Forums

Topic: Rune Factory 4

Posts 141 to 160 of 288

TsunamiSensei

Someone ejected my cartridge while I was saving last week, so I had to restart... At least I'm almost done with the first arc!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

LyIa

GuardianKing wrote:

I want a yes or no answer:

Does the story continue after retrieving Leon?

Yes.
Don't worry. You've got 2 more story arcs to go through. Good luck! I'm almost done with the second arc.

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

LyIa

@GuardianKing That was announced before the Japan release

all men are kings 👑

LyIa

/bump.
Can someome share their love experiences? I kinda feel like I'm missing out by dating Margaret. Eheheheheh. ^^"

all men are kings 👑

GuardianKing

Oh man... I'm torn between Dolce and Forte right now... I've been with Forte for so long, her strength and independence made her that much more of an interesting and endearing character, but Dolce is starting to win me with her charm and personality...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

/bump.
Can someome share their love experiences? I kinda feel like I'm missing out by dating Margaret. Eheheheheh. ^^"

Pokemon is causing me to not play this game...lol. (that and Monster Hunter, lol)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LyIa

GuardianKing wrote:

Oh man... I'm torn between Dolce and Forte right now... I've been with Forte for so long, her strength and independence made her that much more of an interesting and endearing character, but Dolce is starting to win me with her charm and personality...

Oh man, I love Dolce. I'd date her but I'm already dating Margaret, and I don't feel all that good about two timing, even in a game. :/

all men are kings 👑

GuardianKing

Oh goodness... Part of me is really attached to Forte right now, no matter who else I try to court, and I almost wanna propose to her with the engagement ring, but I'm not sure if I should do it yet...

I'm on Year 3, Spring 4; I've cleared the first two story arcs and now I'm trying to trigger the third.

Top Highest Heart Levels (amongst main characters):

• Forte (18 Hearts)
  • Dolce (11 hearts)
  • Margaret (10 hearts)

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

LyIa

Well, you could just propose already, it won't really make a difference. The game does fastforward after you give birth to a child, though.

I haven't played in a while due to ALBW and Pokemon. You've gotten me motivated though! Thanks, guy!

all men are kings 👑

LyIa

I'd pick Dolce, personally.
Are you two/three- timing?

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

LyIa

Neverland...?
I wanted my Rune Factory 5.
Are you still making it?
The devs are making a new one, right? Please still be making it please still be making it please still be making it.
Haha, okay, make-believe time is over!
Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god.

You taught us so much, Neverland. You taught us to farm. You taught us to love. You taught us to fight. Please don't teach us to die now. I know no one thought you could make it in the industry. But I believed in you. I always believed. I won't let you leave me.

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

Rezalack

Loving this game so far.. I got it last week and I'm in the Delirium Lava Ruins. This series has always been a favorite of mine so of course it doesn't surprise me that it's great.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

GuardianKing

I've made up my mind... I'm going to marry Forte. That last event just won me over, and it assured me she had all the makings of a beautiful yet strong character.

Granted, I still did the double save file thingy; because talent.

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

CaviarMeths

This is my first Rune Factory game and I love it. If Fire Emblem: Awakening wasn't so perfect, this might be my GOTY.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

LyIa

GuardianKing wrote:

I just finished Forte's event "Where the Heart is" and... Wow... This game actually almost made me cry...

So much thought and effort was put into their characters, like wow... I'm genuinely moved by this...

Raven's and Sofia's events in 3 made me cry so hard. Shame Neverland closed.

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.