3DS Forum

Topic: Predictions: 3DS Price and Release Date

Showing 1 to 20 of 33

AuthorMessage
CorbsStaff

Corbs

1. Posted:

Okay, let's hear everyone's prediction for the 3DS price and release date in your region.

I'm going with $249.99 and March 20th for North America.

Edited on by Corbs

Plain old gamer :)

AuthorMessage
James

James

2. Posted:

Europe: £224.99, March 22nd.

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage
noblo601

noblo601

3. Posted:

Australia $349.99, release on March 30...

www.gamerswithgfs.com - Find us on facebook too!

AuthorMessage
Aviator

Aviator

4. Posted:

$300 AU please. Don't wanna have to pay that much.

I hope its worldwide release though.

QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
We're PARTYNAUSEOUS
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
Noire

Noire

5. Posted:

It'll be $249 CAD on March 20th, maaaaaaaaaaaybe?

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage
GameInfinite

GameInfinite

6. Posted:

230$ CAD at March 14.

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

AuthorMessage
WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

7. Posted:

I think that the 3DS is going to be $299 and released on March 27th here in North America. I really hope that it ends up being cheaper though.

WolfRamHeart

Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart

AuthorMessage
GameInfinite

GameInfinite

8. Posted:

WolfRamHeart wrote:

I think that the 3DS is going to be $299 and released on March 27th here in North America. I really hope that it ends up being cheaper though.

$289 and being released on March 28th.

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

AuthorMessage
Machu

Machu

9. Posted:

James Newton wrote:

Europe: £224.99, March 22nd.

I hope you are wrong, cos that is equivalent to $350US. D:

Rawr!

AuthorMessage
GameInfinite

GameInfinite

10. Posted:

Machu wrote:

James+Newton wrote:

Europe: £224.99, March 22nd.

I hope you are wrong, cos that is equivalent to $350US. D:

Indeed it is, my good fellow! I echo your desire for the aformentioned individual to be incorrect in their prognosticational attempts.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

AuthorMessage
GTWarrior77

GTWarrior77

11. Posted:

My prediction is $299 and release date 25 March

"As a man thinketh, so he is"
WiiU NNID: GTKing77

AuthorMessage
Hardy83

Hardy83

12. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

It'll be $249 CAD on March 20th, maaaaaaaaaaaybe?

Don't be silly. It'll be $299 because retails want to gouge us even though our dollar has been on par for months.

Hardy83

AuthorMessage
Noire

Noire

13. Posted:

Hardy83 wrote:

Don't be silly.

I like being silly thought. D:

a girl can dream, can she not

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage
HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel

14. Posted:

PhoenixSage wrote:

Hardy83 wrote:

Don't be silly.

I like being silly thought. D:

a girl can dream, can she not

Hardy83 has become known for his sunshine and cheer round these parts.

Southeast Asia, NA-region 3DSes for around S$300-350 at release. Local retailers aren't stupid enough to release it for any higher a profit margin than that.

Edited on by HolyMackerel

Let's play some Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate! Let me know who you are before you add me.
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
× steam

AuthorMessage
salty1264

salty1264

15. Posted:

349.99 can march 15th

have a wii,dsi, gba and gcn but getting a 3ds and ps3. my fave game of alltime for all systems is black ops on wii

AuthorMessage
Hardy83

Hardy83

16. Posted:

HolyMackerel wrote:

Hardy83 has become known for his sunshine and cheer round these parts.

Sorry I'm bitter about the Canadian retail industry. lol
Bunch of crooks.

Hardy83

AuthorMessage
LEGEND_MARIOID

LEGEND_MARIOID

17. Posted:

It'll be more expensive in the EU IMO......£209.99

EU release date March 25th (if we're lucky)

Edited on by LEGEND_MARIOID

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

AuthorMessage
HolyMackerel

HolyMackerel

18. Posted:

Hardy83 wrote:

HolyMackerel wrote:

Hardy83 has become known for his sunshine and cheer round these parts.

Sorry I'm bitter about the Canadian retail industry. lol
Bunch of crooks.

Haha really I know what you mean. I have a few Canadian friends who are always railing against the price difference across the border to the US. Just be glad you don't live in the UK lol, everything there is hugely inflated in price due to high exchange rates, taxes and EU policies.

Maybe you should check if online stores like Amazon.ca have better prices than your local stores? Or maybe Amazon.com has cheap delivery to Canada? There must be a way to get a good deal on game products somehow.

Let's play some Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate! Let me know who you are before you add me.
3DS Friend Code: 4098-3796-9042
× steam

AuthorMessage
alLabouTandroiD

alLabouTandroiD

19. Posted:

I'm going for a 250 € price tag and March 25th. But even at that price point i have to think very hard about getting it. I certainly don't think i will pay any € more than that.

HolyMackerel wrote:

Just be glad you don't live in the UK lol, everything there is hugely inflated in price due to high exchange rates, taxes and EU policies.

That's the reason why i buy most of my games in their webshops. Most of them are in German too and the prices are just insanely low in most of the cases.

no apple

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage
Hardy83

Hardy83

20. Posted:

HolyMackerel wrote:

Haha really I know what you mean. I have a few Canadian friends who are always railing against the price difference across the border to the US. Just be glad you don't live in the UK lol, everything there is hugely inflated in price due to high exchange rates, taxes and EU policies.

Maybe you should check if online stores like Amazon.ca have better prices than your local stores? Or maybe Amazon.com has cheap delivery to Canada? There must be a way to get a good deal on game products somehow.

Actually... At the moment I do live in the UK. lol Prices don't seem THAT bad cept the system costs, but then again I haven't paid much attention because all my handhelds are NA system, and my PS3 and Wii are back in Canada.
But don't get me started on rent and public transit pricing in the UK, my GOD! lol

Also Amazon.ca kind of sucks most of the time when it comes to game sales for some odd reason, which is shame because Amazon.com is so restricting on what they send up to Canada now a days.

But my apologies, I side tracked the post. I think the 3DS will be 249, though in all honesty I think it would be smarter for Nintendo to price it at 199. They do have to compete with the Ipod touch whether people want to admit that or not.
Not saying it'll fail at 249, but I think 199 would be the sweet spot.

Hardy83