Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 9,021 to 9,040 of 18,307

Apolloquis

I may as well add in my speculation about the fifth meteorite that is sitting on the shelf. It's only just a week until we find out about the truth of it.

So here are my ideas about it:

1) The first piece of speculation is that it could be a Deoxysnite or whatever it could be called . - I will actually feel disappointed about this because we already have 2 Mega Legendaries (Mega Mewtwo Y and X).

2) No use at all but just to show it to make the player feel excited. - I will feel disappointed about this.

3 It could be one that reverts it back to the normal form. I know that you can revert it back to the normal form by selecting the same meteorite that your Deoxys is but it could be used to save some trouble, as well it could cause people to be disappointed . - Meh.

4) Or it could be a new form. I'm not sure which form it would be but it would probably be a HP form since there are forms of all of the other statistics - Feel the best about this piece of speculation which I thought of.

What do you think about my pieces of speculation about the fifth form of Deoxys? Or perhaps you can add in your own speculation about it.

Edited on by Apolloquis

~Heyhey~ :]

3DS Friend Code = 4098 - 2313 - 4036
Nintendo Network ID = DarkRayquaza
[url=http://steamcommunity.com/id/
ancient-sacred-pheonix/] Steam Account [/url]

3DS Friend Code: 4098-2313-4036 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRayquaza

SkywardLink98

@ShadowLugia It's been awhile since I've been on the forums, what meteorite?

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Devilbro

Has anyone else given amusing nicknames to their Pokemon? Because, I gave a stealth pun nickname to a Reuniclus (Mibrosis).

Friend code: 3754 - 7109 - 7521. Ground type Safari: Gastrodon(Hidden), Nincada and Phanpy.

Snagrio

@Devilbro I always go out of my way to nickname my Pokemon. It enhances the experience for me.
Just from my main team I have:
Triclyde the Dodrio (M) named after the three-headed snake from Mario 2
Melia the Gardevoir (F) named after the girl from Xenoblade
Roseanne the Ferrthorn (F) named due to her being red like a rose (she's a shiny)
Falchion the Aegislash (M) named after the sword in the Fire Emblem series
Gaiden the Geninja (M) named after the Ninja Gaiden series
Phosphora the Ampharos (F) named after the goddess of lightning from Kid Icarus Uprising. Though when the bank comes out she'll be replaced by an Eelektross.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Apolloquis

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Y'know the ones that changes the form of Deoxys. I'm pretty sure you know what I am talking about.

Anyway I won't explain it to you just encase you already might know.

LordJumpMad

ShadowLugia wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

Y'know the ones that changes the form of Deoxys. I'm pretty sure you know what I am talking about.

There no point to this, since no one is going to use Deoxys anyway, they are for n00bz.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Apolloquis

EmperorJumpMad wrote:

ShadowLugia wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

There no point to this, since no one is going to use Deoxys anyway, they are for n00bz.

True indeed in fact using a whole team of legendaries is for those kind of people, they're easy to beat anyway. If you have the right mindset.

Edited on by Apolloquis

Nintendo6400

does anyone know how to do Multi does online? I know you can Because someone asked me to and I accepted.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Gridatttack

Nintendo6400 wrote:

does anyone know how to do Multi does online? I know you can Because someone asked me to and I accepted.

They are 2 ways to do it.
One is, select someone on the PSS and select battle. Then on the first option select 4 player match.
You will then be asked to choose 2 more people.

The other one is, click on the top middle icon on the PSS, select battle, and then select a 4 player match. You will be prompted to choose 3 people in the PSS.
If everyone agrees, then the match will start.

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

-Juice-

ShadowLugia wrote:

EmperorJumpMad wrote:

ShadowLugia wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

True indeed in fact using a whole team of legendaries is for those kind of people, they're easy to beat anyway. If you have the right mindset.

Not really. If a person actually takes the time to train legendary Pokemon, they can be unbeatable, but those people train them for Uber battling. If you have no idea what I'm talking about look up the meta game. Kyogre is a devastating unstoppable force of nature.

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

DreamyViridi

@BlatantlyHeroic - Kyogre uses its Drizzle Ability to spam Water Spouts and Thunders, I don't recall people using it for much else. Powerful yes, but such users are kinda predictable so they can be beaten easily depending. I've yet to see a creative Uber user. (Though that's coming from someone who couldn't care less about the "meta game".)

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

SkywardLink98

ShadowLugia wrote:

SkywardLink98 wrote:

I'm confused. Since when is Deoxys in Pokemon Y/X? The only other pokemon game I've played is Pearl so I have no experience whatsoever with Deoxys.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic