Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Safari

Posts 17,621 to 17,640 of 19,569

Sankebyte

@mystt Oh okay I obviously don't really understand how it's all done and stuff but anyway thanks for doing this for me

Sankebyte

3DS Friend Code: 4914-3961-1718

Mystt

@Sankebyte - It requires 2 pokemon games 2 3DS's and a lot of patience. Basically you start a trade and when you want to copy one, you press power against the Pokemon you can throw out: do it after the black visual trade screen and it starts to say connecting on a blue screen As soon as you see that blue connecting screen count 4.5 seconds and power off the DS that you don't want cloned. Then count 32 seconds and hope for a black screen on the other DS. IF done correctly you have a high chance of it cloning, but that chance lowers on lvl of pokemon/rarity/shiny or no and if items are held.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Sankebyte

@mystt ahhh okay, is there a higher chance if the pokemon is holding an item then? Because if there is I'll put an item on them to increase the chance for you

Sankebyte

Mystt

@Sankebyte - no lower chance. Anyways you still might be able to help me out for the ho-oh: do you have a Klink, klang or klinklang? As I had one from a trde the other day but now it's mysteriously gone off mine and my wife's 3DS

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Sankebyte

@mystt No I don't sorry. Did you try using the sear button in your pc boxes and typing the name? Could just be lost among other pokemon

Sankebyte

Mystt

@Sankebyte - yea I did it's gone... I had a klinklang that I was going to breed for the other 2, checked the GTS and a shiny one is trading for mew, but it wont take mine cause mine is a special event mew.

I getting online now, can you please remind me your iGN, as I forget in my frustration sorry.

Edited on by Mystt

Sankebyte

@mystt oh I'm sorry about that man. It's Dimebag

Sankebyte

Sankebyte

Sankebyte

Sankebyte

Sankebyte

Sankebyte

@mystt what should I give you for the pawniard back?

Sankebyte

Mystt

@Sankebyte - its all good, I patient.

Mystt

@Sankebyte - No idea... Does your Shiny Braixen have her HA, or do you know her IV's? I have one, but yours might be better. Throw me any trash pokemon for your pawniard back, you helped me by letting me dupe it.

Edited on by Mystt

Sankebyte

@mystt I'm not sure I could check after this trade if you want

Sankebyte

Mystt

@Sankebyte - May as well, never know until it's checked right? Either or thanks a lot for the other shinies, I'll work on duping them, but again it's late here my kids need me up for 7am it's almost midnight where I am. So likely won't get cloned until tomorrow, is that okay>?

Edited on by Mystt

Sankebyte

@mystt thank you so much! I'll check for HA and iv's now. And will you be able to get copies of the volcorona and weavil for me?

Sankebyte

Mystt

@Sankebyte - not being a quack, remember which IV's>? I'll likely do it, but again I wont be able to clone anything until tomorrow. If that's okay?

Edited on by LzWinky

Sankebyte

@mystt Hp, Atk and Def Yeah that's fine. You definitely are not a quack! hahha Take as long as you need

Edited on by LzWinky

Sankebyte

Mystt

@Sankebyte - Same iv's as my braixen .. dirty.. her HA would be best with SP Attack not physical... I'll see if I can get your Ho-Oh. trying right now.

Sankebyte

@mystt Oh really? Wow thank you

Sankebyte

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic