posted:

After rereading Morgan's review (which was excellent btw) I've been really interested in the series. I just have two questions:

This being the newest game, is it worth paying full price for when the third Rune Factory game is half the price on Amazon?
Also, how long is the main storyline of RF4 and/or is it like Animal Crossing where the game never really ends?

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

214. Posted:

@TopLaytonsHat To answer your questions:

• Yes, Rune Factory 4 is worth paying full price, even if you can find the older installments for less. The reason for this is because 4 is drastically better than its prequels (I own 5/6 of the Rune Factory games, so I've dabbled in all of them). While 3 was arguably the best before 4 came around, there are just too many little flaws that end up dampening the enjoyment you'll get out of the game. Bottom line: RF4 is worth the full price.
  • Actually, the main story itself is pretty long (broken up into three arcs), and each bachelorette then has their own heart event that's bound to jerk some tears out of you. Also, much like Animal Crossing, the game itself is indeed "endless". :)

NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

215. Posted:

Yeah I only got through the 1st arc, and...it took me a week or more (can't remember exactly). I'd say just go for it.

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

216. Posted:

TopLaytonsHat wrote:

After rereading Morgan's review (which was excellent btw) I've been really interested in the series. I just have two questions:

This being the newest game, is it worth paying full price for when the third Rune Factory game is half the price on Amazon?
Also, how long is the main storyline of RF4 and/or is it like Animal Crossing where the game never really ends?

I'm clocking 45 hours. The story isn't really that long, but the bulk of the game is farming and adventuring

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

217. Posted:

Clocking 80-90 hours, just finished 2nd arc. So worth it. Go buy it. Now. It's your destiny.

"The wisdom of a fool won't set you free."

Currently playing: Gods Eater Burst, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm (Closed Testing).
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Tomodachi Life, Wind Waker HD.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Tops

218. Posted:

Thanks guys! Just wanted to get some feedback so I knew I wouldn't regret it! Now I know :)

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

219. Posted:

.....A random unimportant question, but anyone know a video of the opening movie rendered in full HD? I keep looking at Youtube with no luck, and when I do find one its still blurry/pixely as ever. And "quality control" on Youtube is annoying anyway. xD
in other words, I want to have wallpaper from the opening, lol

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

220. Posted:

Guess not then. TwT
Wished someone could help me here, or at least get it to look good via Photoshop. lol