Forums

Topic: Rune Factory 4

Posts 181 to 200 of 288

Super_Gravy

@Moorpheel @GuardianKing: Okay I take both your of words. I play Rune Factory and Rune Factory Tides of Destiny. Do you think I will enjoy this game? I always thought one Rune Factory game is an enough for me but I was surprised that Rune Factory Tides of Destiny is very different from original Rune Factory. I like them both. So what is the different between those two games compared to Rune Factory 4?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuardianKing

@Super_Gravy Rune Factory 4 does away with the island mechanics of ToD, going back to the original's style of gameplay; however, they've had 3 entire games to fix the sometimes outright broken mechanics of the first one, making combat better, farming, forging, and crafting more understandable, etc.

Also, the characters are surprisingly deep and incredibly well-developed, and the world inside the game is just a blast to explore and discover.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Eel

I had only played the first one before, but this one seems several times better so far, very similar... but better.

The story also progresses in a more fast and dynamic way, it's simply more fun and interesting.

And yeah, the word and NPCs here are incredibly well crafted, it really puts Harvest Moon A New Beginning to shame.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LyIa

I wish they gave you the ability to break up with your lover in this game. I really want to start dating Dolce. ;n;

all men are kings 👑

Eel

AnActualDash wrote:

I wish they gave you the ability to break up with your lover in this game. I really want to start dating Dolce. ;n;

From what I hear, you can have up to 7 relationships at the same time (unless you're married).

Bloop.

Eel

GuardianKing wrote:

@Moorpheel And speaking of relationships, who are you (currently) eyeing?

Either Dolce (comes with free daughter!) or the musician elf. I don't really have much time for that right now, that damn volcano cave gets in the way.

By the way, that cave reuses the song from a similar place in the first Rune Factory.

Bloop.

LzWinky

mch wrote:

Okay, that's just plain mean, considering that we here in Europe still pray to EVER be holding this gem in our hands.. :-/

Untitled

Talk to Marvelous. They're the publisher, not Nintendo

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

Oh HEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY the boss in the lava cave...

IS THE SAME PLANT FROM THE FIRST GAME!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

LyIa

Moorpheel wrote:

AnActualDash wrote:

From what I hear, you can have up to 7 relationships at the same time (unless you're married).

I've known that since Japanese release day, lol. I just feel really bad about two timing. Margaret's poor heart.. ;n;

all men are kings 👑

marck13

Unca_Lz wrote:

mch wrote:

Okay, that's just plain mean, considering that we here in Europe still pray to EVER be holding this gem in our hands.. :-/

Untitled

Talk to Marvelous. They're the publisher, not Nintendo

Thanks for your comment,
As you can/could read, I did write to Marvelous (Europe) and of course not to Nintendo.

marck13

3DS Friend Code: 0619-6350-2310 | Nintendo Network ID: marck13

HandheldGuru97

YUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm finally dating Vishnal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ I love this game soooooooo much it hasn't come of my 3DS in days to all Europeans import a NA 3DS (or 2DS) it is totally worth it. The translators had way to much fun translating this game into English, absolutely an amazing game!!!!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

SavoirFaire

Picked this up due to recommendations here. It was hard to find but glad I put forth the effort, really enjoying this game. Just got to the mansion and don't see myself putting this aside anytime soon, Bravely Default be damned!

SavoirFaire

Nintendo Network ID: rdean1209

LzWinky

mch wrote:

Thanks for your comment,
As you can/could read, I did write to Marvelous (Europe) and of course not to Nintendo.

You're welcome. Hope it works out for you. I don't understand why they cancelled it for Europe either

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Baron

Any one knows where I can download clear photos for some of the game elements- especially equipment and cooking set?
(farming tools , the oven , chemistry set , order board etc..)
I would like photos like this:
http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140116045006/harvestm...
Also, tomorrow is Volkanon’s birthday and my cooking level is very low. Is there a way I could find or purchase relax tea ?

Baron

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3096-1695

LyIa

I just finished the Second story arc and saw the ending.
My eyes welled up with tears, knowing that this will be the last Rune Factory game I'll ever play. Damnit, Neverland. ;n;

Also I am now cheating on Margaret with Dolce. You guys made me do it. :/

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.