MFD

@GrailUK That will not stop it from trying regardless

MFD

Octane

Meanwhile at Nintendo HQ...

Untitled

Octane

JoyBoy

Reggie is definitely the best dancer in Nintendo’s history.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Smash_kirby

Yeah ResetERA has given into madness, counting down every hour until the direct actually is announced and then until it happens.

Smash_kirby

Pazzo-TheFool

Imagine if the EA memo was wrong, lol.

I really want there to be one tomorrow though.

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Dezzy

Octane wrote:

@Dezzy I bet you won't see Prime 4 for a loooong while...

Why not? Nintendo don't announce things years ahead that often. Usually only with things like Zelda which you already know is constantly under development anyway.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Octane

@Dezzy

Reggie Fils-Aimé wrote:

For certain games, games that will be in development for, let’s call it a decent amount of time, like Metroid Prime 4 — also, given that it’s a franchise that we know people have been very eager to get some news — that’s when, fine, we’ll share it. We’ll share it early. Others, we want to hold closer in and reveal it when the gameplay is going to be available. It literally is game by game, title by title, how we make that decision.

Octane

Xyphon22

Anyone think there's a chance this was just Nintendo testing the leaky waters? I know they've been upset about leaks in the past, and I believe Ubisoft was particularly mad about all of the Kingdom Battle leaks ahead of the reveal. Maybe Nintendo has simply given false information to different employees, and depending on which ones get out, they will discover who is the guilty party. We are already well past when the leak said the reveal would happen, after all.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Dezzy

Octane wrote:

@Dezzy

Reggie%20Fils-Aim%C3%A9 wrote:

For certain games, games that will be in development for, let’s call it a decent amount of time, like Metroid Prime 4 — also, given that it’s a franchise that we know people have been very eager to get some news — that’s when, fine, we’ll share it. We’ll share it early. Others, we want to hold closer in and reveal it when the gameplay is going to be available. It literally is game by game, title by title, how we make that decision.

Lol did he just read my comment and say this just now to make me look silly?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

SLIGEACH_EIRE

I'd say late Friday night(1am Irish/UK 2am Europe, which is evening US, early morning Japan) or Saturday could be a good bet. That way people can stay up late without worrying about getting up early the next day. I also think DLC for Super Mario Odyssey will be announced.

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

ilikeike

I'm thinking that Nintendo had planned to show the Direct on the 11th, but after all the leaks and rumors they delayed it to the 12th just to discredit them. There will be an announcement tomorrow, a great jubilee will spread across the internet, and all will be right in the world.
...a man can dream, can't he?

Mario Galaxy is ten years old, and now I feel old.

OdnetninAges

Some people are saying the Direct is dead-set for the 11th, even if there wasn't an announcement the day before.

That's just crazy, right? That can't be the case, unless it's a Nintendo Direct Micro or something.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Anti-Matter

It's already 11 January 2018 and No Nintendo Direct yet.
Well, i guess it will be next week.

Anti-Matter

ilikeike

@OdnetninAges And whaddaya know, it was a Direct Mini after all😜
For what it was, I thought it was a great direct. No, nothing earth-shattering (except for perhaps Dark Souls, but we've known about that for a while) but I expect Nintendo is saving the big announcements for a later, full-size direct.
This may sound weird, but my favorite announcement was Ys VIII. The first time I saw that game I'd thought it would be a perfect fit for Switch...and here we are, it's coming to Switch!

Mario Galaxy is ten years old, and now I feel old.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.