Forums

Topic: UPDATE: Pokémon XD 3DS is 'fake'

Posts 1 to 13 of 13

komicturtle

Well, this is a surprise. Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness may be ported to the 3DS. It's disappointing for me personally because I do own the GCN title anyhow- and seeing a simple port of that game isn't all that swell 'less they add new features and all that. I question whether 5th Gen mechanics will be incorporated. Heck, I'd take a REMAKE of the game rather than a port. But an original Pokemon title (maybe 3rd game in the Colosseum Series) would have been great.

Untitled

Image is blurry.

Source

I hope this isn't real though. If it is, then I'll have to see what it offers.

Edited on by komicturtle

komicturtle

MERG

komicturtle92 wrote:

Well, this is a surprise. Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness may be ported to the 3DS. It's disappointing for me personally because I do own the GCN title anyhow- and seeing a simple port of that game isn't all that swell 'less they add new features and all that. I question whether 5th Gen mechanics will be incorporated. Heck, I'd take a REMAKE of the game rather than a port. But an original Pokemon title (maybe 3rd game in the Colosseum Series) would have been great.

Untitled

Image is blurry.

Source

I hope this isn't real though. If it is, then I'll have to see what it offers.

Fake? See here

Bow ties are cool - The Doctor

LordJumpMad

Always trust blurry imagies.
The Internet, never lies!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

komicturtle

Why thanks for pointing that out

(that was close...)

komicturtle

R-L-A-George

Seems like it would be Streetpass Mii plaza style, you know pick up the person on street pass and battle them when you open the game?

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

bboy2970

Oh thank the lord that this is most likely fake!! If this were real there was a very good chance that THIS would have been the Pokemon game announced in May, NOT Pokemon Snap sequel. Pokemon Snap 2 still has a chance!!!!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

Radio_KJ

Hmm. Is too bad. XD was always my favourite Pokémon game. None of this generic "be-a-Pokémon-master" nonsense that has long since gotten old, but instead an actual storyline. I'd love to see a sequel.

Radio_KJ

komicturtle

XD was a major improvement over Colloseum. I was gutted when Reggie partially (well, maybe entirely) lied about it "being like Ruby and Sapphire."

But to see Ruby and Sapphire remade for the 3DS would be amazing- a filler for the next generation of Pokemon. And we'll get to see Hoenn in the way it was supposed to be as it's "the most beautiful region". I can imagine.

But I still love Johto. I'd live in that region over any other place. I want to re-revisit it again too

Might as well get back to Soul Silver since I already 'beat' Heart Gold (yeah, I'm aware they are the same game).

komicturtle

pikku

Ok, time for lock.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

theblackdragon

JumpMad wrote:

Always trust blurry imagies.
The Internet, never lies!

surprisingly wise words from our lovable resident troll :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.