Forums

Topic: Project X Zone

Posts 121 to 140 of 151

Ralizah

I love the Japanese voices. Really glad the original voice acting in this game.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

OptometristLime

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

...So there's no way to turn it off? >.> lol

Sure you can! Its called the little volume slider on the side!

...I want sound dude, just...don't wanna hear random people talking "gibberish" through it all. xD

has anime avatar, doesn't like japanese

what

Untitled
sorry, I couldn't resist

Edited on by OptometristLime

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

DualWielding

I only know the Capcom characters, but I'm enjoying the namco and sega characters as well, thought was preetty cool they threw a character from Rival Schools in which is my favorite fighting game ever.... Just wish they had thrown Phoenix Wright in as well.... I would like to see a sequel with more companies involved (maybe level 5 or square-enix) but guess its unlikely due to the low sales of the game in Japan.

PSN: Fertheseeker

Spoony_Tech

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

...I want sound dude, just...don't wanna hear random people talking "gibberish" through it all. xD

what

...You know anime has dubbed versions right? >_>
I don't care for Japanese voice acting, rather hear it in my own language.

I have to agree with Erika here. I don't want to sit down and relax and read my anime! Ill miss the action on screen. However I do like the opening and closings of most in Japanese.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Joeynator3000

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

OldMan-Tech wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

what

...You know anime has dubbed versions right? >_>
I don't care for Japanese voice acting, rather hear it in my own language.

I have to agree with Erika here. I don't want to sit down and relax and read my anime! Ill miss the action on screen. However I do like the opening and closings of most in Japanese.

ERICA!!! Spell my anime love's name correctly!!! x3
I, er...I mean....yeah the opening/closing themes are left alone anyways so I'm fine with those. I just can't stand listening to voice actors speaking in an language I don't understand....And with anime I don't wanna deal with subtitles either.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

scrubbyscum999

This game is really awesome. I was very surprised, being a crossover and all. I'm not saying its the best game ever, but if like really Japanese JRPGs you should pick this up. It's also very funny in terms of story, which Im glad because when you have this many characters from 3 different companies there isn't a point of trying to make the story too serious.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter:

FriedSquid

I am SO addicted to this game. I think I'm having too much fun with this. I also hope this game isn't too easy, because so far I'm flying through it and only lost once because I didn't protect Ichiro/Sakura. But this game is really, really fun. I dunno if everyone else is loving it as much as me, but it's definitely one of my favorite 3DS games now...

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

scrubbyscum999

CaptainSquid wrote:

I am SO addicted to this game. I think I'm having too much fun with this. I also hope this game isn't too easy, because so far I'm flying through it and only lost once because I didn't protect Ichiro/Sakura. But this game is really, really fun. I dunno if everyone else is loving it as much as me, but it's definitely one of my favorite 3DS games now...

Well, I am on Chapter 16 and this chapter has a hard goal. I think it gets harder over time.

Banker-Style

Currently on chapter 2,and I'm really enjoying it.
When Kogoro calls Morrigan a "Wet Dream Demon" it made me laugh so much.,

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

kkslider5552000

2nd page? How dare you?

Finally got a copy, limited edition and all. Let's see how fun this is and how little I'll understand anything about half of these series.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Banker-Style

Even though I'm on 7 or 8,I don't know jack all about the story,and tbh I don't really care the game is just so much fun.

In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

kkslider5552000

This game is genuinely fun and the soundtrack is great. The only problem I have so far is that the new characters are really generic anime characters. Granted, most of the other characters so far might as well be anime characters but they're still way more interesting, and I don't even know anything about Virtual Fighter or whatever.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Osui

Just finished the game, pretty interesting, it just kinda short. Good thing I finished before SMT IV come out

FC: 3110 - 4797 - 0564
Pokemon Y Safari : Ground

Looking for Sneasel Safari. Please PM ME

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4797-0564 | Twitter:

Banker-Style

I'm currently halfway through chapter 10,and it's still very enjoyable even if the chapters are getting a wee bit long.

@Osui how long did it take you to complete the game?
I heard it takes around 40-50 hours.

Osui

Banker-Style wrote:

I'm currently halfway through chapter 10,and it's still very enjoyable even if the chapters are getting a wee bit long.

@Osui how long did it take you to complete the game?
I heard it takes around 40-50 hours.

About 48 hours.

FC: 3110 - 4797 - 0564
Pokemon Y Safari : Ground

Looking for Sneasel Safari. Please PM ME

3DS Friend Code: 3110-4797-0564 | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

I'm amused at how if certain characters die it immediately goes to Game Over with no warning.

Still fun, but wow is this plot going nowhere. It's like the Avengers of games, no one cares about the plot.

Best thing this game has done though is made me far more interested in certain titles, God Eater and Resonance of Fate specifically.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Spoony_Tech

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I'm amused at how if certain characters die it immediately goes to Game Over with no warning.

Still fun, but wow is this plot going nowhere. It's like the Avengers of games, no one cares about the plot.

Best thing this game has done though is made me far more interested in certain titles, God Eater and Resonance of Fate specifically.

Wait Avengers didn't have a plot?!?! That's the first I've heard of that!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

scrubbyscum999

kkslider5552000 wrote:

This game is genuinely fun and the soundtrack is great. The only problem I have so far is that the new characters are really generic anime characters. Granted, most of the other characters so far might as well be anime characters but they're still way more interesting, and I don't even know anything about Virtual Fighter or whatever.

I disagree, I think all the characters, even the PXZ originals have a lot of personality and are very cool/fun. I piledriving through this game like I don't know what. I'm like on Chapter 30 something with 38 hours.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.