3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 921 to 940 of 18,197

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

921. Posted:

It seems to be an XL, which makes it even better.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

whynot-

922. Posted:

I have absolutely NO idea of which kind of pokemon I am going to get when I get the game......Should I list my team from black and soulsilver so someone can help me decide?

About the bracelets and the symbols on them, what if the one with a Y on it transforms into the legendary pokemon?

Edited on by whynot-

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/ssbu?

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: 3Dgamer

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

923. Posted:

We don't even know what kind of pokemon will the game feature, just, wait until you have the game and things will flow naturally.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Arcamenel

924. Posted:

I thought I was going to break my tradition of getting the water starter first and get Chespin but Froakie has really been growing on me lately.

Derrick
3DS FC: 1693 - 1069 - 1732

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

925. Posted:

I'm going to start off with all 3 starters, the regions bird, an Electric type Pokemon that can evolve and if there is a Dragon type, I'll use it later on in the game.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Rensch

926. Posted:

Besides Paris, I've noticed other landmarks at areas where they actually exist in real-life France:

Menhir Fields, which are like France's version of Stonehenge, are clearly visible around the northwestern part of Kalos.

Untitled

They are pretty much were Carnac would be, the village in Brittany famous for the rows of stone monoliths which go on for miles. I remember seeing these rocks as a child. They mystified me. How dit the ancient Gauls get them there? And for what exact purpose?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnac_stones

Remember how Asterix's best friend, Obelix, carried them on his back in the comic books? The Gaul's village is actually located in what is now Brittany, too.
Untitled

Above that, an island is visible with some sort of cathedral on it:

Untitled

This appears to be based on the Mt. St. Michel, which is actually in the same area as it is in Kalos. In Normandy, there's an island called Mont Saint Michel (St. Michael's Mountain), which you can walk towards when the tide is down, but becomes surrounded by sea once the tide goes up. Remember the Shoal Cave in Hoenn, which flooded once the tide went up? Perhaps this is something similar. On the Mont Saint Michel is a world-famous abbey that attracts many tourists every year.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mont_Saint_Michel_Abbey

Untitled

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Hipofrenia

927. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

The eevee 3DS is so AWESOME, I would totally buy one if it came here.
Untitled

Too bad it probably won't.

It wont get out of Japan, for sure.
They get a lot of awesome or beautiful Limited Editions, but I think this isn't one. They could do much better than a brown 3DS XL. Can't be compared with the beauty well desing Charizard 3DS XL.

Hipofrenia

AuthorMessage

MotorTCD

928. Posted:

Rensch wrote:

TerraBranflakes wrote:

3d movement confirmed (meaning you can move diagonlly)

I'm not sure. Perhaps it's just the camera being positioned at an angle like in Castelia City or the SkyArrow Bridge in Black and White. It wasn't really clear. I like how the view is completely 3D in that big city, though.

Check out these new screenshots.
http://www.serebii.net/xy/pics.shtml

Trailer 2:

lok at my avatar the hero is standing diagnolly.
also during the newest trailer you see the hero make a turn for a brief second.

If i were to describe my self in 1 word it'd be: playful(like a kitten) original forum name:JirachiFan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GvVg-Yy3iw Please help my friends you tube channel grow by watching this video,thanks.

Nintendo Network ID: JirachiFan

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

929. Posted:

TerraBranflakes wrote:

lok at my avatar the hero is standing diagnolly.
also during the newest trailer you see the hero make a turn for a brief second.

TERRABRANFLAKES used Misspelling!
CRITICAL HIT!
GRAMMAR fainted!

Edited on by iwanttodie

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

930. Posted:

hmm still edgy on the whole fairy type and such it be crazy on how all the attacks would change e.O but i guess we will see if its true

i think its crazy how they already found the starter town like ruin the surprise but like how they use real historical places

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

Demmi-Alpha

931. Posted:

Re-posting this here

Would any of you happen to know the main differences between X and Y? Like previous games, I'm sure there will be variations... But what are they? And, regarding the legendaries- Do you obtain Xerneas in X and vice versa? If so, I would like to get my hands on X...

