Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Safari

Posts 721 to 740 of 19,569

Elissa1mil

@TeeJay told me I was fire with ponyta and I texted my Friend and asked him he said I was dark on his with inkay.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1631-2508 animal crossing, monster hunter 3 ultimate, fire emblem awakening, final fantisy's theatrarythem, :)
Pokemon Y!!!!! Fire Type: Ponyta, Pyroar, and Braxien

AlexIrwin

Elissa1mil wrote:

@TeeJay told me I was fire with ponyta and I texted my Friend and asked him he said I was dark on his with inkay.

Youre fire with Ponyta and female Pyroar for me

FC: 1650-1574-6581

Elissa1mil

AlexIrwin wrote:

Elissa1mil wrote:

Youre fire with Ponyta and female Pyroar for me

My head is going to explode mostly from anger of not getting a nice hidden power braxin. lol dang it systems to wierd

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1631-2508 animal crossing, monster hunter 3 ultimate, fire emblem awakening, final fantisy's theatrarythem, :)

Elissa1mil

@AlexIrwin Oh nice you have a Zebstrika as the third in your electric chain

Elissa1mil

maybe its time zone oriented im in eastern

AlexIrwin

Elissa1mil wrote:

maybe its time zone oriented im in eastern

That would make sense.

AlexIrwin

Hows do you get access to a friends 3rd pokemon in the safari?

Elissa1mil

that would mean that anyone in eastern time would have me as a dark type Im guessing you guys are pacific time so you would have me as Fire.

TeeJay

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

:/
Well that's what this thread is for. Guys, please do list the person's type and pokemon so I can later update the original post with an organized list to make things easier.

That would be very useful but it sounds like lots of work for the OP, no?

I'm the OP TeeJay and I'm suggesting the idea. It's fine.

Oh! Well now I feel dumb.

Yup Ponyta and Pyroar are what I see as well.

Uh, Ellisa? I'm EST.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

chiachun822

@Trippy51 done finish add you please add me back thanks
FC in my sign

Lillipup Minccino and Eevee
Is waiting for some one to collect them please add my FC :)

3DS Friend Code: 5172-1043-5926

Elissa1mil

oh you get a open third pokemon when the friend of that zone is online! you can tell when you see the three boxes you will see a black poke ball symbol in the box and that shows you there's pokemon in that zone available you haven't caught yet.

Edited on by Elissa1mil

AlexIrwin

chiachun822 wrote:

@Trippy51 done finish add you please add me back thanks
FC in my sign

Added you! FC in my signature

chiachun822

@Si248 just add you man please add me back thanks
FC in sign

Lillipup Minccino and Eevee
Is waiting for some one to collect them please add my FC :)

3DS Friend Code: 5172-1043-5926

AlexIrwin

Elissa1mil wrote:

oh you get a open third pokemon when the friend of that zone is online! you can tell when you see the three boxes you will see a black poke ball symbol in the box and that shows you there's pokemon in that zone available you haven't caught yet.

Ok I see the spot but still not showing up in safari. Are they more rare or...

Elissa1mil

TeeJay wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

:/
Well that's what this thread is for. Guys, please do list the person's type and pokemon so I can later update the original post with an organized list to make things easier.

That would be very useful but it sounds like lots of work for the OP, no?

I'm the OP TeeJay and I'm suggesting the idea. It's fine.

Oh! Well now I feel dumb.

Yup Ponyta and Pyroar are what I see as well.

Uh, Ellisa? I'm EST.

Ok well it is random then and i just got the short end of the stick some how. Idk maybe becuse i registered him right after you who knows I give up thinking on it.

Elissa1mil

AlexIrwin wrote:

Elissa1mil wrote:

not to rare just have to keep hunting around usually i just run away from the ones ive already seen and the third one pops up after 6 pop ups.

Retro_on_theGo

AlexIrwin wrote:

Elissa1mil wrote:

Eh, a bit I guess. Just use the encounter o-power.

Elissa1mil

@chiachun822
Added you please add me too

AlexIrwin

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

AlexIrwin wrote:

Elissa1mil wrote:

Eh, a bit I guess. Just use the encounter o-power.

Got em! And good point Retro. Dk why I didnt think of that..

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic