Forums

Topic: Project X Zone

Posts 141 to 151 of 151

Banker-Style

I'm only on Chapter 13,but I'm playing between this and Mario and Luigi.
Certainly a good game,if a bit repetative,and the plot a massive headache to understand.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

19Robb92

I just won this game in a competition. Hope it's worth a playthrough. I didn't really enjoy the demo all that much though. I just kept on pressing all the buttons and won every fight.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Sjoerd

@Erica
Isn't there a way to turn of the voices in the options menu? double tap X and I believe the option is there.

ON TOPIC:
I'm not enjoying this as much as I'd hoped. I bought it because of the Ghouls 'n Ghosts demo . And to support these kinds of games.
I can't help but feel I'm doing exactly the same thing over and over. If the plot was understandable I guess I'd do it for something but I don't understand who and why I'm fighting. The Music and animations are wicked though. I love how they keep using sprites in the boss fight cutscenes!
I think I would have had more fun with Mario & Luigi, but I'l try to finish it anyhow.

3DS Friendcode: 2234-7361-0146
NNID: Soddard

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7361-0146 | Nintendo Network ID: Soddard

SubBronze

I'm up to chapter 8, and I'm having a pretty good time with the game, even though so far it has been really easy. I skim through all the story text, but I'm not even going to try to follow it in-depth. Its a good game to play while you watch YouTube videos or TV.

Untitled
^Reaction to about 60% of the characters

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

scrubbyscum999

I finished the game and all I can say, this is going to be a cult classic. Mark my words. The BAssery in this game is off the charts.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445
Steam:scrubbyscum999

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5661-0445 | Twitter:

Dreamsleep

I don't know who some of the characters are, either, as someone above said, but this game is awesome! I love how it's just crazy, over the top, fun! Loving it!

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

kkslider5552000

this probably goes without saying, but this game is a brilliant advertisement for these titles. God Eater, Resonance of Fate Valkyria Chronicles and Darkstalkers are all series I want to play now at some point and it convinced me that I need to give Dead Rising another chance.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Dreamsleep

OdnetninAges wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

God Eater, Resonance of Fate Valkyria Chronicles and Darkstalkers are all series I want to play now at some point.

Same here.

Agreed, been wanting to play all of those, especially Darkstalkers, and Resonance of Fate for a long time. I played Valkyria on the PSP and it was one of my favorite PSP games. I want the original PS3 game so bad!

Atari 2600, Commodore 64/128, Sega Genesis, 32X, Sega CD, PC, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Wii, PSP, DSi, PS3, 3DSXL, WiiU

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.