Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Safari

Posts 2,981 to 3,000 of 19,569

crescent390

@al1995 add me
@smooth-c add me
I'll be on later today to add anyone who adds me.

3DS FC: 4957-3441-3839, screen name: StarFire
Fighting: Pancham, Mankey, Tyrogue

XCharizardX

Hey guys! Its my first time on here, Im not sure who is in my safari either, Ive been adding people from other sites as well.

My code is 0533-5364-2314

If you can please add me guys that would be greatly appreciated!. Just let me know somhow and I will add you back! Im going to be online for a bit. I trust you guys, I feel this site is very reliable lol

@iSwirlix and @LordJumpMad you guys stood out to me the most so far, Im not sure how this site fully works yet but if you could please add me! <3 And let me know your codes so I can re add you too!

Ps Im really looking for someone with an Ivysaur.!!!

Thanks a bunch everyone. Have an awesome day!!

FC 0533-5364-2314

Ciroz

thanks VvV your like a shiny pokemon i just caught

Friend Code: 3110-5249-3904
Safari Fighting type with: Meditite, Pancham, Breloom

crescent390

ToniAntal wrote:

Hey guys! Its my first time on here, Im not sure who is in my safari either, Ive been adding people from other sites as well.

If you can please add me guys that would be greatly appreciated!. Just let me know somhow and I will add you back! Im going to be online for a bit. I trust you guys, I feel this site is very reliable lol

@iSwirlix and @LordJumpMad you guys stood out to me the most so far, Im not sure how this site fully works yet but if you could please add me! <3 And let me know your codes so I can re add you too!

I don't have ivysaur in my safari, but I can breed one for you to trade if you like.

3DS FC: 4957-3441-3839, screen name: StarFire
Fighting: Pancham, Mankey, Tyrogue

smooth-c

crescent390 wrote:

@al1995 add me
@smooth-c add me
I'll be on later today to add anyone who adds me.

added you

Psychic: Munna, Espurr, girafarig
FC - 0232 - 8885 - 8465

Laurenggg

Hey does anyone have dragons / electric or a lapas / eevee!
Looking to expand my friend safari.
I have a ghost safari if anyone interested.

My friend code : 3969-5209-5599 - Law

For rock safari add : 0189-9425-4519 - Ben please if you add
Us let us add you back! So please send friend codes! Thanks xx

Edited on by Laurenggg

Laurenggg

XCharizardX

crescent390 wrote:

ToniAntal wrote:

I don't have ivysaur in my safari, but I can breed one for you to trade if you like.

Wow, thanks for replying! That would be amazing! I just added you. And I see i can catch a tyroge from you so thats cool haha. Yeah Even a bulbasaur would be great! Thank you!

FC 0533-5364-2314

smooth-c

Laurenggg wrote:

added both

FC - 0232 - 8885 - 8465

smooth-c

ToniAntal wrote:

added you, add me back

FC - 0232 - 8885 - 8465

XCharizardX

DivineLevel wrote:

My FC is 0146-8838-1122 (dragon safari). I will add everyone on this page and I will keep adding for the next 30 min or so....

Added you!, mines 0533-5364-2314

FC 0533-5364-2314

Laurenggg

smooth-c wrote:

Laurenggg wrote:

added both

Thank you !!

Laurenggg

leliana1

not really sure what my safari is, but anyways my code is
3625 8173 4892
and if anyone would be kind enough ill give anything on this list for a pokemon with pokerus
timid larvesta with morning sun

serene grace togepi

adamant larvitars with stealth rock, which i have a ton of if anyone else is interested in trading something for one

beldums,dusclops,excadrills,eh, guess thats bout it

leliana1

XCharizardX

smooth-c wrote:

ToniAntal wrote:

added you, add me back

Added Thanks!

FC 0533-5364-2314

DemonShrew

pokeman123 wrote:

Howdy all - Ground type here: Camerupt, Trapinch, Gastrodon (East Sea).
Pokeman - 1177-7682-4807
add me and I'll add you back

@pokeman123 My friend code is 1762-2850-8858. Add me please! I have a fairy type safari.

Edited on by DemonShrew

1762-2850-8858
Pokemon safari: Fairy, Togepi, Floette, Swirlix

Looking for a friend safari with Gastrodon

smooth-c

ToniAntal wrote:

smooth-c wrote:

ToniAntal wrote:

added you, add me back

Added Thanks!

so your dark pokemon: crawdaunt,, vullaby, liepard

FC - 0232 - 8885 - 8465

smooth-c

DemonShrew wrote:

pokeman123 wrote:

Howdy all - Ground type here: Camerupt, Trapinch, Gastrodon (East Sea).
Pokeman - 1177-7682-4807
add me and I'll add you back

My friend code is 1762-2850-8858. Add me please! I have a fairy type safari.

added both

FC - 0232 - 8885 - 8465

smooth-c

DivineLevel wrote:

My FC is 0146-8838-1122 (dragon safari). I will add everyone on this page and I will keep adding for the next 30 min or so....

Added you

FC - 0232 - 8885 - 8465

XCharizardX

smooth-c wrote:

ToniAntal wrote:

smooth-c wrote:

ToniAntal wrote:

added you, add me back

Added Thanks!

so your dark pokemon: crawdaunt,, vullaby, liepard

Oh wow, thanks Crawdaunts pretty cool I guess

FC 0533-5364-2314

XCharizardX

crescent390 wrote:

ToniAntal wrote:

Added you btw

FC 0533-5364-2314

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic