Forums

Topic: Pre-Installed Games/Software on the 3DS

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

Pyrodon

Don't you hope that the 3DS will have at least some pre-installed software or games? Especially since the 3DS games are estimated to be at the higher price of 40 dollars. And there was new trademarks made recently by Nintendo that included titles like 3D Paddleball, 3D Hoops, and 3D challenge. I bet that these are probably minigames included with the 3DS. And what about the trademarked "3DS Play?" Maybe that has something to do with pre-installed software too. What are your guy's hopes/opinions?

Hi.

Xkhaoz

Those are probably tech demos, but still. And 3D Flipnotes and PictoChats would be cool.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

theblackdragon

if we get anything game-wise, it'll probably be some lame stuff like Wii Play that's more along the lines of glorified tech demos to show off what the 3DS can do. i know I'm not expecting anything really addictive or awesome to come pre-installed, really. :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Pyrodon

theblackdragon wrote:

if we get anything game-wise, it'll probably be some lame stuff like Wii Play that's more along the lines of glorified tech demos to show off what the 3DS can do. i know I'm not expecting anything really addictive or awesome to come pre-installed, really. :3

I just really hope that there are some good games because I don't want to spend all this money on a 3DS and then 40 bucks more for a game. Whatever it may be, and pre-installed software should entertain me long enough or at least until I fell like buying an actual game. (unless Kid Icarus: Uprising turns out to be EPIC... then I may have to get it on impulse.)

Hi.

Marzipaz

GameLord08 wrote:

Wait, a $40 price estimation? That's like £28. Woohoo! Anyway, I do think pre-installed applications and software would be a good idea. Like the tech. demos we were just shown.

I don't think the americans realize how good they have it price wise I'm paying around 45 euro+ for a ds game)

Lets take his leather pants.

Pyrodon

Marzipaz wrote:

GameLord08 wrote:

Wait, a $40 price estimation? That's like £28. Woohoo! Anyway, I do think pre-installed applications and software would be a good idea. Like the tech. demos we were just shown.

I don't think the americans realize how good they have it price wise I'm paying around 45 euro+ for a ds game)

Yeah... Lol we don't. $50 is the price of a good 1st party Wii game. I do feel bad for you guys though. 45 euro is about equivalent to 60 USD which is twice the price of a normal DS game here!

Hi.

RoyalBlur

All I can say is there will indeed be 3DS Play bundled with the Nintendo 3DS and perhaps a "motion comic" like Epic Mickey or a promotional Marvel Avengers: Origins comic or more hopefully a Kingdom Hearts manga.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

R-L-A-George

Pyrodon wrote:

Marzipaz wrote:

GameLord08 wrote:

Wait, a $40 price estimation? That's like £28. Woohoo! Anyway, I do think pre-installed applications and software would be a good idea. Like the tech. demos we were just shown.

I don't think the americans realize how good they have it price wise I'm paying around 45 euro+ for a ds game)

Yeah... Lol we don't. $50 is the price of a good 1st party Wii game. I do feel bad for you guys though. 45 euro is about equivalent to 60 USD which is twice the price of a normal DS game here!

I'm glad, I realized it when I found out DSi everywhere else cost the same as Japan.......Thats actually awful, same limitation as the American version but cost just about the same as the Japanese.

Some DS games start out around 40$ in the U.S....Such as Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilve.

R-L-A-George

Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

Hokori

I think Pilotwings Resort Will come with the 3DS because I think thats good marketing since it has the RESORT part in it Casuals will probably want to pick it up and itll feel like wii Sports Resort being packed to the Wii

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

Pyrodon

Otaku wrote:

I think Pilotwings Resort Will come with the 3DS because I think thats good marketing since it has the RESORT part in it Casuals will probably want to pick it up and itll feel like wii Sports Resort being packed to the Wii

Oooh. That's and interesting thought. Although I would kind of rather it be a full retail game and have something else packed with the 3DS, rather than it just be downgraded version of what it could be. But I do like the idea of it being free.

Hi.

qsdsd

movie trailers would be cool

qsdsd

Top

  • Pages:
  • 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic