Forums

Topic: Release and Price

Posts 41 to 48 of 48

TLink9

Nintendo should announce the price for the 3DS soon this is because, it has been 1 month ago when they said the price for Japan and US gets it one month after Japan. Today it has been exactly 1 month so I think it would be wise for them to announce the price within this week.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

TLink9 wrote:

Nintendo should announce the price for the 3DS soon this is because, it has been 1 month ago when they said the price for Japan and US gets it one month after Japan. Today it has been exactly 1 month so I think it would be wise for them to announce the price within this week.

Unlikely. I wouldn't expect to hear a peep from Nintendo about other regions' pricing (or anything else 3DS related) until after the holiday season. They want to keep the focus on DS and Wii to boost holiday sales.

Peznaze

LzWinky

TLink9 wrote:

Source?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

IanMage

Peznaze wrote:

TLink9 wrote:

Unlikely. I wouldn't expect to hear a peep from Nintendo about other regions' pricing (or anything else 3DS related) until after the holiday season. They want to keep the focus on DS and Wii to boost holiday sales.

Good point. I'm not sure why nintendo gave the price for Japan though.

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

JadeGirl

@TheBlackDragon, Well I hope they sure don't hike it anymore. I don't Understand why they would do this! Nintendo knows were loyal fans we always would buy from Nintendo and we love Nintendo's products. That's wrong to just make the price high because we like the product, that's totally insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

JadeGirl

@Odnetnin, Yeah I'm going to buy it, but I'm so upset Nintendo would do this to us!

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

SparklingPikachu

I think $250 would be the perfect price for the N3DS. $300 is a bit steep for people, but it's still in the reasonable bin though, especially since I think it won't be too technical like other new devices that will be out by time it comes around. I am willing to preorder it as soon as it becomes available to preorder, along with a few games for it. I'm just hoping the 3DS ends up with enough technological features in it to make it worth that much around launch.

You also have to remember that Nintendo is also a business. They know that people are willing to buy it up to a certain price and how anticipated the system is, and they want to make a profit. $300 seems like the reasonable limit. It is sad how companies will overprice something because people want it, but Nintendo is one of the few companies which still make their prices reasonable for new systems.

SparklingPikachu

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.