Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Safari

Posts 17,601 to 17,620 of 19,569

Mystt

@GregreN - do you want me to copy him for you and give him back? It's a pretty good shiny.

Edited on by Mystt

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

GregreN

I'm not really into Shiny hunting or anything like that. I don't really need it back.

Well, if you tell me that he's 4-5iv or something like that, I might take your offer. But I doubt he is.

Thanks you anyway !

FC: 3926-4789-9788
IGN: Bibo
Fire Safari: Magmar, Larvesta, Ninetails.

Add me if you want to share your safari.
I'll add everyone !

Mystt

@GregreN = tell ya what, after my restaurant battle i'll check and if he is, I'll let ya know.

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

werauchimmer

does anyone have a shiny charmander perhaps?

werauchimmer

Mystt

@werauchimmer - sorry I only have a shiny charizard.

unnamedprsn

@all does anyone have a female Darumaka with its hidden ability they would be willing to trade?

I have a dark safari...pawniard, liepard, sandile looking to add friends :) my friend code is...4227-2480-5979.

Urouge

plz add me everyone

Urouge

3DS Friend Code: 5215-0615-0671

Mystt

@GregreN - turned out Scyther only had HP, dah well. I'll breed him hopefully get a stronger IV one later on.

Mystt

@werauchimmer - already have a shiny magmar and magmotar. thanks though.

xwyvern1

who has ditto or sliggoo in their safari? if you don't, add me anyway quote me if you do I add back

3DS FC: 2380-3785-0403
LF: Ditto, Grimer

gerr117

LF: competitive / shiny

Cofigrigus
Crawdaunt
Blastoise
Venasaur
Conkledurr (w/ move tutor punches)
I will trade shines, Legendaries and or shiny Legendaries please let me know if you're interested

0705-3325-8043 friend code add me :)
Ghost safari:

mufinj15

take care of my darkrai grimlock , thank god i have 2 ha, and btw how did u get this shiny eevee

mufinj15

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3397-6351

mufinj15

i add everyone who posts on this site daily so if u add me i will add u back

mufinj15

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3397-6351

Znerd

anyone have a dragoniar in their friend safair with the hidden ability

Znerd

3DS Friend Code: 0817-3916-6690 | Nintendo Network ID: ZGameing

SDVP

Add me, I'll add anyone just remember to tell me you added me!
FC: 2535 - 4774 - 5894 sirdanvanpan
:)

Sankebyte

@mystt hey I'm ready now, did you do the deoxys is well? And I was wondering if you would do shiny ho-oh for shiny braxien too, and if I'll get the shinies back haha sorry for all the questions

Sankebyte

3DS Friend Code: 4914-3961-1718

Mystt

@Sankebyte - Deoxys is done, as for Braixen don't need her sorry. If you need me to dupe the shiny's you are giving me, that's going to take more time. But yes all 3 are done, just I in a battle so can't trade at this second. I'll let you know when I ready.

Sankebyte

@mystt okay thanks man, just let me know when you're ready. Would be good if you could them back for me. Sorry for any inconvenience

Sankebyte

3DS Friend Code: 4914-3961-1718

Mystt

@Sankebyte - It's not a matter of can or can't; it's only a matter of when. Just understand as I explained before, I can't control when it copies. I can only control the instance that let's me get the best chance to copy it. From there, it's only a chance it does. The more times I get the instance in a row, the greater the chance it copies. But it's completely random, and no one who clones get's to say what that is.

Edited on by Mystt

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic