3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 8,361 to 8,380 of 18,335

AuthorMessage

Shinykrabbyyo

8,361. Posted:

@all hey everyone just looking for adds, anyone at all aha :) tag me if you do thanks !

FC - 3282 - 2240 - 7256
Add me
Safari type - Ground
Camerupt Phanpy Diggersby

AuthorMessage

Gioku

8,362. Posted:

@GuardianKing do you still want to battle? I can battle you sometime after 2:30 PST today. :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Metroidlink

8,363. Posted:

@marakuto I wish I could compette but VGC isn't being held in Norway :( I don't think Nintendo like Norway. They just don't care about us (Club Nintendo isn't even available in Norway!)

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

AuthorMessage

Blast

8,364. Posted:

mystman12 wrote:

So, what are some of the things you can do after beating the game? Right now I'm trying to fill my Pokédex and get a good team, but what else can I do. I've heard people say that this game doesn't have much to do after beating the game. I've also heard of a side quest or something, what is that?

@mystman12 That's a big problem with Pokemon X/Y. There really isn't that much to do after you beat the game. There isn't Battle Frontier which would have added tons of value to the game. There is just one mini story Arc after you beat the game. But perhaps the biggest insult about this game is that....
Catching all the Pokemon is virtually impossible. The fact that we gotta rely on PokeBank is kinda sad.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Blast

8,365. Posted:

@Marakuto Agreed. The post game content in this game is pathetic.

AuthorMessage

Blast

8,366. Posted:

@ShadowLugia I totally understand how you feel. Its hard to keep playing this game when stuff gets too tedious and not fun anymore.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

8,367. Posted:

I dunno, guys, I'm having plenty of fun battling with fellow NL users and battling in the Battle Maison or the Battle Institute... that's more than enough to keep me interested. Not to mention Shiny hunting! :)

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

8,368. Posted:

I am quite content as well, training more pokemon, battling with people. Getting me them shinnies~
A real man like me never gets bored of pokemon! u_u

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

Blast

8,369. Posted:

Gioku wrote:

I dunno, guys, I'm having plenty of fun battling with fellow NL users and battling in the Battle Maison or the Battle Institute... that's more than enough to keep me interested. Not to mention Shiny hunting! :)

@Gioku Reread what you just said. You like battling in Batle Miason and Battle Institute. Thats fine.... Its just.... Those two places are incredibly similar and I really can't see myself having fun with those two places OVER AND OVER AND OVER OVER. Pokemon battling isn't fun when its repetitive.

Why didn't Gamefreak have cool places to explore after we beat the game?! That alone could have saved this game from having terrible post game value!!! You know the town where Battle Miason is??? That town is so bland and incredibly generic that I'm surprised that it was even made.
And Shiny hunting? NO WAY.

AuthorMessage

Gioku

8,370. Posted:

@Blastoise-san: I just so happen to like an endless string of increasingly difficult battles! It gives me the same feeling I get going for a long run in Pac-Man. or Galaga. And every team you go against is different! It's as close as you can get in-game to battling real people. :)

...and Shiny hunting is the only thing I've been doing recently, lol. ;)

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Blast

8,371. Posted:

@Gioku LOL can't you see that its pretty SAD that you have to resort to something as tedious and frustrating as SHINY HUNTING to have fun????
And hey... I luv Pokemon battling but there is just no way I can see myself having fun by Pokemon battling OVER AND OVER AND OVER in "different" places.

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

8,372. Posted:

Blastoise-san wrote:

@Gioku LOL can't you see that its pretty SAD that you have to resort to something as tedious and frustrating as SHINY HUNTING to have fun????
And hey... I luv Pokemon battling but there is just no way I can see myself having fun by Pokemon battling OVER AND OVER AND OVER in "different" places.

Don't be rude now. Shiny hunting is very annoying but can also be fun specialy for people like him that never have gotten one and when you do it's like special manly moment. u_u

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

Gioku

8,373. Posted:

BadKitty wrote:

Blastoise-san wrote:

Don't be rude now. Shiny hunting is very annoying but can also be fun specialy for people like him that never have gotten one and when you do it's like special manly moment. u_u

Yes, exactly! ...I’m not sure about “manly”, though, lol. :P

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

Neko_Rukiafan

8,374. Posted:

Why do I catch so many shiny Zubats in Pokemon games?! I have caught a total of about 39 shinies "not including the ones I caught in the Rumble spin-off series" and at least 19 of them were green Zubats....I like how shiny Zubat looks, but I want other shinies too! Oh well at least I got a shiny Froaky, Fennekin, and Chespin from trading three of the four shiny Zubats I have caught in X! :D

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com est. on March 16th 2011

Currently in need of new news anchors and reviewers!

Twitter: WiiWareWave

AuthorMessage

SkywardLink98

8,375. Posted:

@Blastoise-san I find shiny hunting fun :(

There are no stupid questions, except for the ones that are.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

AuthorMessage

mystman12

8,376. Posted:

Is shiny hunting just running around a friend safari for hours? Yeah... that sure sounds like, fun, I guess. (I'll probably end up getting addicted to it, though :P)

I don't believe it! I won't believe it! There isn't a pinball right here! What kind of world do we live in, where there isn't a pinball right here? Well, I'm going to do my part! I'm gonna— umm... build a pinball! - Homestar Runner (Sort of)
Future Pinball blog
Infinite Office for PTC!

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter: mystman12

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

8,377. Posted:

mystman12 wrote:

Is shiny hunting just running around a friend safari for hours? Yeah... that sure sounds like, fun, I guess. (I'll probably end up getting addicted to it, though :P)

Shiny Pokémon are just to show off. If the Nature, Ability, IVs, Moves, and EVs suck, then its a worthless Pokémon in battle.

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

Gioku

8,378. Posted:

I'm just looking for Shiny Pokémon for collection purposes... and because I've never found one before, lol.

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

8,379. Posted:

Zubats galore! Dookieshed has just started a livestream where a bunch of people send boxfuls of Zubats over Wonder Trade. I've already got half a dozen. Maybe one will have good IVs.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Gioku

8,380. Posted:

@WingedSnagret: That's so great! :D
...I should do that with Dunsparce, lol. :P

I am now an eShop Guru!
The Flutterloggery