Forums

Topic: Ruby/Sapphire Remakes on 3DS?

Posts 101 to 120 of 129

Mieu-Fire

ima still but black 2 & white 2 cuz i think it will be alot better and you know how platinum gave you clues that they were going to remake gold and silver well i heard B2/W2 gives you clues about R/S remake i hope its true

MANGO

Mieu-Fire

royal ruby sacred sapphire sounds good but it probaly be like magma ruby and aqua sapphire

MANGO

Retro_on_theGo

If anything Black/White 2 are the most I've been excited for a pokemon game in a while. I'm just looking forward to B/W 2 pushing the story element of Pokemon more. It'll give the main game more point to it so battling competitively won't be the only incredible thing about the games anymore. B/W was also the most balanced the meta game has ever been,

e-love

Gen 1 + 2: Classic

Gen 3: Will always be my favorite.

Gen 4: Was meh.

Gen 5: Felt really fresh to be honest.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Geonjaha

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

If anything Black/White 2 are the most I've been excited for a pokemon game in a while. I'm just looking forward to B/W 2 pushing the story element of Pokemon more. It'll give the main game more point to it so battling competitively won't be the only incredible thing about the games anymore. B/W was also the most balanced the meta game has ever been,

Really? The Pokemon tournaments consisted of about 10 pokemon from what I can remember. It's good that they're putting more focus into balancing, but the system they have makes many pokemon redundant from the start.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

e-love

Black and White are awesome. They should at least be noted for their music and story if anything. The new Pokemon designs were probably the worst, but there's lame ones in literally every generation, just more in this one.

Mieu-Fire

i liked pokemon black and white i just didnt care for the starters and i wish they had pokemon from other regions in the game ensted of haveing to wait after the elite four to catch them but pokemon black 2 and white 2 will have that i cant wait for them games i wont use my starter tho and i love the story and music of black and white
1 gen classic
2 gen classic
3 gen best gen ever
4 gen amazing gen
5 gen will get amazing with B2/W2 and hopefully a R/S remake

MANGO

Retro_on_theGo

I totally agree with Emaan on B/W feeling fresh. At gen 4 it was honestly getting stale. Especially with all these new evolutions and baby Pokemon. I know every generation has them and I'm cool with that, but gen 4 went way over board. There were so many lackluster evolutions. I still say design wise Tangela is better than Tangrowth.
I honestly think the overall Pokemon designs in B/W were awesome. It was D/P that had the worst designs, IMO. Not to say that gen was awful just the least creative honestly. It still ended up being good. It was just the weakest. Outside of Pokeballs I don't see a problem with Pokemon being based on objects. Chandelure is awwwweesome. Johto will always be my favorite generation though, so meh.
@GeonJaha Pretty sure the tournaments are 6 on 6 or 3 on 3.

e-love

I will never forgive them for creating Cyrogonal...its so awful.

Mieu-Fire

yep everygen does
gen 1-i cant stand jynx
gen 2-i cant stand wobbafet
gen 3-i cant stand actually i like all the pokemon in R/S/E
gen 4-i cant stand bibarel
gen 5-i cant stand throh

MANGO

Pokefanmum82

i want a ruby remake though. I never played it and i want to

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

SkywardLink98

RampantRuby and TidalSaphire

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Geonjaha

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Lol thats not what I meant.
What I mean is that the balancing isnt done as well as it could be - and in those tournaments the best players end up using some of about 10 different pokemon. With all 500 or whatever the count is now, so many Pokemon are simply becoming totally obsolete compared to others, and instead of it coming down to what pokemon you'd prefer, it just comes down to which are the best statistically.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Mieu-Fire

i dont care i want a R/S remake so bad ruby sapphire and emerald are the best pokemon games hoenn has the best pokemon they all are boss and all are beast

MANGO

Hokori

I have my friends Cradilly level 100 on my pearl, I should migrate it to my black! Raised it since it was a level 5 Lilleep some almost 10 years ago

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Retro_on_theGo

Geonjaha wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

[/div]

Lol thats not what I meant.
What I mean is that the balancing isnt done as well as it could be - and in those tournaments the best players end up using some of about 10 different pokemon. With all 500 or whatever the count is now, so many Pokemon are simply becoming totally obsolete compared to others, and instead of it coming down to what pokemon you'd prefer, it just comes down to which are the best statistically.

Oh, my bad. lol
Well, yeah, of course. In a game involving stats the ones with the better stats are always more favored. There's definitely a bunch of out classed Pokemon that aren't used, but not as many as you may think. A lot of people use underrated Pokemon, because su a good strategy they're useful. For example Octillery. (May have misspelled.)

e-love

Radical Ruby and Supreme Sapphire

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.