Artist and Game Designer

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3326-9455 | Nintendo Network ID: Demmi-Alpha

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

932. Posted:

yeah xerneas is x and yveltal is y hence the names
there will be differences like always whether it'll be just different pokemon gothita/solosis for example a diffrerent gym leader drayden/iris or different places black city/white forest I don't know we'll see

does anyone else think that national dex number 666 should be a devil pokemon
And if pokemon ever get to number 1000 in the pokedex this should be a pokemon greater than pokemon god Arceus all hail Arceus

Edited on by firestarter2398

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

Squid

933. Posted:

@Rensch: Wow man, that's all really cool stuff! Makes me a lot more excited for this new region (and I already was, Paris is cool) . :O

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

934. Posted:

Rensch wrote:

Besides Paris, I've noticed other landmarks at areas where they actually exist in real-life France:

Menhir Fields, which are like France's version of Stonehenge, are clearly visible around the northwestern part of Kalos.

Untitled

They are pretty much were Carnac would be, the village in Brittany famous for the rows of stone monoliths which go on for miles. I remember seeing these rocks as a child. They mystified me. How dit the ancient Gauls get them there? And for what exact purpose?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnac_stones

Remember how Asterix's best friend, Obelix, carried them on his back in the comic books? The Gaul's village is actually located in what is now Brittany, too.
Untitled

Above that, an island is visible with some sort of cathedral on it:

Untitled

This appears to be based on the Mt. St. Michel, which is actually in the same area as it is in Kalos. In Normandy, there's an island called Mont Saint Michel (St. Michael's Mountain), which you can walk towards when the tide is down, but becomes surrounded by sea once the tide goes up. Remember the Shoal Cave in Hoenn, which flooded once the tide went up? Perhaps this is something similar. On the Mont Saint Michel is a world-famous abbey that attracts many tourists every year.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mont_Saint_Michel_Abbey

Untitled

There's also an area that looks a little bit too much like the Gardens of Versailles right under Luminose City.... This is quickly becoming my favorite region of all time.

Untitled

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

935. Posted:

i looked at serebii it has a new page for kalos region pokedex. It mentions that kalos is too large to not be seperated into the parts central, coastal and mountain kalos. it shows all the pokemon found in the pokedx. It has got all the new guys (obviously) the whole eevee line (again obviously) and the zizagoon and azurill lines. I know that the pokedex usally contains older pokemon but the lines all have hoenn pokemon
so connect the pieces sableye (hoenn) is on the movie movie poster, zigzagoon line (hoenn) and azurill (hoenn) and there are going to be more hoenn pokemon in there because the region will have hoenn evolutions in it yeah go me I hail Arceus and so rule ka...boo...yah go me

Edited on by firestarter2398

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

936. Posted:

So it'll be feature a lot of hoenn pokemon? This region sounds better and better everytime!

Also, better look of the Eevee 3DS XL:
Untitled

It seems the finally got the design right! No more pokemon facing down, like charizard and pikachu.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Rensch

937. Posted:

@Morphtorok That could make sense. Versailles is easily one of the most popular tourist destinations. Would be cool to see something like it in the game.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Shane904

938. Posted:

Untitled

Check out my free Android app, Paddle Ball!
Google Play Store | Amazon Appstore

[Check out Reviews by Shane!]

AuthorMessage

whynot-

939. Posted:

Finally, no more grid movement :)

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/ssbu?

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: 3Dgamer

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

940. Posted:

Guys, if you go to the website, there will be a mysterious mist on the side with the Y on it, and light on the side with the X. Also the word "evil" used to be spelled "yvel" as in "Yveltal". this suggests that Yveltal is evil.

http://www.pokemonxy.com/en-us/root/

Edited on by MrMario02

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651