GoniniNL

jm29 wrote:

@NintendoFanBoy16 your added to the 2nd one now only one I have with me

added you

Fighting friendsafari Mienfoo Throh Hariyama

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0913-5674

PokeTom

redivgamer90 wrote:

I'm looking for a Ghost type safari with Dusclops, please add me if you have one. I also accept any safari and I would like to know the type of my safari as well as the pokemons I have in it.

I think I have ghost type safari, not sure what pokemon in it though, so I've added you. If you could let me know the pokemon in my safari, then that'll be great, thanks

PokeTom

PokeTom

2coldchahta wrote:

Looking for more friend safaris.. not picky about the type

Added

PokeTom

PokeTom

redivgamer90 wrote:

@PokeTom
Well i can only see two pokemon on your safari. You have a punkaboo and a shuppet. I have to tell you I love Banette, so thank you very much!!!

I'm glad to hear you love Banette and you're very welcome haha! Not sure if you already know your safari, but you've got Psychic with Wobbuffet and Munna.

PokeTom

2coldchahta

Does anybody have a Tyrogue safari?

FC: 3840-7663-4013

Shebby289

Add me! Looking to expand my friend safari before ORAS. I have a poison safari if I remember correctly. Do let me know what Pokemon I have if anyone adds me. Thanks!

3DS Friend Code: 0817 - 3847 - 2404

GoniniNL

Shebby289 wrote:

Add me! Looking to expand my friend safari before ORAS. I have a poison safari if I remember correctly. Do let me know what Pokemon I have if anyone adds me. Thanks!

Added!

Fighting friendsafari Mienfoo Throh Hariyama

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0913-5674

voulg160

HEY people im looking for a water safari with poliwhirl but will accept anyone my friend code is in my sig

Backloggery
right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us."
fc is 2750-1120-9537

MikeDanger

Hey guys I have a flying safari.
5327 1129 3111
Add me and give me yours please

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D:

Shebby289

Added you MikeDanger. Add me back please.

3DS Friend Code: 0817 - 3847 - 2404

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic