Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Safari

Posts 17,641 to 17,660 of 19,569

Mystt

@Sankebyte - no worries, I firm believer in karma: even if it's not the best deal for me, eventually something works out, it always does.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Sankebyte

@mystt you're seriously like the coolest guy haha thank you so much! So for the Braxien right?

Sankebyte

3DS Friend Code: 4914-3961-1718

Mystt

@Sankebyte - yea I not really into shinies that much, but if they were battle ready with High IVs I'd trade it in a heart beat. It can take days to clone one pokemon (at worst mind you) only had that happen to me once. So it's a lot of work to go into it, that's why I make sure to get something at least half decent out of it.

Just now I at the point I have every legendary now, and although I don't have many shiny's I'd prefer the shiny versions that I take to battle.

Edited on by Mystt

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Sankebyte

@mystt oh I didn't realise it was that hard, you really don't have to do it then, it's okay. I'm already so happy with what we've done

Sankebyte

Mystt

@Sankebyte - seriously it's hit and miss. Sometimes it's fast, like in 2 minutes fast. most times it's a half hour. It's not too too bad. I'll let you know when it's done.

Sankebyte

@mystt okay thank you so much!
We should keep in touch and have a battle someday, after I'm done iv breeding maybe

Sankebyte

Mystt

@Sankebyte - sure got no issue with that; i seriously don't even have high IV battle pokemon yet, I been concentrating on completing my dex. 20 away.

Sankebyte

@mystt Wow really? Nice work! How many did you bring over with pokebank?

Sankebyte

Mystt

@Sankebyte - a big WHOPPING 0! HAHA I caught/bred/evolved every X Y I could. (except moltres cause I had the other two birds from my X Y) and I traded for those in Gen V and down. Although I was teen when first Gen pokemon (yellow) was up. I just never did like it or could get into it until now. When my son begged me to buy it.

Edited on by Mystt

Sankebyte

@mystt Ah yeah, what a great son! Haha what 20 pokemon do you need? If I can help you I will

Sankebyte

Mystt

@Sankebyte - any form of klink is the one I missing. I have all the rest I can evolve or breed. Thanks though!

Sankebyte

@mystt I'll keep an eye out on the gts for ya

Sankebyte

Mystt

@Sankebyte - lol no need, I already know what they want on it: and it's all legendaries. A joke really... un-fair trade and half of them can't take cause they are asking for event pokemon that you can't even trade over GTS anyhow... Waist of space.

Sankebyte

@Mystt so true. The only way to get pokemon on the gts is to ask for them, everyone is always wanting mew or other really rare legendaries. It's a joke and it's ruining the Gts

Sankebyte

TobuKatsu

I Am looking for a safari with Mawile, pikachu, and ditto, if you have one of these, please, do add!

3DS FC : 4613 - 7463 - 3640
我的名字是TobuKatsu。Меня зовут ТобуКатсу. 私の名前はトブカツです。나는 이름을 케이린 입니다.
很高兴认识你。Очень приятно. よろしくお願いします。 만나서 반가워요.

Mystt

@Sankebyte - got my klinklang - so please don't worry about keeping your eye out. Still working on your Ho-oH.

Sankebyte

@Mystt That's awesome! Congrats thank you so much!

Sankebyte

Mystt

@Sankebyte - ready to trade for Braixen, you online? Got your Ho-Oh : figured get your Braixen tonight and have the morning to dupe your shiny's back to you.

Edited on by Mystt

Sankebyte

@mystt I'm going on now, thanks so much again, just let me know when you're ready with them, anytime is okay

Sankebyte

Mystt

@Sankebyte - alright, thanks a lot again.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic