Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Safari

Posts 15,761 to 15,780 of 19,569

santhinal

my code is
4484 9194 4733
if you add just let me know i add your right back
san

all so i am up to 705 done my my national dex and waiting for the bank to start up does anyone one hear or have a idea when it coming up a am starting to get mad at nintendo for taking way to long

santhinal

Tickker

@Sensei_Sendai I should be able to get you a gastrodon do you want it with HA or not bothered?

My friend code: 4227-1524-0709
My Rock Safari Pokemon: Dwebble, Corsola and Rhydon
Have access to all pokemon safari mobs so if you want one with a HA just ask and I will try and capture you one.

Sensei_Sendai

HA would be brilliant. Thanks.

Preferably Male if possible. Will you need my FC for just a trade? If so, 3308-4837-9819.

Sensei_Sendai

Tickker

@Sensei_Sendai Ok trying to capture you one and yeh think we both need to add each others FC or doubt we ever see each other

Have access to all pokemon safari mobs so if you want one with a HA just ask and I will try and capture you one.

Sensei_Sendai

Alright, added your FC. Can you do the same. 3308-4837-9819.

Sensei_Sendai

Tickker

@Sensei_Sendai Ok got a Female with HA and Male with normal ability you can have both and breed if ya really want a Male with the HA =) and adding you now

Sensei_Sendai

Perfect. Would it be possible to get you on another forum/steam in case I need your services again?

Anyway, mind what I give ya?

Sensei_Sendai

Tickker

@Sensei_Sendai So long as you do @ then my forum name here it will let me know in my email that you sent me a message and I check my emails more then anything =)

Sensei_Sendai

Ah that's perfect. I was unaware because of a lack of a PM System.

Thanks for that by the way.

Sensei_Sendai

jeyesh

Hiya everyone! Wow this is so new to me. My FC is 3926-5844-0874 but I have no idea what type my safari is or what the pokemon are specifically, so if you add me please can you tell me what they are? Also I'm specifically looking for a togepi, beldum and magby (or any of their evolutions) if you have any of these pokemon please tell me!!! Despite that I'll probably add you back whatever you have in your FC. Thank you!

jeyesh

3DS Friend Code: 3926-5844-0874

jeyesh

Rosesfan07 wrote:

@jeyesh
Added you

Thanks! So Poison: Venemoth, Cascoon, don't have the time to third yet but I'm sure you'll find out eventually
What's my friend safari like?

jeyesh

Melistrius

@jeyesh @santhinal
added both of you. I'm also looking for some friends, as far as I know my safari is ground

FC is 1805-2158-3246

Rosesfan07

@jeyesh
Psychic type.
Espurr and grumpig

FC 5043 1954 9664
Add me and let me know and I will add back

xafe

I just got a new DS after my old one broke, so I need help finding out what my new friend safari contains, I also need to find a swirix friend safari for the hidden ability. Thanks I'll add anyone, but tell me if you got a swirix one my fc is :0705-3790-0215

xafe

Rosesfan07

@xafe added you

FC 5043 1954 9664
Add me and let me know and I will add back

jeyesh

Melistrius wrote:

@jeyesh @santhinal
added both of you. I'm also looking for some friends, as far as I know my safari is ground

Thanks santhinal, the pokemon I've found of yours so far are Camerupt and Sandshrew, hope I've helped!

jeyesh

xafe

xafe wrote:

I just got a new DS after my old one broke, so I need help finding out what my new friend safari contains, I also need to find a swirix friend safari for the hidden ability. Thanks I'll add anyone, but tell me if you got a swirix one my fc is :0705-3790-0215

I still need help

xafe

jeyesh

@xafe added you

jeyesh

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic