3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 861 to 880 of 17,763

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

861. Posted:

Does anybody know if there is a preorder bonus for X and Y?

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

862. Posted:

@True_Hero - Not right now, no.
There's bound to be one closer to the release date, though.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

863. Posted:

@LuigiMan200 - That's what I thought. Pokemon games pretty much always have one. Thanks. :)

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

864. Posted:

The pokedex is split into central, coastal and mountain karos not the region the actual pokedex
so is there an option for the complete karos pokedex listings? I hope so!
It makes no sense to me first I thought it's like the habitat dex in b2w2 but there are differences it's every place with pokemon listed this is 3 parts so how does that work?
I guess it'll be something like it starts 1 2 3 like normal for all parts or start with random numbers 94 95 etc
What do you think guys?
has pokemon smash been on yet?

Edited on by firestarter2398

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

865. Posted:

the Pokemon Smash episode that talks about all this stuff isn't until sunday May 19

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, PL vs AA, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

CM30

866. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

The pokedex is split into central, coastal and mountain karos not the region the actual pokedex
so is there an option for the complete karos pokedex listings? I hope so!
It makes no sense to me first I thought it's like the habitat dex in b2w2 but there are differences it's every place with pokemon listed this is 3 parts so how does that work?
I guess it'll be something like it starts 1 2 3 like normal for all parts or start with random numbers 94 95 etc
What do you think guys?
has pokemon smash been on yet?

Where did you get the part highlighted in bold from? I didn't see it as part of any rumours...

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Lalivero

867. Posted:

It's the rest of the CoroCoro reveal.

...formerly - Chriiis

3DS Friend Code: 4742-6833-4680 | Nintendo Network ID: Lalivero

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

868. Posted:

Yeah it's on serebii, and coro coro isn't done yet, we still haven't seen the full page on gogoat. Also look what we can do finally:

Untitled

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

869. Posted:

are there usually pre order bonus? i usually never see any so i just get mine off amazon o.O

Edited on by DarkNinja9

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

870. Posted:

i know for heartgold and soulsilver there was one (ho-oh and lugia statue).

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, PL vs AA, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

whynot-

871. Posted:

I'm not really in to pokemon like I used to be, but I might give this game a try. Anyone else wonders if the pokemon company decides to make a more darker series of the anime pokemon or not?

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/ssbu?

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: 3Dgamer

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

872. Posted:

when you say darker do you mean a more evil pokemon series like set in a dark mysterious region where dark types are more powerful and there are more of the than there are other types, then no, pokemon is a good thing and should not be used for evil
however, it would be interesting to see

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

873. Posted:

mumof2kids82 wrote:

the Pokemon Smash episode that talks about all this stuff isn't until sunday May 19

right yeah I forgot
I got so hyped because of the new pokemon and wanted new information I thought pokemon smash would be sooner oops

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

874. Posted:

hmm so just saw the new bit of info with the new trailer vid got to say the graphics lok better this time around like how they show the new pkm too =D

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

MotorTCD

875. Posted:

3d movement confirmed (meaning you can move diagonlly)

If i were to describe my self in 1 word it'd be: playful(like a kitten) original forum name:JirachiFan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GvVg-Yy3iw Please help my friends you tube channel grow by watching this video,thanks.

Nintendo Network ID: JirachiFan

AuthorMessage

Rensch

876. Posted:

TerraBranflakes wrote:

3d movement confirmed (meaning you can move diagonlly)

I'm not sure. Perhaps it's just the camera being positioned at an angle like in Castelia City or the SkyArrow Bridge in Black and White. It wasn't really clear. I like how the view is completely 3D in that big city, though.

Check out these new screenshots.
http://www.serebii.net/xy/pics.shtml

Trailer 2:

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

877. Posted:

ladies and gentlemen welcome to the kalos region
featuring chespin, fennekin, froakie, yveltal, xerneas, sylveon, a new mewtwo, fletchling, gogoat, pancham and helioptile and many more (at least 110 my guess)
only just saw we can ride rollerblades stuff running shoes we have rollerblades

Edited on by firestarter2398

AuthorMessage

Rensch

878. Posted:

Judging from some of those screenshots, it is indeed possible to move diagonally. Perhaps it is still a roster, but it appears it is not just up, down, left, right anymore. It looks a little less rough than in the previous trailer, too. The battles actually look really nice, with wonderful cell-shaded Pokémon models.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

879. Posted:

FAIRY TYPE CONFIRMED!! :D At first i didnt know how to feel but hey! Ut boosts posion and bumps dragons!! I welcome the fairies with open arms!!! This is gonna be the best gen since Johto! :D

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

880. Posted:

Wha...? That hasn't been confirmed anywhere...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200