Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Safari

Posts 17,461 to 17,480 of 19,569

FSHunter

guys I have shinies ft especially heracross, blastoise, and tyranitar if u want megas because I have dupes of them

3DS Friend Code: 2852-8334-3491
X/Y Shinies Found: Floatzel, Druddigon, Noibat, Snorunt, Barbaracle, Scraggy, Swalot, Delibird, Anorith, Scyther (None FT)
B/W/B2/W2 Shinies Found: Purrloin
X/Y Shinies FT: A lot
Shiny Value Needs to be found
I Can Clone Too
R...

GregreN

@EpicMike
@scrubbyscum999
@Percentful
@Metroidlink
@cochi222

Added you all guys !

Also @Mystt if you could give me one of those JPN ditto, i would be very very grateful. I can offer you a shiny Scyther, shiny Gurdurr, or a shiny Sharpedo. Just tell me if it suits you ! I can also add a Metal Coat on the Scyther if you choose it .

Edited on by GregreN

FC: 3926-4789-9788
IGN: Bibo
Fire Safari: Magmar, Larvesta, Ninetails.

Add me if you want to share your safari.
I'll add everyone !

FSHunter

@Retro_on_theGo can you add me to the list on page 1 I am water with bibarel, floatzel, and frogadier

X/Y Shinies Found: Floatzel, Druddigon, Noibat, Snorunt, Barbaracle, Scraggy, Swalot, Delibird, Anorith, Scyther (None FT)
I Can Clone Too
R...

nguyenha518

@FSHunter can i have a shiny heracross or trade ?

Safari: Grass&Dark w/ Cacturne, Nuzleaf and Inkay
FC: 0018-1696-3510

FSHunter

nguyenha518 wrote:

@FSHunter can i have a shiny heracross or trade ?

ok 1. I like your fs so add me ill add u tomorrow
and 2. do you have a shiny ft?

I Can Clone Too
R...

nguyenha518

I don't have any shiny, i do have a 6 iv fully trained Gengar to trade.

FSHunter

nguyenha518 wrote:

I don't have any shiny, i do have a 6 iv fully trained Gengar to trade.

well id hunt in the fs for a shiny if I were u and trade it to me. ill think about the gengar though

I Can Clone Too
R...

nguyenha518

@FSHunter Ok, please let me know and I have no luck with hunting or trying to hatch 1240 of egg for shiny lol

nguyenha518

@Veloster can i please have a ditto?

FSHunter

nguyenha518 wrote:

@Veloster can i please have a ditto?

I have lots of them but bad ivs

I Can Clone Too
R...

nguyenha518

@FSHunter added you and i just got a ditto from wonder trade.

scizor350

@FSHunter can you add me for safari?

In-game names: Y - David X - Vyella
Water: Octillery, Wartortle, Frogadier
No room for anymore FCs for the safari. Need to free up some space.

3DS Friend Code: 3840-5713-4199

MoonCake

My friend code is 4897-6512-0714.. I'm new to this so I don't know what "type" I am in the Safari Zone. So yeah, sorry if I'm sounding like a complete noob right now.

Flying: Farfetch'd, Hoothoot, and Tropius.

3DS Friend Code: 4897-6512-0174

Urouge

MoonCake wrote:

My friend code is 4897-6512-0714.. I'm new to this so I don't know what "type" I am in the Safari Zone. So yeah, sorry if I'm sounding like a complete noob right now.

im trying to add you but it says that your friend code is incorrect so mabye you made a mistake or something

Urouge

3DS Friend Code: 5215-0615-0671

Mystt

@GregreN - I do have your ditto ready, and I would love a shiny scyther for it if you still have it.

@All - did anyone else need one? Sorry there may have been more of you that requested but I been feeling blah the last few days and may have missed it. Just tag my name and let me know what you can offer.

My ditto is 6-IV JPN origin, max stat 31/31/31/31/31/31 with destiny knot. Best ditto to breed for battle pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Prophetess

Please add me and I'll add you. Looking for more safari's to visit.

Hi! I'm Mystt's wife and my FC is 3883-6687-0681; IGN: Ash Catchem and my safari is Ground (Diggersby, Phanpy and Marowak). Let's all go on safari together :p

nguyenha518

@Mystt hey i would love a max iv ditto for breeding, but i don't have any shiny.. or you looking for any other pokemon?

Mystt

@nguyenha518 - normally I get Shinies or legendaries for the ditto: but I not closed to other ideas. As I missing about 100 pokemon of my national dex. I gotta make a list today. I'll get back to you.

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Mystt

@nguyenha518 - I don't suppose you got hitmonlee do you? I don't feel like going through the pain of evening out Tyrogues stats to get him,

nguyenha518

@Mystt ok thank you let me know what you need and if i have two or more of your list im willing to give all.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic