lava ruby ocean sapphire
i got hundreds of ideas

MANGO

marioman7

they will in 2013

3DS FC 3995-6542-8889

Mieu-Fire

theres so many things i want from pokemon
a sequel to pokemon xd,pokemon coloseum and sence XD001 was purifed XD002 will be zekrom i hope
i remake of pokemon ruby sapphire and a remake of pokemon coloseum for 3ds
a new pokemon mystic dungeon
pokemon 6th gen with no fire fight i want a fire electric
pokemon red blue to go on the eshop i know why it cant but i still want it to

MANGO

Marakuto

5th Generation is meant for DSi enchantments, so I don't see the last 5th gen main game(s) having being made for 3DS exclusively.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Mieu-Fire

i love 5th gen theres only one thing i didnt like about B/W there were no pokemon from the other region in that game untill after the elite four i like alot of there pokemon i love the starters most people dont idk y i love the 3 monkeys most people dont because there hard to use untill you envole them but there worth it

MANGO

SilentHunter382

I wouldn't mind a remake. Generation 3 was the only pokémon series I didn't get.

Xbox/PSN/NID/Steam/Origin = SilentHunter382
3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0756-1394 | Nintendo Network ID: SilentHunter382 | Twitter:

Whydoievenbother

Gen IV is the only pokemon gen i got. I WANT RAGING RUBY AND STRIKING SAPPHIRE!!!!!! p.s.view this people OR ELSE......

Edited on by Whydoievenbother

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Whydoievenbother

there probably not making an emerald remake. they never made a yellow remake or a crystal remake. why should they do it now?

Edited on by Whydoievenbother

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Mieu-Fire

yellow remake would have been interesting but to late for that now its time for a R/S remake

MANGO

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.