3DS Forum

Topic: Rune Factory 4

Showing 121 to 140 of 279

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

121. Posted:

I've finished the game! Well, the first half, anyway. The story continues after Leon Karnak, soo, it's much longer than 3.

EDIT: There are 3 parts! I've only finished the first! And several visits to Leon Karnak! This is much longer than I thought!

Edited on by Cyb3Rnite

Dreaming, forever longing, that someday Nintendo would make a MOBA-type game.

Currently playing: League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS), Mass Effect 3
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

122. Posted:

@Cyb3Rnite Ack! I just got to Leon! :O :O :O

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

123. Posted:

By the way: why is it that it's only Summer of Year 1, yet Forte is already at 9 hearts? ._.

I guess that's what happens with RF's gift-spamming mechanic. :P

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

124. Posted:

@GuardianKing Wow, you sure are fast! I'm in the middle of Summer, Year 1, and I've only got Margaret at 7 Hearts (she still won't date me :( ). I'm starting to like Dolce more but I'm going to have to start the whole courtship process again. Ugh.

Edited on by Cyb3Rnite

Currently playing: League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS), Mass Effect 3
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

125. Posted:

/bump. It appears we don't have much of an audience here at NL.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

126. Posted:

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

Cuz POKEMON!

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Akira

127. Posted:

thatguyEZ wrote:

That's my same situation I really want to get this game. But I've gotten so excited to get back into Pokemon (haven't played them since Gold/Silver) that I just can't bring myself to get it right now. I do plan on getting it though, I loved Tides of Destiny. Just not right now, though I am really tempted. D;

Actually, I'd say that if you can afford it, and don't want to buy the digital versions, you might go ahead and pick up RF4 now, as well. It's possible RF4 might become hard to find on store shelves, later.

thatguyEZ wrote:

Edit: Nice avy btw Mugi is my favorite girl from K-On! :D

Heh.

...now, here's hoping Real Life will give me enough free time to play something... -_-

Currently playing: Pokémon Y, Rune Factory 4

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

128. Posted:

Akira wrote:

Actually, I'd say that if you can afford it, and don't want to buy the digital versions, you might go ahead and pick up RF4 now, as well. It's possible RF4 might become hard to find on store shelves, later.

This. RF3 went out fast.

AuthorMessage

Donjwolf

129. Posted:

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

I go to the RF4 forum at GameFAQs and don't come to NL's forum a lot (not just in this section, but everything else). I'm still playing it of course. I don't want Pokémon.

Donjwolf

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

130. Posted:

Does anyone know how I could train Margaret? She's only level 10-something and I'm level 60-something! I really want to be able to do "adventure dates."

AuthorMessage

YvoCaro

131. Posted:

Love this game, played all previous games too. This one seems to be the best, the story is entertaining with nice twists!
Can you "train" Margaret? She might not like to hear that, lol.

Got three different region 3DS, enjoying them all! Check out my gaming blog at www.ladiesgamers.com.

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0141-3894

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

132. Posted:

YvoCaro wrote:

Can you "train" Margaret? She might not like to hear that, lol.

...Oh wow. Just NOW I see the innuendo in that.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

133. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

Cuz POKEMON!

Yup...winning Amber's heart has been put on hold...because Pokemon more important, lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

134. Posted:

I'm glad NL reviewed this. It deserves publicity.

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

135. Posted:

I honestly thought NL and even IGN would end up forgetting about the game, seemed like the game didn't even exist on IGN's site.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

136. Posted:

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

I'm glad NL reviewed this. It deserves publicity.

Actually, you'd be surprised by how well it's doing. If you go into the EShop and look at the best selling tab on the bottom row, you'll see this following order:

• Pokemon X
  • Pokemon Y
  • Rune Factory 4
  • Animal Crossing
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

I'd say its not too bad if it outsold the digital sales of AC.

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

137. Posted:

@GuardianKing That's awesome! I'm so happy to see this getting so huge. I've loved the series since 2.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

138. Posted:

Well, plot-wise, I'm not progressing at all; on the flip side, I got Forte at 10+ hearts. <3 :3

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

139. Posted:

Margaret started dating me <3 she's at 8 or 9 fp I think.
Right now I'm about halfway through the second arc.

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

140. Posted:

Finally finished the whole thing with the Guardians! Man, those battles were hard, even on easy... Luckily, I've saved the day with a spoon! :3

Also, dat moment with you and venti, not to mention Dolce's memories... :'(

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Melody Astra Avatar