Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 981 to 1,000 of 18,301

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

981. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

It looks more dark to me.

Why? Because of the dark colors? I guess Jinx should be Dark, too, by your logic? What about Luxray? Claydol? Unknown?

My point is, Dark-color does not necessarily coincide with Dark Pokemon, and a lot of non-darks, particularly Psychic pokemon, are dark colored, too. There's more to dark pokemon than that. They're supposed to look evil and/or menecing, and while dark colors do help in the regard, they aren't always a good indicator. Nothing about Gothitelle looks evil, so I don't see how you could say it looks like a dark type.

Not really, it looks like a pretty basic version of a gothic lolita. I relate "gothic" to "dark" in my mind.

Jynx looks like some kind of pseudo valkyrie.

And no, I don't think dark types necessarily NEED to be menacing beasts of dark evilness. They can also be implike or just plain mischievous (like sneasel, though most of the do evolve into menacing things).

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

982. Posted:

CorporalPegasus wrote:

@RedPanda Haha, yes Altaria has a very nice cry. My favourite cry is probably Frosslass's.

It's off topic I know but I this needs to be said. I think that my favourite cry has got to be meloetta
and on the subject of cries I think someone needs to have a longer cry than jynx of 2,24 I haven't completed my dex so if there is a pokemon with longer cry then tell me
and can someone explain to me why on the pokedex for cries it says 00:00 why 2 digits when no one has a 10 second cry

Edited on by firestarter2398

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

983. Posted:

I thought togekiss' and buddew's cries were quite long.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

984. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

Not really, it looks like a pretty basic version of a gothic lolita. I relate "gothic" to "dark" in my mind.

Gothic Lolita isn't really related to anything dark, though, outside of the color scheme. It's meant to be more elegant, and even "cute", unlike western gothic fasion.

Morphtorok wrote:

And no, I don't think dark types necessarily NEED to be menacing beasts of dark evilness. They can also be implike or just plain mischievous (like sneasel, though most of the do evolve into menacing things).

I thought I said "and/or Mischievous"? I meant to say it. Maybe I forgot when I went to go check the spelling for "Mischievous"...XP

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

985. Posted:

Here is the real rest of the supposed x and y insider info:http://pokejungle.net/2013/05/18/more-pokemon-x-y-rumours/

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

whynot-

986. Posted:

Highwinter wrote:

DdFixen wrote:

If this whole thing about a new "fairy" type Pokemon is true, then my guess is that they will change that name into "light" in the English version of the games, considering they chose to call "evil" type "dark" back in the Gold/Silver days.

In Japan, the dark type refers to something along the lines of "dirty fighting" which is why it was changed to dark here, it just makes more sense. Fighting is strong against dark, because it's seen as the opposite. Heroic, martial arts fighters, overcoming the dark tricksters.

A light type wouldn't make sense in this context and giving dark another weakness wouldn't be a good for competitive players.

If fairy type is real (and all evidence points to that being the case) then it's going to follow more of the broad Japanese meaning as well and most likely include mythological type Pokemon, not simply winged sprites, which would also explain Xerneas' type. Pokemon like Absol, Mawile and Milotic are more likely to become Fairies over things like Jigglypuff or Togepi. Being pink and cute doesn't make something a fairy.

Well dark type moves DOES include moves like biting, tormenting and fake crying. XD

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/ssbu?

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: 3Dgamer

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

987. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Here is the real rest of the supposed x and y insider info:http://pokejungle.net/2013/05/18/more-pokemon-x-y-rumours/

I saw final evolutions for the strters fire/psychic grass/dark water/fighting (it's not fire/fighting)
pancham evolves into pangoro or something like that and is dark/fighting evolves at early 30s but you need a dark type pokemon in your party to make it work
There's a psychic/dark type called inkay evolves into malimar. This is how it evolves the 3ds must be upside down when inkay levels up what sort of method is this
(for those who are sick of cat pokemon won't like this) psychic type espurr into meowst
Professor sycamor and 2 rivals. Kind rival gives fully evolved kalos starter sycamor gives kanto starter all at the end of the game
draining kiss (fairy) belch (poison) new moves
mewtwo has 2 forms one we've seen and one more like mew (why it's mewtwo I don't know)
that's all that's really good to write about but I think it's fake maybe some of it will be a brilliant gues but just by the second evolution methoid it's fake why would it have to be upside unless the pokemon is normally upside down and is right side up for evolution

Edited on by firestarter2398

AuthorMessage

whynot-

988. Posted:

I thought there was a grass and fighting

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/ssbu?

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: 3Dgamer

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

989. Posted:

if there was I missed it

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

990. Posted:

whynot- wrote:

I thought there was a grass and fighting

Breloom. He's my Heavy hitter whenever I have him...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

991. Posted:

Oh is that he meant
I thought he meant in the pokejungle rumours
I'm such a diphead

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

992. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

Oh is that he meant
I thought he meant in the pokejungle rumours
I'm such a diphead

...maybe he did. I don't see where you said there wasn't a Grass/Fighting prior to his comment. Maybe I gotta read more before commenting...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

993. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

"A Pokemon named Inkay evolves into Malimar. To evolve it, you have to hold your 3DS upside-down when it levels up. Malimar’s type is Dark/Psychic"

Um... what?

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

994. Posted:

Yeah, this rumor sounds more and more bogus every time, honestly.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

995. Posted:

And to evolve eevee into its new evolution, you must throw your 3DS upwards and catch it.

If you don't catch it it evolves into Chrasheon, a ghost eeveeution.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

996. Posted:

I'm gonna capture a bunch of fairy types and refer to myself as the Fairy Tail trainer.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

997. Posted:

damn wanted the 1000 post oh well
It must be fake why turn the 3ds upside for an evolution. If they get this right then this the most ridiculous evolution method I've ever actually worse than beauty (I know they changed it now but still)
One weird way. Has smash come on yet anything about fairy type?
I reckon eevee evolves into sylveon by some really weird way weirder than lvl up by a big stone

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

998. Posted:

I don't doubt that could be fake. Pokebeach did warn to not believe every single bit as fact and that evolution thing sounds ridiculous. I'm assuming just the bits about Fairy Type, the moves he listed, and dual type attacks to be real for now,

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

999. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I'm gonna capture a bunch of fairy types and refer to myself as the Fairy Tail trainer.

You sir, are my hero. :D

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,000. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

You sir, are my hero. :D

This makes me want them to introduce a new kind of trainer (like the hiker, psychic, black belt, biker, ace) specifically for fairy types. Like a storybook enthusiast similar to cosplayers or something :p

Kind of like the Pokefans :3

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann