Showing 1 to 20 of 51
1. Posted: Thu 29th Jul 2010 14:45 BST
Post any interesting facts that you may know about the 3DS (and would like to share with others) here! These may be small facts that aren't worth making a new thread for, or they could be about 3DS games, or they could little known facts, or just cool 3DS info/news!
2. Posted: Thu 29th Jul 2010 16:35 BST
It will be awewsome!
"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk HawkFNS: Y B L R R R B >
3. Posted: Thu 29th Jul 2010 16:39 BST
The Paper Mario Game Looks new and is not a remake of the N64 Version thankfully.
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }
4. Posted: Thu 29th Jul 2010 17:03 BST
The 3ds is so big, the release date got a release date
To each his own.
5. Posted: Thu 29th Jul 2010 17:06 BST
Oh man thats funny!
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
6. Posted: Thu 29th Jul 2010 17:10 BST
The 3DS will come with a Tingle bath/ehower set as a pre-order bonus, Tingle hat showercap, Tingle shower gel, a Tingle shaped sponge and a towel with Tingles face on it.
source, this very comment posted on the internet
there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain
7. Posted: Thu 29th Jul 2010 17:14 BST
It has SD Card support.
8. Posted: Thu 29th Jul 2010 18:56 BST
The Eggplant Wizard returns in Kid Icarus Uprising
SSB4 Character requests
1. Little Mac 2. Dixie Kong 3. King K. Rool 4. A WarioWare character (preferably Kat & Ana) 5. Takamaru 6. Mewtwo 7. Mii 8. Tom Nook
Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan
9. Posted: Thu 29th Jul 2010 23:04 BST
The console may be able to take pictures in 3D.
My 3DS Blog | YouTube ChannelCUAF - Administrator/Chef/Logo Creator
SMEXAIZELDAMAN's Official Undercover Assassin
10. Posted: Thu 29th Jul 2010 23:07 BST
Confirmed - I did it myself on Tuesday http://3ds.nintendolife.com/news/2010/07/hands_on_we_experien...
I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.
11. Posted: Thu 29th Jul 2010 23:11 BST
Its a DS
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
Safari: ϟZebstrika, Electabuzz and Dedenneϟ
3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad
12. Posted: Thu 29th Jul 2010 23:12 BST
GameLord08 wrote:The console may be able to take pictures in 3D.Confirmed - I did it myself on Tuesday http://3ds.nintendolife.com/news/2010/07/hands_on_we_experien...
How does that work? Seems kinda strange because it would have to see all around your hear or something to see your pics in 3D.
13. Posted: Thu 29th Jul 2010 23:18 BST
It only does everything (better than the PSP).
Sylver's Edge on YT | Pinkie Pie's Perilous Platforms! - The Devblog | Follow me! | StreetPass NYC | Sylverloggery
"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto
3DS Friend Code: 1160-9715-1818 | Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14
14. Posted: Thu 29th Jul 2010 23:18 BST
There's two cameras that simulate both eyes. How exactly is this not known yet?
Games I'm Looking Foward To Most -
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward SwordOkamidenGolden Sun: Dark DawnKid Icarus Uprising
15. Posted: Fri 30th Jul 2010 00:47 BST
There will be a Monster Hunter 3DS (hopefully )
Monster Hunter Tri:HR 70+Name:SubtleID:EANA19
16. Posted: Fri 30th Jul 2010 08:53 BST
Let's keep this to facts, please.
17. Posted: Fri 30th Jul 2010 09:51 BST
It's not a DS.
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
18. Posted: Fri 30th Jul 2010 09:58 BST
The 3DS has also got colours orange and purple. (Yes, I've seen this for myself.)
19. Posted: Fri 30th Jul 2010 10:12 BST
The most ironic fact about the 3DS is that it's main feature, that is, the capability of displaying 3D images without the need of glasses simply can't be previewed with videos or pics and it's awesomeness can only be reasoned by a few lucky guys (yes Prosody, i'm looking at you).
20. Posted: Fri 30th Jul 2010 10:55 BST
It causes eye-strains after playing for long periods of time.
“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.” - "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them."