Forums

Topic: Project X Zone is coming to both Europe, Australia, US in the summer of 2013 for 3DS

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

shingi_70

Untitled

Pretty sure this is the project teased by the 8-4 guys.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Knux

Oh hell yes!

Knux

SheldonRandoms

That's great, finally, I hope that they have the special edition, just like in Japan.

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Sonicfan11589

I at first had no interest in this game, but with this news, I feel kind of hyped up, I enjoy quite a few of the franchises some of these characters are from:
Virtua Fighter, Tekken, Soul Calibur, Xenosaga, Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, Street Fighter, etc.

I wonder if they will add more characters?
Can anyone tell me just how good this game will be? To get me a little more hyped up?

Sonicfan11589

AceSpadeS

Just saw this on IGN. I am pleased, oh so pleased.

AceSpadeS

rayword45

This better not tank. We need more successful 3rd party games along the lines of Kingdom Hearts/Monster Hunter.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Pokefanmum82

i'm so excited. can't wait for the summer

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Mr-Mario

me neither

Mr-Mario{proud sponser of Converse Club} loves being friends with people
MY 3ds FC: 2079-6202-1862

My Mario Kart Wii FC: 0990-6884-6740

kkslider5552000

Namco Bandai's been pretty cool and almost relevant lately, so I hope this all pays off for them. I'll probably get it ASAP despite (or maybe because of?) not knowing anything about at least half of the series in the game.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

lightbringer

Loved Namco x Capcom, so despite the smaller roster, I'll be all over this. Nice to see the inclusion of the Sakura Wars series.

"This sword shall always be the sword of the oppressed. I swear it again now!"

3DS Friend Code: 1778-9775-6886

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.