Forums

Topic: Question about my 3DS.

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

such-username

i just recently got a 3DS and it came with a game pre-installed onto the system(luigi's mansion dark moon) but i felt like playing another game and some time later i tried going back to luigi's mansion and it's gone, i looked everywhere and it's nowhere to be found, is there a way to get it back or would i have to buy the game if i want to play it?

such-username

theblackdragon

did you take out the SD card? the pre-installed game may have been installed to the SD card, you'll need to re-insert it in order to play it again.

if for some reason the game has well and truly disappeared, however, you are free to re-download it via the eShop, just as soon as it's back up again — currently they're having some technical difficulties with the online features, i'm afraid.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

such-username

theblackdragon wrote:

did you take out the SD card? the pre-installed game may have been installed to the SD card, you'll need to re-insert it in order to play it again.

if for some reason the game has well and truly disappeared, however, you are free to re-download it via the eShop, just as soon as it's back up again — currently they're having some technical difficulties with the online features, i'm afraid.

yeah, the SD card is still in it, would the game be free?

such-username

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.