Forums

Topic: Pokemon Z

Posts 641 to 660 of 777

Araquanid

Personally I don't think we're getting new pokemon at this point, we thought we were solely because of the new zygarde core form being something new, but obviously it's revealed not even to be a new pokemon...

If we were getting new pokemon, I'm sure we would've seen something new for the anime's sake.. the anime pretty much is pushing "Z" yet the game is behind schedule it seems.

XY&Z is the last gen 6 season afterall.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Blast

If Pokemon Z is gonna do the friend thing again... then can we please have a perverted friend??? Please. Let him be a homage to Brock. Let's see a friend hit on gym leaders and drool over Pokemon Center nurses. Then we can do a time skip of him being ultra mature. Lol

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

nuts

Kalos was really boring

nuts

Nintendo Network ID: nuts

CM30

Well, perhaps this version will make it less boring. Or perhaps (as I once predicted), it'll take place in a new area close to/related to Kalos instead of the area from X and Y. Like a game equivalent to the Orange Islands, except gen 6 based.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

Hendesu

Pokemon Z may not become a thing due to Yokai.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Bolt_Strike

Hendesu wrote:

Pokemon Z may not become a thing due to Yokai.

Oh come now, Pokemon isn't in that much trouble that they'd outright cancel a game, don't make me laugh.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

IceClimbers

Pokemon consistently sells 10+ million every release. Yokai Watch still has quite a ways to go before it comes even close.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Araquanid

Yokai Watch is only cancelling digimon.

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

-Godot

ButchManly wrote:

My WISH for Z:
You start out in SOUTHERN Kalos! That's right, basically a whole new region south of Kalos! You get to select one of the Kalos starters from the professor down south, perhaps a relative of Tiernio (explaining how he came to get the 3 starters in XY). You'll progress through this new area facing new gyms, and NEW POKEMON! Which would explain why they only had around 70 for XY, they saved the other half for southern Kalos. You'll be re-introduced to team Flare who has a new plan to use Zygarde to achieve their goals, and you'll gain access to a Zygarde core & will have to collect more on your journey gaining access to more forms. Also, there will be more megas, and once you've finished the plot and have defeated the E4, you will gain access to northern Kalos! That's right, it's really one region but will essentially be like exploring two regions. You'll get to face the old gym leaders again, and have access to new megas.

I doubt that will happen. But I feel like my first prediction is probable.

That idea sounds like it could be great... That would be my ideal (realistic) "Pokemon Z"
If we're forced through the same Kalos again though, I'd like it to start in Dendemille town. Then you could go left through the fall themed route as your first route... As for Team Flare, it would be really cool if Malva, the elite four member, was Team Flare's leader throughout the game, replacing Lysandre. The plot really needs to improve... X&Y were a huge step down from Black and White, which only had a "good plot" in comparison to the rest of the Pokemon games. There are so many ways they could improve in a new Kalos installment, and I hope they don't create it as "an expansion in case you never picked up the original X & Y". The original two sold 14 freakin million copies, it should appeal to people who already played the originals.
edit: I think it would be cool if the main character from X and Y, after becoming champion, kind of did what Red and the guy from BW did and just went off somewhere. Then, Malva could move up from Elite Four member to champion, and Team Flare would take over the Pokemon League. That would make for a really climactic ending, where you already think you've taken down Team Flare mid-game, only to see a Team Flare overridden Pokemon League after exiting Victory Road.

Edited on by -Godot

Currently bored (while change when I stop being bored)

Bolt_Strike

MegaBeedrill wrote:

Digimon is still a thing?

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

-Godot

Bolt_Strike wrote:

MegaBeedrill wrote:

Digimon is still a thing?

Yeah, at least in Japan. A 3DS game was released two years ago (people have made petitions for it's localization), and a Vita/PS4 game came out this year in Japan (it will be released in English next year). There is even a new Vita Digimon game coming out next year, in Japan at least.

Currently bored (while change when I stop being bored)

Nintendo_Ninja

Pokemon has nothing to worry about. I welcome the competition though. It makes Pokemon strive to be better.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Marakuto

This is going to be a weird request but to the mods, if a new title(s) gets announced today, can discussion still be kept here with the thread name being changed?

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Eel

That's usually what's done.

Much like how the Super Smash Bros Cafe thread was renamed Super Smash Bros for WiiU after we got the official name.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Araquanid

There are three possible methods to announce Z.

Corocoro
Direct
Some other event on the 15th that junichi masuda is showing up at (also the corocoro release date)

Corocoro - already leaked, and nobody is giving word on Z, pretty unconfirmed at this point.
Direct - Maybe, we'll see in a few hours.
NicoNico? - Likely just covering pokemon go and what's going on in the corocoro. Maybe we'll get to see a 3 second trailer after watching a man take a bath after barging into some kid's house like ORAS. Pokemon Natural Gas Z

EDIT:
Also curiously, the zygarde event happened today in Japan. and the passcode is "MEGAMEGA"... I wonder if this is hinting something... Two mega zygardes? two games? nothing at all and just overspeculation? Most likely means one of these things..

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

IceClimbers

@MegaBeedrill: Oh god not Mega Mega Rayquaza. Please no. Nobody's body is ready for that.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Araquanid

Eh, I'm not really that excited for them. If somebody said they were online wifi, instead of local wireless, I'd say it'd be interesting to play the gen 1 metagame.. but it looks pretty limited to local play only.

We still have the stream Masuda is doing this week.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Bolt_Strike

Wasn't the Pokenchi stream confirmed to be about music? At this point I don't think Z is being announced until 2016.

Bolt_Strike

LzWinky

Marakuto wrote:

This is going to be a weird request but to the mods, if a new title(s) gets announced today, can discussion still be kept here with the thread name being changed?

Ask again later

Seeing as how the original poster is banned, we shall take over and rename it if necessary

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Dogorilla

I really hope the next game is more of a sequel than a director's cut. Maybe 2 sequels like with B2 and W2, but I don't want to play through the same game again with slightly different content.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.